Enemies to Lovers

Enemies to Lovers

You are a nerd, a school nerd that everybody in the university disliked. Technically, you're just a transferee so your only goal is to avoid anyone and continue your best to be a bachelor's degree student. But, some people are trying to make you weak, especially Shin Ryujin, a female student whose a popular girl and a school bully to all boys by stealing all their money for no doubt reason and you are her big target.

One day, you entered the classroom and Ryujin accidentally put her foot to yours causing you to trip and your head got hit by a tiles made of hard cement and your head began to bleed too much. The whole class was in desperate shock.

Ryujin: oops, did I do something wrong?

You: Argh! That's it Ryujin! I've had enough of your you hear me?! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR ! WHY ME?! WHY AM I BEING THE TARGET?! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!! WHAT DID I EVEN DO!!!! WHAT DID I ING EVEN DO TO YOU!!!!! I SIMPLY IGNORED YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!! STOP IT MAN!!!! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE !!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT PLEASE STOP IT MAN!!!! *grabs his book and slam into her table* STOP *slam* THIS *slam* SHIN *aggressive slam* RYUJIN *holy slapp to her table causing it to break*

You stormed out in the classroom leaving Ryujin froze and expressionless.
This was her first time feeling guilty. All the time, she's always there to punish you, but when you unleashed your inner beast, she had no choice but to remain silent. Ryujin then left the classroom to apologize to you. She kept finding you but no signs of your figure appeared in every path of the school.

*TIME SKIP*

You are alone into your house, bored and listening to some depressed songs. When a doorbell was heard. You rushed down and opened the gates of your house. There opens Ryujin standing in there with her head down.

You: what do you want man?! Stop it! Please leave me alon-

Ryujin: I'm sorry! Please! *kneels down and sobs* I'm begging you! Forgive me!

You: what?! Your sorry won't help me to forgive you. You know what, get inside let's talk

Ryujin went inside and sat down in the couch.

You: tell me, why did you harass me in front of everybody!

Ryujin: I did that. I just pretend that I bully you so that I hope you'll pay attention to me.

You: why would I pay attention to you?!

Ryujin: because,











 

I'm in love with you

You are intensively shocked to her words.

You: what?

Ryujin: yes, I'm in love with you. That's the reason why I dreamed of you.

You: *soft tone* I understand

Ryujin: is that a yes?

You: *sigh* it is yes

Ryujin then gasped and sat on your lap. She then attacked your lips with hers in which you respond too quick. Her lips made sloppy kisses and you s your hands to her body while she held your neck. You pulled out with saliva strings formed.

You: I love you babe

Ryujin: I love you too my love

You then continued to kiss her hard and passionate. But you stopped and you're hungry. She gave you food and ate together later at night, you both went to bed and fall asleep. (no between the two ✌)