Finale

Under The Rain - Mo Lip Ver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue :

It was raining, Sooni sitting down and stare at the pavement, ignoring how the water drip by drip penetrate into her clothe and skin. There is no other sound. Just rain hitting pavement and her. For some reason it calm her numb heart. She closed her eyes and let the rain fall down from her eyes like she was crying. Suddenly, she feel the rain stop and when she open her eyes, there are dirty sneaker on her sight. She look up and sigh. “I know you will come to me.”

-

“Achoo!” Sooni sneeze as she look at her tall friend waltz around like she already knew every nook of her studio apartment. Of course she did. They had been friend since forever she can remember. They always stick to each other whether they like it or not. Meet Sooni, a bright positive nice attitude woman who is in her 30’s. 33 year old to be exact. Having dream as a professional dancer, she took a big leap leaving her hometown just to chase her dream at very tender age. And now? She the waacking queen. Slaying every battle and very well respect.

“You and your stupid delusional mind. Have some sense will you.” Then there is Monika. Anything but opposite Sooni. The rational stiff mind Shin Monika. She does have expression. She really does, but most of them were stiff. That’s an expression too right? Monika throw a towel right in to Sooni’s face cause her growl in dissatisfaction. She quickly pull off the towel showing her deadly pout. But of course it’s Monika, not anybody who will laugh or took her side because of that pout.

“I’m trying to find my happiness here pal and you always, I repeat, always ruined my plan.” Sooni complain while Monika who now in front of her, helping the girl to dry her hair with the towel she throw before.

“How can you be happy soaking under the rain while waiting for someone who you don’t know to find and fall in love with you at the same time you glutton? You are worse than that Aiki.” Monika said as she gently rub her friend’s head, ignoring that hers still dripping wet. It began 3 months ago when both of them decided to hang around with each other and wasting their time by watching that all sappy drama Sooni follow lately and like Monika would care as long as she can keep her face expressionless because god, when Sooni watch movie, it was dead silence so Monika can rest her muscle face. But suddenly Sooni shout that she will find her true love like the drama they just watch cause Monika only move her neck and watch Sooni with blank face. She thought her friend watch too much drama until she became delusional so she ignores her. But boy how wrong she was. That friend of her really did went out when it starts raining, soaking wet, act like a heartbroken girl and sat at the bench, hoping that her true love will appear. But of course Monika is there to ruin the moment. Always.

“Yah, Aiki just thinking she is an ajjushi, heck she really is, look at how she dance, it’s earth shattering for her fans.” Monika made ‘what-ever-face’ as she finish drying her hair and took the towel to the laundry. She went to the kitchen to make teas for both of them. Still didn’t back out, Sooni stood up and quickly walk toward Monika.

“Yah, you know that it’s rarely raining this month and if you didn’t appear I am sure my first love would.” Monika pour hot water to the glasses and gave one to Sooni.

“You know I am your unnie right? Stop talking like I ruin your life. I am just saving you from your delusional mind, so listen to me don’t do that again.” Monika sigh and gave the young girl flick on her forehead cause her pout more.

“But why?” Monika gave a faint smile as she sip her tea. It’s the same question her friend ask and months ago her answer would be ‘I can’t always look for you every time you pull a stun like that.’ or ‘You will fall sick and I have life too.’ That just stupid question and she can answer with anything but she just ignore the girl because there is no need to answer.

‘Because I am protecting your heart.’ 

-

“One Two Three Four Five..”

“Miss?” Monika came back to her sense when she can feel someone put a hand gently on her shoulder cause her flusters.

“Take Rest for 15 Min guys, drinks on me!” everybody cheers with joy and run out with their life deends on it as the went to the vending machine, followed by Kay da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter