fin

My Prom Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun stared at her notebook for the 20th time valentine's prom was coming. She only has 20 days left, and until now, she doesn't have a partner.

 

Not everyone doesn't like her, but some people who asked her weren't her type, and some of them were boys, which dahyun is allergic to.

 

Yeah, dahyun were allergic to the boys.

 

"The men that only hot and I love is Ramen," that was her quote.

 

"This is more frustrating than physics!" dahyun sighs. dahyun looked at her list and wanted to bury herself ever since dahyun heard the valentines prom dahyun looked at the list of her crush

 

*DAHYUN POV*

 

1. Jennie Kim- Failed

 

My first crush, we are both taking the veterinary course. Jennie was famous in our department for her charismatic and friendly attitude, which I loved. Before I even asked Jennie on a date, news spread like fire when Jennie dated the captain of the basketball, Lalisa manoban.

 

And damn, I know I don't have a stand on her. Just compare us on our height I will be lost immediately. Even I bought five insoles, Lisa was still ing tall.

 

but that was a few years ago 

 

The next one is

 

2. Irene bae-Failed

I sigh while reading her name. Well, Irene was pretty and kind. She was our university president, but things didn't go right.

 

She told me she likes me, but she loves seulgi at the same time, so I let her be with seulgi. I'm not an antagonist in their love story, and Seulgi was so famous like Lisa.

 

3. Jieun Lee-failed

Ah! My baby, the girl I love in the business department, actually she was the one who approached, and I'm glad about that also everyone was awe in her face like have you seen Jieun? she was a goddess.

 

We always go on a date and even help me with many things, and when I ask her to date me, she ing rejects me.

 

Because she was a ing straight?!

 

Eww, she likes boys

 

and even told me we are just friends

 

Do friends always date, update, and kiss my cheeks?

 

Anyway, move forward kind of hate her, but yeah, you are the best ing pain part of my love life.

 

4. Zhou Jieqiong-failed

This mothering one, I thought, would be the love of my life. She was a transferee and a nice student (not really nice). I helped her tour our University, and she even treated me.

 

Well, based on the four of them, if I give a score, pinky will be 6/10

 

Well, why six this motherer was such an . Even though I enjoyed and loved her, she was an . She just heard to chaeyoung My best friend that I liked her. This pinky ghosted me, and the only thing I heard about her was she went back to her country.

 

well you anyway

 

I want memories of being in love, not a mothering trauma.

 

Well, I guess I'm terrible at love, but anyway, I think this is the one for me.

 

5. Myoui Mina- My future baby and partner in prom

 

Well, who is this the most pretty, elegant gorgeous princess?

 

All the beautiful words were meant for mina.

 

Aphrodite, an angel from above ah Mina was beautiful.

 

If being simp is work, then I'm willing.

 

Anyway, she was my latest crush at all. We met at the bus, and the angel forgot her umbrella. Since I'm friendly, I give my umbrella and pretend I don't need it. I end up having headaches but

 

it's worth it because she bought me some medicine

 

We kind of have the same vibes liking anime, playing games, reading books, and both introverts. That is why I think she passed on my list.

 

I compared her to the four.

 

Mina was open to any gender, and I even asked her if ever the girl confessed she would never ghost it learn from her pinky, and I even watched all the marver movies so that I could enjoy our topic, and I will ask her tomorrow!

 

Some people who ask me to be their prom well likely my type but bro, before hoes

 

I'm nayeon from the business department, but my bro jeongyeon likes her, so I give up. The second one was Hirai Momo education Department likes her vibes, of course, but tzuyu likes her.

 

I love my best friend more than them.

 

I specifically liked someone when I was in freshman, but things didn't go well, and I didn't have a chance to ask her on a date. I heard she was dating someone speaking of bad luck.

 

*END OF DAHYUN'S POV*

 

Dahyun smiles and greets those students who are welcoming her dahyun wakes up early for the first time for the sake of her undying love for Myoui Mina.

 

dahyun walked in the corridor, hoping she would see Mina dahyun decided to get the letter putting her perfume on it, hoping that mina would love her baby powder smell

 

dahyun walked back and forth while sighing many times, hoping this would be the last time she would never fail in love life.

 

Dahyun held the letter tight when she caught a glimpse of Myoui Mina, who walked towards her locker while holding Gray's anatomy book.

 

Dahyun heartbeat fast while staring at mina and lost in her world mina was so pretty in her uniform with her high ponytail hair.

 

"damn, she's so pretty," dahyun mumbled before looking at the letter that contains her 50 percent asking mina to be her prom date and 50 percent appreciating mina existence.

 

dahyun inhaled deeply and called mina.

 

At the same time, dahyun wasn't only the one who called mina. Dahyun turns her back to see her best friend waving her hand to mina.

 

"Wait a damn minute," dahyun whispered.

 

*DAHYUN'S POV*

What the heck chaeyoung is doing here

 

I don't want to jump to a conclusion. So far, I know I had a background check for mina, and I know chaeyoung likes somi.

 

"Oh Hyun, Hi, I didn't notice you, "chaeyoung greeted me, but I was too busy analyzing all of the happening.

 

please don't be chae

 

"Hyun, you also called me, "that was mina says while chaeyoung stands beside mina.

 

Damn it ing chaeyoung

 

"I ask mina to be my prom date," chaeyoung proudly says, and I feel like my legs are wobbling.

 

You've got to be kidding me?

 

What the heck?

 

DID I LOSE AGAIN?

 

YES, DAHYUN, YOU ING LOST WITHOUT TRYING

 

*END OF DAHYUN'S POV*

 

dahyun smiles awkwardly when chaeyoung starts telling how does it start

 

"Oh, I'm so happy for the both of you," dahyun says

 

dahyun clenched her fist as she watched the two of them. The smile of mina to chaeyoung was different from her.

 

dahyun sighs. This is the fifth time dahyun failed someone asking on a date again.

 

"I suddenly don't want to go to that prom, "dahyun thought.

 

Dahyun was too tired physically and mentally. She was about to leave when chaeyoung cut her.

 

"You're asking someone on a date?" Chaeyoung excitedly ask even mina look at dahyun

 

and that's how dahyun started to panic

 

"How can I answer chaeyoung when this letter is supposed to be with mina, "dahyun thoughts while looking at the letter

 

"Think dahyun think, "dahyun mumbles until she catches a glance on the side and sees a brunette girl who is opening her locker.

 

"Yeah, I was planning actually to ask her right now, "dahyun explained.

 

"Uh, you can go, guys, "Dahyun tries to give her best smile before turning her face to the locker.

 

Dahyun glanced and still saw mina and chaeyoung looking at her because of the panic and pressure that dahyun felt without thinking twice Dahyun touched the back of the brunette girl along with her shaky hands.

 

"Please, Be my date," dahyun says and is ready to bury herself because of the embarrassment that she is feeling right now.

 

"Huh?" Dahyun's ears perked up that voice was too familiar to her

 

dahyun look up, almost breaking her neck to see the person that dahyun never wish to interact

 

The playgirl and the trouble maker of their University

 

"S-Sana?" dahyun mumbled along with her wide mouth.

 

"Why does to all the girls that I will give this letter why her?" dahyun thought.

 

Why do dahyun hate Sana?

 

Well, dahyun never really hates like hate. Dahyun doesn't really like the vibes of Sana.

 

First, their habit was different, an introvert dahyun and an extrovert Sana, which will never match.

 

Sana was also a playgirl, and you will never be shocked every week she had a new girlfriend. The second sana was a trouble maker. She always got into a fight because many boys and girls fell over her, which dahyun didn't like.

 

And Dahyun hates it when Sana is proud of her doing.

 

because of the scenarios on dahyun's head, she forgot that she was asking sana as her prom date

 

"UH?" an awkward air filled the locker.

 

"Y-you a-are asking me on prom date?" Sana asks while blushing

 

Dahyun nods her head fast, making sana raise her eyebrows.

 

Sana saw how dahyun glanced at mina and saw the sad eyes of dahyun, and sana knew what that look is

 

"This got rejected without trying, "Sana thought and stared at dahyun, who was giving her a pleading face a look of

 

'please accept this. I will explain later' look.

 

Sana sighs at herself. She has a choice to reject the pale girl, but sana doesn't have the heart to do that right Sana has much reason, and sana thinks she might use dahyun later.

 

"Okay, be my date, dahyunie, "Sana gives her sweetest smile that she knows many people love that smile.

 

"Nice, Thanks Sana, "dahyun says while blushing before glancing at chaeyoung and mina, who were teasing dahyun

 

"You never told me about that Hyun. Maybe I could give some help well, see ya later and yeah, see you too, sana," chaeyoung says before messing the hair of dahyun

 

Sana sticks immediately to the frozen dahyun before snaking her arms to the day.

 

"Yeah, See you!" Sana waved her hand before looking at dahyun

 

"I-" Dahyun sighs and is about to continue her word when someone yells.

 

"Dah!" Dahyun and sana turn their head to see Lisa running to them

 

"Yeah?" dahyun asks, not even caring about the tight hold of Sana.

 

"Mr. Park was calling us to meet about the prom date, and we need to go there as soon as possible," Lisa explains.

 

"Uh, can you tell him that I will be late a little I will talk to sana, "dahyun answer

 

"Hyun, you know that bald man!" Lisa hissed

 

"A precious day, minatozaki. Can I borrow your date? I promise I will give her back to you fresh and safe," Lisa pulled dahyun who immediately fell on Lisa.

 

"Uh sure," Sana answer

 

dahyun look at Sana, who is waving at her

 

"DAMN THAT PLAN!" Dahyun hissed her heartbroken to mina was long forgotten as soon her plan messed up and got involved to sana.

 

FAST FORWARD

 

Dahyun stared at her notebook for less than hours.

 

It's only 20 minutes to be exact when dahyun got rejected to mina and involved to minatozaki

 

And since then, dahyun couldn't stop thinking about how will she talk to sana to forget her stupid prom date.

 

dahyun first planned never to attend the prom, not knowing their band would perform on that date with some love pop songs making dahyun headache. She also can't decline because she was the leader of the music club.

 

Until now, dahyun didn't stop thinking about that plan and didn't bother listening to their professor because her mind was in outer space.

 

Dahyun got startled when she heard the bell ring. It means class to end, and she will talk to sana.

 

Dahyun never moves so fast and toss all her note and books into her bag before swinging to her left arm.

 

"Hyun!" Dahyun didn't bother to look who called her because she was running so fast to go into the architecture department

 

"Why the her department was on a ing third floor?!" Dahyun mumbled before giving a inhale and exhale at herself.

 

before even dahyun could knock on the door, someone opened it to her

 

"Kim?" A pretty girl asks

 

"hyewon?" dahyun asks.

 

"What are you doing here?" Hyewon asked and immediately nodded her head.

 

"Finding for sana?" dahyun nods her head expecting sana was in her room.

 

"She already goes in the Gym, "hyewon explained.

 

dahyun smile at hyewon before giving a nod

 

A smile that dahyun want to kill a person

 

"ING MINATOZAKI," Dahyun mumbled.

 

Dahyun keeps mumbling and cursing sana on her mind while walking down the stairs gripping her hold on her backpack.

 

well, you can't blame dahyun for feeling that she feels like she lost her feet

 

And lastly, the Gym was at the back of the veterinary department.

 

"I ing swear if sana were not in that mother ing gym, I would ghost her," Dahyun stomped her feet before going to the Gym.

 

As dahyun went to the Gym, many first-year students greeted her, but dahyun was damn tired of greeting those brats.

 

"Please be here," Dahyun was kidding when she said she would ghost sana, not over her dead body. The letter and the energy that she wastes for finding that particular Japanese.

 

Dahyun bends her knees to catch her breath before looking up to see some cheerleaders practicing at the Gym.

 

"Hyun!" Dahyun glared at jeongyeon, who was coming to her

 

"What's with you? anyway, I heard you're into minatozaki." jeongyeon says, wearing a smirk

 

"Shut up, Yoo. By the way, you mention sana. Where is she?" Dahyun asks before drinking the water of jeongyeon

 

"AHH, There, "jeongyeon pointed, and she was right. The brunette girl was there while wiping her sweat.

 

"Thank you," dahyun answers before tossing the water bottle that is already empty.

 

"YAH KIM DAHYUN, AFTER YOU ASK ME, YOU WILL LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!" Jeongyeon exaggeratedly says, making dahyun roll her eyes before leaving jeongyeon.

 

As dahyun walked towards Sana, a whisper filled the Gym, and some students were looking at dahyun

 

"Isn't she was the one who asks Sana to be her prom date?"

 

"Dahyun was the new victim?"

 

"That's humiliating dahyun didn't deserve that,"

 

that's was some heard of dahyun that make her eyes rolled

 

"Why these students can mind their business," dahyun whisper before looking at sana, who is looking down

 

"don't tell me she was ashamed?" dahyun asks herself.

 

Dahyun sighed before going to Sana.

 

"Sana can we talk?" dahyun started making sana look at her.

 

 

As the both of them walked in, the garden dahyun observed Sana, who has been silent until now.

 

"You okay?" dahyun worriedly asks. But eventually, dahyun takes back her word, and dahyun's worried face changes to stoic as dahyun sees the forming smirk at sana.

 

"you're already attached to me. We just talked awhile ago?" Sana teased, making dahyun roll her eyes

 

"Where is the letter?" Dahyun ignored the tease of sana while handling her hand to sana, who raised her eyebrow

 

"You mean your love letter?" Sana tease making dahyun

 

"Oh, Shut up,"

 

"I didn't know that your type is your best friend girlfriend," sana started while her fingers began circling in front of dahyun

 

"I didn't know, okay," dahyun hissed.

 

"Anyway, thank you for what you did an awhile ago," Dahyun seriously says

 

"I was pressured, and the panic I felt," dahyun continued.

 

"I hope you understand that all of that was a play, so as my gratitude for saving my , I will treat y-," dahyun never got a chance to continue her word when sana pulled her collar making their face close to each other.

 

"S-sana," dahyun whisper

 

"Do you think I will agree on that, Kim?" Sana asks as she traces her fingers on dahyun's face

 

"I will not accept any of your offers. Instead, I will request," Sana smirks as she notices dahyun were blushing and avoiding eye contact with her.

 

"You will be my date and my girlfriend until 14, "sana bit the ears of dahyun

 

"F-," Dahyun whimpered while sana giggled at her.

 

"Bye, My girlfriend," Sana kiss the cheeks of dahyun, who is frozen on her spot

 

"Oh, by the way, the letter that would be mine, "Sana continued making dahyun flustered.

 

"She was so seductive," dahyun mumbled.

 

"I can't blame that person that she could easily get," Dahyun continued watching sana walk away.

 

"ing hell!" Dahyun clenches her fist

 

NEXT DAY

 

After their conversation, yesterday Sana's became more clingy to dahyun that sometimes Sana can't be separated to dahyun

 

Dahyun looks at her cold drink while wearing her earphone.

 

Dahyun doesn't even understand herself. For example, sana brings her to the bar right now, and dahyun couldn't understand why she agreed.

 

dahyun sips her drink and watches sana, who is entertaining some people

 

"hey, "Dahyun got startled when someone removed her earphone before sitting beside her.

 

"Uh hey?" dahyun awkwardly says, and she can smell that the girl in front of her is drunk.

 

"Alone?" The latter asks

 

"No, uh-," dahyun was about to continue when someone placed her arm on dahyun shoulder, and dahyun could sense who is it by the smell it's sana

 

The strong smell of vanilla will always be a sana scent.

 

"she's with me, Gahyeon," Sana sternly answer.

 

"I see, "gahyeon smirked at sana, who rolled her eyes tighten her hold at clueless dahyun

 

"you seemed busy a while ago. You know I wouldn't mind if you will let your friend on me, "gahyeon answered.

 

"My Girlfriend gahyeon," Sana cut her word while dahyun tug sana to stop.

 

"Change life, huh? I never knew you were serious your girlfriend there, and I just wanted to have fun," Sana closed her eyes before mumbling something.

 

"You know to a person like you. I will never be shocked if no one will date you even I left dahyun here, her standards were high, and you are not qualified. You're just a low class,"

 

Sana spits harsh words to embarrassed gahyeon before dragging dahyun, who is also shocked at sana.

 

"Sana, it hurts!" Dahyun complained when sana held her wrist tight

 

"s-sorry," Sana mumbled and started to puke. Thankfully, they were already outside.

 

"Who even told you to drink when it's hell week tomorrow?" Dahyun asks the Japanese, who continue to puke while dahyun is caressing her back.

 

"You are dense, you know?" Sana mumbled, but dahyun doesn't have time for that

 

"Ugh, Sana disgusting," Sana chuckles at dahyun, who is wiping her face with a towel.

 

"Enough with the drinks," Dahyuns sternly says while dragging sana on her car.

 

"Why?" Sana pretends to act drunker to observe dahyun, who is doing a great job

 

"Because I am your girlfriend," Dahyun answered without sparing a glance, making sana shut up.

 

After dahyun says that sana didn't speak again and stares at dahyun, removing her leather jacket before wearing it to Sana

 

"You should wear this. I will take you home now," Dahyun says before giving her leather jacket to sana

 

"Serious question, Kim" Sana started making dahyun look at sana before wearing the seatbelt to sana

 

"Hmm?" Dahyun asks before starting the engine

 

"How come you don't have a girlfriend when you are a walking green flag, unlike me?" Sana asks making dahyun laugh

 

"I told you no matter how green flag I am sana or how even gentlewoman I am," dahyun bitterly smiled before spitting the harsh truth.

 

"I am bad at love, Minatozaki," dahyun answered and started driving.

 

"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up if we already come to your house," dahyun says

 

sana nods her head before staring outside

 

dahyun wasn't really bad at love. She was just dense to notice it.

 

That was sana thought. Sana didn't even realize that she had already fallen asleep because of the music in the car.

 

eventually, the plan of dahyun waking up sana was failed dahyun tried to wake sana, but nothing happened, so with a good heart, she decided to carry sana

 

"Damn, this she said, girlfriend, I didn't know I would be a babysitter." dahyun mumbles before opening the shotgun seat where sana was sleeping.

 

"You look innocent when you are sleeping, "dahyun whispered before removing the strands of Sana's hair.

 

dahyun immediately carry sana on bridal style before walking to her apartment and ringing it two times

 

As far as dahyun remembered, sana told her that she had a roommate.

 

dahyun was about to ring when the door opened to see a blonde girl who was holding a pizza

 

"Oh, Gosh!" The girl panicked, making dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter