Our Fluttering Hearts

Our Fluttering Hearts

Chan sighed happily as he came out of his shower, humming softly a song while wearing comfy clothes for the night.

Today’s fanmeeting had gone great, despite the fact he couldn’t hear Stay’s cheering, seeing them had raised his mood greatly.

As he plopped down on his bed, phone in hands, he wondered briefly where Changbin might be, since they were sharing the hotel room. He didn’t have the time to think more, someone’s knuckles rocking against the door and Chan raised an eyebrow in confusion, not expecting any room service.

He stood up to open the door, gaze locking with Changbin and Chan frowned even more in confusion, ready to ask why he would even knock when he had the card but not having the time to. Changbin suddenly took a step forward, bringing their lips together a bit roughly and making them both stumble into the room, the younger kicking the door closed.

Chan pulled away first in surprise, backing off until the back of his knees hit the mattress, “Hi to you too Binie ?” He teased but Changbin didn’t seem to be in the mood to joke, his lips and climbing on top of the older forcing him to lay down, Chan’s hands falling naturally on his thighs.

Changbin didn’t waste a second to kiss him, and Chan happily complied, despite the overwhelming feeling starting to grow. Tilting his head to deepen their kiss, Changbin’s hand crawling on his cheek in a grounding effect, Chan started to feel lost in the way Changbin tried to consume him.

Pulling away only to pant a bit and stare at each other with something more than usual, Chan chewed on his lower lip, gaze taking notes of all the details of the younger’s face, from his sharp gaze filled with an unknown feeling to his cheeks round, and finishing on his plump lips, a part he had tasted more than the meals he was supposed to eat, “I feel like you enjoyed today’s fanmeeting,” he spoke softly. With how enthusiastic he was, he couldn’t find another reason for him to literally dive in to make out when they both were tired.

His train of thought got cut by Changbin’s lips finding the skin of his neck, feather-like kisses trailing down to his shoulder, “Binie baby,” he called weakly, gasping sharply when Changbin started nipping at the sensitive skin of his shoulder, Chan’s mind slowly turning into a fuzzy pool of love, warm dripping from his heart.

Changbin seemed to take pity on him because he finally pulled away, staring at Chan as if to find an answer, eyebrows furrowed, he’s so endearing, “What was that hyung ?”

“What was what ?” He asked dumbly, mind not processing the question with Changbin’s face close to him like that.

Changbin puckered his lips, hesitating for a second, as if his next words could shift something in their relationship.

“During the fanmeeting,” he trailed, “when you dropped on one knee.”

Chan parted his lips mutely before shutting them, swallowing back the bundle of words he was ready to blurt.

Changbin noticed, “It wasn’t just to joke, was it ?”

The older smiled gently, squeezing his thighs a bit, gaze almost shaky, “I… I just wanted to see your reaction.”

Changbin hummed, heart beating too hard, anticipation rising as he whispered, “Why ?”

Chan looked away, shrugging nonchalantly despite the turmoil rising dangerously high into his throat, “I might… I might have been thinking about it,” he trailed, just like rocks marking a path into Changbin’s mind.

“You’ve been thinking of proposing to me ?”

Chan didn't answer and Changbin's brain couldn't even process it.

They were young, but they had been dating for years now. Changbin trusted Chan with all his soul and heart, but proposing was a big step forward in their life.

“You didn't seem to hate the idea,” Chan replied without really answering him and Changbin could see the sudden hint of concern in his voice, worried he might have gone too fast in their relationship.

“So, you're really thinking of proposing to me ?” He asked again, just to make sure he wasn’t hallucinating.

Just remembering the fluttering feeling his heart gave the moment Chan dropped on one knee, his mind had already decided that if indeed Chan proposed to him, he’d say yes.

 

Or maybe he’d be the one to propose first.

 

Chan shyly laughed, “Maybe ? When we'll be older though, with the group stopping their activities and all,” he continued, wetting his lips and looking Changbin up and down with a newly found fire burning that quickly faded, “if… if you want to… ?” he hesitated despite the clear sign of Changbin enjoying the idea.

“, you'll be the death of me,” He couldn’t help the curse making Chan grinned with his precious dimples. Changbin brought back their lips together for a brief moment before his lips trailed down his jaw, quickly pulling away to throw his annoying shirt somewhere, Chan laughing aloud as he did the same with a bit of struggle. Changbin snorted, deciding to help him up and throwing his shirt away.

 

“Does that mean you could possibly— probably— maybe say yes ?”

 

As an answer Changbin kissed down his chest, earning a sudden groan, enjoying the way his abs tensed up at the touch, until his lips met the fabric of his pants.

“Bin—” He called before letting out a moan when the younger started nipping at his right hip, “— Changbin,” he called pleadingly and the younger rapper pulled away with a proud nod when he found Chan already flushed, small pants leaving his lips, enjoying a bit too much when the older would call his name that desperately.

“We're already dating hyung,” He finally answered, a bit struck by Chan himself. The older had always been someone he respected and cared deeply about, and to know he was lucky enough to be dating him was beyond his imagination. He wished to give back everything the older had done for him, especially when in the beginning he wasn’t the best. Chan had been so… so himself , so caring despite his own struggles Pouring his whole love into their hearts, until his own was empty.

 

And Changbin could never thank him enough.

 

But then Chan’s gaze faltered, shrugging a bit his shoulder, “Doesn't mean we'll stay together forever, you could find someone better than me.”

Changbin raised an unimpressed eyebrow, knowing all too well Chan’s insecurities. It was almost an insult at this rate, but he could play along, like usual, smirk and agree with him to have the older sulking a second ago.

But this time, the fear and concern in Chan’s expression stopped him from doing so.

Instead he smiled, dropping next to Chan and snuggling against him, “You really think so ?”

The older stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, “I’m not— I’m not saying you’ll cheat on me or anything, I just think someone better than me could…” his gaze dulled a bit, “could take your heart away.”

Changbin stared at the older’s profile, studying his features. It was in those moments of vulnerability that Changbin remembered how young Chan actually was, forced to grow up to heal himself and bear the weight of his sudden responsibilities. “I’m gonna be honest with you hyung,” he started, Chan looked at him with a sad frown, “I’ve never met someone like you before.”

Thankfully, their hearts were so full of love, that they could spare some to Chan.

Chan grimaced a bit, all the tension in his shoulders disappearing just in a blink of an eye. Turning himself to press against Changbin, cheeks against his shoulder, the younger could see his ears starting to turn pink.

“And you really have the nerves to underestimate my love for you,” He joked and Chan whined, tips of his ears redder if possible, Changbin shook his head in disapproval but couldn’t stop the small teasing smile taking his features, “when I love someone I’m devoting my all heart and soul to them.”

Chan was busy burying his face against him, pink having settled on his cheeks, and Changbin nodded, “I don’t make mistakes hyung, I know exactly who I want to stay with forever and you’re lucky it’s you—” he yelped when Chan hit his chest before they both laughed.

“I’m so lucky, yeah,” Chan agreed and Changbin smiled brightly when the older leaned to kiss him.

 

“And I’m lucky you accepted to date me all those years ago,” Changbin replied softly, kissing him with tenderness. He could feel the older smile into the kiss and he giggled, “just for you to know, I’ll say yes.”

 

Chan paused, staring at him with wide eyes, dumbstruck by how nonchalant he was about such an important topic, “Really ?”

Changbin nodded, “Told you I’ll stay with you forever,” he suddenly rolled on top of Chan with a big grin, hands resting on the mattress at both sides of the older’s head, “so, where were we ?”

Chan laughed, a knowing smile taking his lips, “I believe you were just thinking of going to the next level,” he trailed, fingers hooking the waistband of Changbin’s pants.

The younger let the older ed his pants with a smirk, ducking his face down into the crook of his neck, lazily kissing the place, “Be ready because I’m gonna love you all night,” he whispered hotly and Chan shivered at the implication, chewing on his lower lip.

 

“Show me then.”

 

 

~~~

When I saw the video on Twitter I just couldn't stop think about it and had to write it ! ^^
BinChan are just big softie for each other and I love it uwu they're so cute :((

Hope you enjoyed the story ! :D