Chapter 2

Bring Me To Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol thought that It was really nice of Haru to invite him to lunch that day. When he said that pizza was his favourite Chanyeol hadn’t actually expect being asked to stay to eat it. But how can one say no to the treat of pizza on a Friday?

However, He got the impression from the incident in the playroom that Haru’s uncle didn’t like him very much, but Chanyeol was not at all surprised because that’s usually the way it went. The parents always thought that making food for him was a waste because they always just ended up throwing it out.

They always forget to give him things like serviettes, cutlery, and they sure aren’t generous with the wine. Sometimes they would give him an empty plate and tell his best friends that invisible people eat invisible food.

The parents even looked at his chest when they were talking to him as if they expected him to be three feet tall. It’ was such a stereotype because Chanyeol was six feet tall and they didn’t really do the ‘age’ thing where he was from; they come into existence and grew spiritually rather than physically.

 

Chanyeol followed Haru into the kitchen, as he looked in every room that they passed. The house was really quiet, the rooms were either white or grey and absolutely spotless like there was no sign of anyone living in the house.Chanyeol thought it didn’t have the homely feel.

Chanyeol decided he liked the kitchen because it was warm from the sun and surrounded by glass, which made feel like he was in the garden

Sehun had changed into a dark blue track suit which complimented his pale skin. He began to gather the leaves and baby tomatoes onto his plate.

“Is something wrong Haru?” Sehun questioned as he poured dressing over his lettuce.

“Where is Chanyeol’s place?” The table was set only for two.

Sehun chucked, “Don’t be silly”

“Am not being silly, You said he could eat” Haru frowned.

“So where is he?”

Chanyeol could tell that Sehun tried to keep his tone calm, he probably didn’t want this to be an issue.

“He is standing beside you”

Sehun slammed the knife and fork on the table, and Haru jumped in his seat. Sehun pursed his lips and stood up.

“You and your friend can have your lunch here I’ll eat in the leaving room”

Gathering his plate Sehun left the room immediately. 

 

To be truthful Chanyeol wouldn’t have sat down at the table if it wasn’t for his grumbling stomach. He knew Sehun was mad, but if he gobbled the food up real fast before Sehun returned to the kitchen then he wouldn’t even know.

 

Finishing his salad Sehun headed back to the kitchen only to find Haru sitting alone and babbling about something. To his surprise the other plate was empty.

Sehun knew Haru had a little appetite no way would he be able to eat another slice of pizza. He quickly went to check the bin to see if he had tossed the slice there. No sign. 

Sehun presumed he would probably find a moldy slice after a week stuffed somewhere in the house.

 

“Thank you for the food”

“You’re very welcome Haru”

“What ?” Haru said, poking his head around the corner of the kitchen.

“I said you’re very welcome”

“But I haven’t said thank you yet”

Sehun slid the dishes into the dishwasher and stretched his back. “Yes you did. You said, Thank you for the food”

“No I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter