Maybe in another life

Maybe in another life

Ye POV

Your deep brown eyes and short fluffy hair had always caught my attention. Where ever i go, I'll always be searching for you, my only source of comfort in this cruel world. Admiring you from afar was the only thing i could do.

Romeo and Juliet

In this life, i was Romeo and you were Juliet. Oh what a tragedy the story was, but even more so when i was the one who didn't catch your eye at the ball. Running away with another man as i watch both of you gallop away in the sunset.

Maybe in another life.

King and Queen

In this life, you were the King and I was your Queen. Just that you are the King who has many concubines and I was merely just your advisor of arranged marriage. Covering my ears every night as you were always so loudly next door.

Maybe in another life.

Bully and nerd

In this life, i was the nerd and you were the bully. Just that this is not a Fanfic and you ended up dating the popular girl leaving me in the trash. Fast forward to your wedding whom i was just a caterer. Watching you walk down the aisle.

Maybe in another life.

Demon and Angel

In this life, i was the Demon and you were the Angel. Oh forbidden love, i see you soaring in the sky while i stayed grounded. Ripped off my wings to become human but you didn't notice me. You did however noticed my beautiful friend.

Maybe in another life.

Cinderella

In this life, i was Cinderella and you were Prince Charming. Just that you didn't bother to look for the person with the missing shoe. I see you laughing happily with a princess on your wedding day and wished you all the best.

Maybe in another life.

Beauty and the Beast

In this life, i was the Beast and you were Belle. Just that your dad didn't pluck roses from my garden. I sit there everyday waiting for my true love to break this spell but deep down i know, it's no one but you.

Maybe in another life.

"Game Over"

Hyuk: Ye Hyung, why are you so bad at this?! Get the boy already OMG! Ye: *sigh* Alright, alright I'll try another story line then! GOSH! He turns to his best friend in frustration but cood at the sight of him playing with his baby daughter.

Maybe in another life.....