Wishes

Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WISHES

Saida One shot



 

[SANA]

 

I sighed as I leaned forward, bending down to get the key that I dropped. While I was picking it up, I heard the sound of feet shuffling from inside my house that caught my attention.

 

My head snapped up to look into the direction of the noise, and when my front door opened, my honey brown eyes met dark ones and the owner sent me a dazzling full smile of white teeth.

 

Dahyun looks around, checking if there’s someone else with me before pulling me inside as if she owns the place.

 

“Hey,” I called out to the love of my life, who looked like an angel herself, her comfy clothes made her look as if she somehow melted into her surroundings like she belonged, like she was meant to be the person who would welcome me home every night.

 

“I thought you’re— I was not expecting you today.” I said softly, as I looked over the table that she obviously set for the two of us.

 

“Yeah, well… I wanted to stop by and see my favorite person in the entire world.” She stepped forward and was about to grab my waist so that she could hug me, but instead I went in for a deep kiss which caused her to let out a huff, but she let me sweep her away by the love that I have for her. And just as she started to respond, I pulled away but close enough for her to see the tears sticking on my lashes, but far enough to actually wipe them away.

 

“What’s wrong?” She asked in a soft voice. One of her hands cupped my face as I nuzzled my cheeks into her palm as if it was my salvation. And before she could question me any further, I walked past her and moved to the table.

 

“Sana?”

 

She reached for my face again, but I only stepped back further away from her, leaving me feeling cold and hollow.

 

 

“Let’s break up.”

 

“What do you mean? You told me that you’d stay— you told me that you want to make this work.”

 

I was shaking, heart hammering, as I stared into the face of my world. “Well, I lied!” My voice broke as it rang out around the entire living room, much like a waning bell before a bomb falls, crumbling down and crushing us. Dahyun’s chest was heaving from anger or sadness, from which, I’m not sure.

 

“What?”

 

 

“I lied, Dahyun.”

 

I replied in a quiet voice, void of any emotion that I felt stirring inside of me, like a ball of angry moths itching to attack the flame, taking one step backward as she took one step forward. She even has the audacity to look heartbroken, like she didn't just rip my heart out earlier and lay it on the side discarded to rust and fade away when she lied to me saying that she was not with Mina.

 

“I lied about me, about all of this!” I exasperatedly threw my hands up before le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter