Fin

Minjeong's (English ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

"She is cute"

"Huh?" a woman with long hair spare her gaze to someone who suddenly take a seat beside her.

"The one with cute grey onesie. She is your daughter right?" the stranger ask more

"Yeah she— how you know?" the young mom stiffened toward the stranger's question.

"How's life?" the stranger keep asking, want to break the ice between them

"I mean how is your life without me, Jimin?" the stranger keep asking and the young mom -Jimin- also keep silent. She just doesn't know how to answer that

"Good. So far so good" Jimin answer with monotonous tone

"I see" that stranger just nod. She stare Jimin's sharp jawline

'She is aging like the finest wine. So tempting'

'How can someone with 5 y.o daughter look like you Jiminie? still gorgeous'

'Those brows, long eyelash, sharp nose, plump lips, deep colarbone, and cleav— . I should not'

That stranger look everywhere but Jimin.
 

 

The afternoon wind blows slowly, the yellowish leaves fallen the trees. The laughing kids over there from a playground. The scenery today just look like coming out from some comic or manga or drama or whatever your imagination *dear reader

 

"MOM!" Jimin turn around to the voice that she known so well. From across she sees her daughter slide down with big grin. Jimin just waving at her but neglected by her own daughter *poor Jimin lol because she is busy playing around with other kids there, she is an extovert kid so it's easy peasy to her to gain some friends.

Jimin attention back to someone beside her since then. She isn't aware when there is no gap between them. They shoulders touching, sparks weird yet warm feeling for Jimin.
 

 

Sound of the feet approaching, Jimin sees her little girl approach her.

"Mom can we just going straight to mcd right now?" her puppy eyes look at her mom but then shift so quickly become fierce gaze to the stranger that she never meet before.

"Minjeong's hungry and so tired and so sweating. Minjeong want to cool off" this little woman continue her rambling as she squeze herself between her mom thigh, she stare the other kids that still playing around that mini playground. She miss the surprised look from the stranger that sit with her mom. She also miss the look from her mom that close her eyes thight.

"Her n—name? is her name, is she— named after me?" the stranger beside Jimin stammered, she stared her as she not believe what she just heard a second ago about this little girl name.

Jimin stand up, she answer the stranger's question.

"Yes she is. She is Minjeong" and Jimin just left.
 

 

Minjeong glance the stranger once more. She can see the stranger hanging her head low.

"Mommy, why you just left aunty there?" Minjeong ask her mom, they just silently walk out from the playground.

Jimin stopped, she squat so her eyes can see through her daughter eyes. She holding her daughter shoulder but still refuse to speak. Her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter