Chapter 1

When We Met

Kyungsoo' POV

Sometimes some words open the windows of our memories rooms so much that we become stunned , this world of memories is very beautiful. The little bits of time we spent in the past , stays in our memory . Memories are like boxes of chocolates , once you open it you won't be able to eat only one piece .

8 YEARS AGO

3rd Person's POV

Kyungsoo was in the grocery shop , searching for necessary stuffs and then suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

"Eh , what are you looking at? If you want to stare at something, then watch TV." The person said in a badass way to a kid who was staring at him .

Kyungsoo turned around to see his former classmate Baekhyun.

"Kyungsoo? Doh Kyungsoo right?" Baekhyun shouted.

"Hi, Baekhyun" Kyungsoo said in a cheerful voice.

" Whats up, dude?" Baekhyun asks

'' Good!'' Before they could talk further Mrs. Do asked "This is your friend?" While judging Baekhyun, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Baekhyun replies "Hi aunty, I am Baekhyun. Kyungsoo and me where together in school."

After hearing that Mrs Do leaves for the counter for billing , followed by Baekhyun and Kyungsoo .

''Long time, ha?'' Baekhyun starts .

Kyungsoo smiles.

'' What are you doing these days? '' Baekhyun asks again.

''Nothing much.'' Kyungsoo says coldly.

''What do you mean by nothing much? He is doing medicines!'' Mrs Do says.

''Wow!!'' Baekhyun says

''He is the number one student in his college.'' Mrs Do continues.

''Rocking ya'' Baekhyun say excitedly .

'' What are you sutdying?'' Mrs Do asks .

''I am also studying medecines , but the difference between me and him is he is the first in the class and I am the last.''

''Don't say it like that kid , I am pretty sure you are good too.'' Mrs Do smiles.

''Thanks Aunty I will  try my best.'' Baekhyun smiles back.

''Where are you going in the holidays'' Mrs Do asks.

''We are going to the Himalayas for treking''. 

'' Oh, with your family?''

''No, Aunty actually with my friends. Kyungsoo you know them right Jongin and Chanyeol from school?''

''Yes I remember them  , those back benchers right?''

''Yes.'' Baekhyun replies and they both chuckle togehter.

''Anyways,  dude it was great seeing you ha... Aunty take it easy!!!'' Baekhyun said while exiting the cash counter after the payment was done.

Kyungsoo finds a peice of paper, that fell of from Baekhyun while leaving. He spots images of the magical Himalayas after seeing them, something lights up inside him. He decides to go with the backbenchers.

TBC