Finale

Dream Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick An. : Italic is flash back

 

Music blasting over the garage’s speakers the beat is on point that makes you want to dance. Someone is humming over the music and she is below the broken car, try to fix it. Now all she need is the key number 8, she remembered it near her left hand so she tries to reach it but fail. She try again until someone hand it to her making her mumble ‘thanks’. After she finish, she roll herself out and bump her head below the car when she saw the person.

“Oh god, LeeJung, are you okay?” LeeJung could only groan as she can feel someone pull her leg so she can out from her miserable position and help her to stand up.

“It’s your fault. Why keep teasing me? And what’s with that iron man mask anyway?” LeeJung pout as she let the person help her to rub the red mark on her forehead.

“Because it’s fun to see you flustered.”The person said cheerfully and that make LeeJung snort. And smile along with her. she still remember that time , the very first time they meet.

“Yeobo, stop teasing LeeJung. Her head will get bigger like an alien. She keep bumping her head because of you.” No:ze turn around and smile brightly at her other half who is walking down from her office that is place at the second floor so she can easily look at her garage from upstairs.

“But it’s fun.” Both exchange kisses and greet ‘hi babe’ making LeeJung gags and look away.

“It’s better I lost my memory rather than remembering how nasty the both of you showing PDA in public.”

“You just jealous. Just accept my offer. Trust me all the girls that I will introduce you already drop their pants once I mention your name.”

“Aiki unnie, I thought we are over this.” LeeJung sigh. Her boss slash friend never stop promoting her to almost half of Korean’s single who desperate to also look at their other half.

“Oh come LeeJung, don’t be like this. It’s time you find someone. We can go on double date!” Aiki said excitedly as she jump up and down like a kid making LeeJung rolled her eyes while No:ze just smile at her girlfriend.

“Nope. Now you two go away. I need to finish this before Mr.Choi come to pick his car.” LeeJung said as she now went inside the car, close the window like she doesn’t want to deal with the duo anymore.

“Fine, but my offers still valid for you.” Aiki said as she knock the windows and wink at the taller girl.

“Bye LeeJung.” LeeJung smile and wave to them.

“Bye No:ze.”

-

“Come on just this time, please please please.” Aiki keep bugging LeeJung who is check on the machine. She keep bugging her since this morning and LeeJung almost, always say no to the party go wild child,  Aiki .

“And taking care of you again? No. I better play with Maru.”

“Lee, just this night. I promise I won’t drink. The business go well and we should celebrate! It’s girls night and you have to come. As your boss I order you to come tonight. I also have something to say to all of you.” Right, Aiki is the boss and LeeJung can’t say no to the boss who feed her. Aiki own the workshop that her father past for her. Half of her worker is a woman, talented woman with god skills you may say, that include LeeJung, her most trusted worker here.

“Fine boss you order is my command.”

“Yessu! See you tonight!” giving LeeJung quick hug she skip to her office while humming random song that makes LeeJung snort at her antic boss and back to work.

And so she came to the girls night like Aiki said and to be honest she kind of miss this. Sure they have a great relationship at the work place but mostly all they had talk were about work. So this girl’s night it’s like how to strong their bond and thanks to Aiki , it works just fine. Everybody welcome her like usual and they talk about their life, car, cats, dogs, anything like friends do.

“Alright everybody listen up!” Aiki standing in the middle and claps her hand to get their attention.

“I want to announce something here. It’s kind of embarrassing to announce it like this but, I am dating now.”Everybody went wild and congrats her but she is not finish and calm them down.

“and I want to introduce my other half, she will be here in a moment so please behave. Oh here she is.” Aiki smile brightly as she look at the front door with the look LeeJung never seen before. So she turn her head and slowly, she watch that someone, a woman who dress to kill that night, long brown hair, red lips, and that expressive eyes, walk past her and stand beside Aiki  who lean up and gave a small kiss on the lips cause everybody went ‘oooohhh’ and ‘aahhh’. They do look cute with that height different.

“Guys, this is my girlfriend, No:ze.” Aiki starts to introduce her girlfriend to her team and there, LeeJung could only stare and stare until the couple is now standing in front of her.

“LeeJung, this is No:ze, and babe this is LeeJung one of my trusted man, wait woman, my trusted woman.” LeeJung snap out from her daze and took the lone hand that is already hovering for a hand shake.

“Lee LeeJung, nice to meet you.” Again, LeeJung lost in to that eyes.

“Pretty isn’t she? That eyes are easily to fall for. That’s what I feel when I meet her at LA months ago.” Aiki said as she back hugging her girlfriend.

“I’m No:ze, Pleasure to meet you, Aiki  talk a lot about you.” No:ze said and both exchange firm hand shake. LeeJung gave a small smile, still look at those alluring eyes.

“Its pleasure to meet you too, No:ze-ssi.”

-

LeeJung step out from the car and went to her jacket to grab her phone that keeps ringing nonstop. She wonder who is calling her at Saturday night.

“No:ze?”

‘It’s about time you pick up Dumbo. Where are you?’

“At the shop, why?” LeeJung lean to the hood and sigh.

‘What? It’s Saturday, shouldn’t you be at home or at least date? Gosh have some life will you? I think Aiki is right, you should go on a date.’

“I’m hanging up.” LeeJung know where it leads again and she didn’t even want to deal with it. At least not right now.

‘WAITTTTT… you have your dinner yet?’

“No why?”

“Great, because I bring food for us.” LeeJung turn around to see No:ze shake their dinner while her other hand still holding her phone, still on the line with LeeJung.

“You could just say that you are here instead of calling me.” LeeJung said boringly as she end up their phone and shake her head to the girl who merong at her.

“Well I’m extra and you know it.” No:ze said as she throw her hair back dramatically, making LeeJung put her ‘ I’m-so-done-with-you’ face.

“Yeah Aiki is rubbing her virus on you so well.” No:ze pout while preparing their foods.

“Where is she anyway to leave you alone to bother me?” LeeJung took clean towel and use it to clean her hands while she walk to the table where No:ze stand.

“Meeting. She said she will make it up for me and I’m boring and you came in my mind.” No:ze gesture LeeJung to sit and eat, earning soft ‘thank’s before she joining the mechanic.

“Aw I feel touched.” LeeJung said with sarcasm and split the chopstick.

“Because you have no life, that’s why.” No:ze sigh. They have known each other for years and knowing LeeJung’s life first hand, sometimes it’s frustrating. This girl really need a real life.

“I take back what I said.” LeeJung pout making No:ze laugh at her.

“Again, Thank you for the meal.” And they start eating. When LeeJung look up she found that No:ze is busily rummaging her bag.

“Here.” No:ze look up from her bag and see LeeJung hand her a hair band.

“Wow how did you know I was looking for that?”

“It just instinct. I was once long hair too you know and it’s better to eat with your hair tied.” LeeJung said it causally. LeeJung like to keep her hair short. It will keep her head cool when she is working and not too much hassle in daily life.

“You are the best LeeJung. Thanks.” No:ze said and took the hair band. LeeJung smile before she continue to eat. It was delicious by the way until No:ze reach out to wipe something at the corner of her lips.

“You have something here.” No:ze said casually and her thumb while LeeJung sat there frozen because of the stun that No:ze pull until the said girl realize a moments after.

“Oh I’m sorry! It’s out of my habit. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable LeeJung. I usually do this to Aiki too. Oh gosh why I’m babbling right now. Great No:ze you embarrass yourself.” No:ze said as she cover her face with the both of her hands making LeeJung put down her chopsticks.

“Hey it’s okay. I was just taken back a little but I’m fine, no problem okay. You just helping me and I’m thankful for that.” LeeJung said and No:ze feel a little bit better after that. They talk a bit after they finish their meal before LeeJung insist to send her Boss girlfriend home (it’s Aiki by the way who ‘order’ LeeJung to send her beloved girlfriend home, because if not, she will not approve her leave for her leaves next week).

“I find you are funny.”

“Why is that?” they are now walking at the side of the road. It’s still early so walking the girl back whose house just couple blocks from the office should be fine for both of them. Aiki once insist that No:ze should just use her car (she have many anyway) but her girlfriend refuse because she likes to walk or just use public transportation since she is use to it right now even though Aiki  said it’s not safe (but No:ze using her sweet mouth telling her that she believe Aiki  will take care of her) making the excuse vanish in the thin air.

“You are a mechanic but you don’t drive a car.” LeeJung could only smile.  She look down at the road and kick the small rock near her feet. No:ze was right, she has been a mechanic for years but never once she do the drive test or behind the wheel for real. It will always the other mechanic who help her and she thankful for that. Aiki also want her to use one of her cars but for some reason she reject it and her boss respect that. Not having a feedback, No:ze know she may touch sensitive topic. It became awkward after that.

“Oh god I ask something sensitive didn’t I? LeeJung, I didn’t mean to-“

“No:ze-sshi, it’s okay. You don’t have to apologize to everything you did. You did nothing wrong.”LeeJung quickly cut her because she know the girl will start to babbling again, feeling guilty and all. She sigh and enjoy the view around her.

“I did drove long time ago but not anymore after I have a car accident. It’s bad and kind of traumatize for me. Now I prefer use public transportation.” LeeJung start, while she have this distant look that makes No:ze look at her sadly. Her car crash must be awful.

“It’s funny tho. I hate car yet I became mechanic. I prefer to be mechanic because it can save peoples live. I always make sure their car is on great state.” LeeJung continue while she look at the road where cars speed away, un aware No:ze is looking at her in awe and guilty at the same time for making LeeJung telling her past but she also feel grateful that LeeJung is open up with her.

-

People cheer and roaring for another victory she earn at the hot road. LeeJung out from her car and people starts to chant her stage name.

“Leejung!Leejung!Leejung!” She look around and wave until she got a head lock from her friend.

“That’s crazy ma man!”

“To remind you again, I’m a girl.” LeeJung said jokingly cause her small friend pout.

“What’s wrong with that?! I even greet Isak with Isak Man!” LeeJung can only smile while she mess the petite girl’s hair.

“Suit yourself Yeri-ah, It’s our night tonight.” And how Jihyo shout free drinks leave everybody scream in joy except LeeJung who’s smile starts to faded away when she saw someone stand at the end of the road, staring at her with disappointment.

-

“you always have no time for me lately!”

“No:ze please understand this is important meeting. I can’t just cancel it, my dad will kill me!”

“You know what? Go yourself!”

LeeJung heard the door being slam harshly and from down below, she can hear angry steps and angry huff from No:ze and Aiki  probably sat down and banging her head on the table for all LeeJung care. She shouldn’t be here but she forgot her phone and went in to get it but things happen and right now she is face to face with No:ze who stop her track and surprise to see LeeJung done with her green bomber and holding her phone and plastic bag that she believe is her late night snack.

“Uh..ice cream?”

-

Now they are at the ice cream parlor near the Han River. “One Chocholate and one mint choco thank you.” Before No:ze can order, LeeJung already beat her, making the taller girl looking at her confuse.

“Where did you know I like mint choco?” LeeJung just laugh at her before she hand her their late night snack.

“Come on, you know that I’m observant and have a good memory.” They are now at bench near Han river, enjoying the breeze. No:ze still look at her suspicious cause LeeJung snort and turn to face No:ze.

“Alright you got me. Aiki told me about you like you know when she adore someone she will talk about it nonstop.”

“Oh that’s right! Before we an item, She once explain everything about you like it’s LeeJung 101, like I am so curious why she adore you so much? Should I worry or not?” They laugh for a moment before No:ze remember about earlier incident.

“I’m sorry you have to saw that.”she starts.

“saw what?” LeeJung, still busy with her chocolate ice cream that leaves moustache, making No:ze laugh and help her to wipe it away with clean tissue cause the short hair girl blush but said thanks.

“Me and Aiki .” No:ze continue

“It’s okay, I have seen worse.”

“What?”

“When Aiki Doing Aegyo.” LeeJung joke cause No:ze laugh out loud. After sometime they finish their snack and just enjoy the calm river in front of them.

“But to be honest, I kind of starting to doubt myself if I’m a good girlfriend or not.” No:ze chew her lips as she play with her fingers.  Of course meeting Aiki is such a blessing. She is the best girlfriend No:ze had so far and lately they don’t have much time together and that’s really annoyed her a bit.

“Why is that?”LeeJung tilt her head and wait for No:ze to continue.

“I mean, I am grateful everything Aiki did to me, to us. But lately she work too hard and all I want is her to have more time for me a little and not to work too hard for herself. I kind of miss her.“ No:ze pout. She starts to feels she is a clingy girlfriend who seek more attention from her girlfriend. She suddenly feel she is not mature enough for Aiki  because she know Aiki  just doing her duty and she already have a big burden as a boss, she didn’t need No:ze to add more of her headache.

“Let me tell you something. Aiki is blessed to have you. You are the best girlfriend she ever had No:ze, trust me. She change because of you, a lot.” LeeJung explain slowly. Indeed the long hair girl change her wild boss so much, for better.

“Really?” No:ze doubt her but LeeJung quickly nodded her head.

“Trust me. There is one time Aiki  was drunk and she said how much she loves you all night to me and Maru that I can help but throw her out from my room, she end up on the floor the next morning while mumbling your name in her sleep.” No:ze giggling, finally feel a bit ease.

“No:ze, just talk to her tomorrow, you guys will be fine. I have faith for the both of you.”

“Thanks LeeJung. You are really good friend.” No:ze said and got replied by LeeJung winking at her and mumble anytime.

“You know, somehow I felt that we have knowing each other for so long.” No:ze said while she look at LeeJung, amaze.

“What? How?”

“I don’t know but being around you and talking to you is nice. It’s like I already know you for so long.” No:ze wonders. They may know each other through Aiki and it just like less than 3 years and they never talk or touch something that has it level for ‘heart to heart talk’ but her heart feels like she is already knowing LeeJung for so long. She never comfortable with stranger but strangely that night after Aiki introduce them, they just click and talk all night long.

“It is a good thing or bad thing?” LeeJung look at her, a bit curious making No:ze smile brightly at her while she hold the short girl’s hand.

“LeeJung, you are one of other best thing that ever happen in my life.”

-

They are chilling at Aiki ’s house (more like Aiki ’order’ LeeJung again because she know the latter will said no) They are watching Minion until Aiki  made a fake cough and stop the movie cause LeeJung glaze at her.

“Hold on your horse Lee, we have something to announce.” LeeJung lean back and cross her hand over her chest. Aiki and No:ze look at each other and smile.

“We are getting married!” Aiki said while No:ze show her their big diamond that sit nicely on her long finger cause LeeJung gasp.

“Shut up!“

“Yes you hear me right, I’m going to marry her.” Aiki said it proudly while she hold No:ze’s other hand tight.

“No way! Shut up Aiki unnie , I’m so happy for the both of you!” LeeJung went to hug her boss slash friend before she ruff her hair cause the small one whine. LeeJung then go to give a brief hug to No:ze who hug her back, grateful.

“ah now I’m going to married, why don’t you also have girlfriend so we also can have double wedding- owh!” LeeJung slap her bosses head and glare at her.

“Are you dumb? What’s with double date and wedding? What the hell, it’s your wedding. No:ze must be the prettiest that day!” LeeJung look at her boss as she look at her growing another head.

“But it will be fun.”Aiki pout while she rub her head.

“Just shush! No:ze what did you see in her? She is the worse! Even I wants to be the prettiest on my wedding day.”

“Hey!”

“I know right. I think I’m just blind by love.” No:ze said while she stare at Aiki  with honey dripping stare cause LeeJung gags while Aiki  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter