Alone

Alone

 

Jinki was feeling so alone.
There was 2min

There was JongKey

But there was no Onew...

If only fans would know,that their OTPs are real.

And that he was a reallity too.

Jinki was just so alone.

 

***

It was a fifth day when Nichkhun heard that noisy voice of woman,telling him that the person he wanted to talk to can not be reachd.

It was strange,really strange that Jinki wasn´t on his phone. Usually when Nichkhun called him,he immidiatelly answers him.They were best friends,maybe a little bit more from the Nichkhun side,they were talking on a ohone every day for an hours!But now it was alreaady the fifth day...

Firstly,Nichkhun was thinking Jinki is just busy with his shedules. But now it starts to bother him.That´s why he decides to visit the SHINee dorm.

 

***

"Hyuuuuung~" Nichkhun was greated with a huge hug from the Taemin.

"Long time no see Minnie!" he smiles like a little child and steps in.

"What bringes you here?" asks the curious maknae.

"Well I was trying to call Jinki but he doesn´t respond lately" sadi the Thai Prince and Taemin immidiatelly make a strange face.Nichkhun looks at him with the question tags in eyes.

"Uh,you see...he locks himself in his room...about...fifth day ago? And went out just for the bathroom and to get some chicken stuff..We were trying to talk to him but he didn´t wanted to answer us and the second day he stopped to respod at all...He looks like in depression or overworked" said the worried maknae to shocked Nichkhun.

"Why...why didn´t you call me? You guys know we´re the bestfriend right?"

"We didn´t wanted to...make you worry? He will get over it hyung" smiles Taemin.

Nichkhun looked at Taemin and that make a move to Junkis room.

"I´m going to kick his of that room!"

Taemin just giggled.If someone can to that,it was definittely Nichkhun.

 

***

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

-no respond-
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

-still no respond-

"Jinki! Open ! It´s me!"

Jinki turned his head,laying on the bed,to his door. He heared the familiar voice which didn´t belonged to any member of SHINee.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"OPEN that in door Jinki!"

"Yeah yeah I´m going" he murmbled to himslef as he walks to the door.

He closed his eyes to the light wchich gets into his dark room through the door.Nichkhun walks in and closed door.

"What happend Jinki? Why won´t you answer me?" Jinki sits at the bed oncde again and pat the place beside him.The boy took it as a sidnal for him to sit there.

"Um...I didn´t wanted to talk to anybody Khun. I´m sorry"

"Why? What...what happend to you?"

"Nothing...it´s just..." Thai boy can feel the tears in his voice.

"Just whan Jinki?" he placed his hand to the boys tight.

"Everyone has someone...Taemin and Minho,Jjong and Key. I´m the only one...alone...I just,feel so alone Khun" the SHINee leader started to cry. Nichkhun was so shocked taht he losts his words. This silly MAN was so stupid! He was never alone! Never since they met!
"You idiot!" Jinki gave the other boy a surprised look.

"You was NEVER alone you jackass! You have me! I was thinking you know that!" he screamed a little,even though he didn´t wanted.

"But Khun! You don´t get this! I mea alone in...another way..."
"Ohoooh I SO know how you mean it idiot!" He grabs Jinkis hand and pull him to himself.They eyes meet and lips were on lips.

That´s when Jinkis eyes went wider.

"Khunnie? Wha...what...You feel this way...too?" he asks in shock.

"Of course you silly" the other boy places a sofk kisses to Jinkis neck slowly getting to his lips.And then they once again kissed.