It was that effect on him.

It was that effect on him.

 

Jang Wooyoung was one of the most attractive guys in the city and a playboy who heartlessly let women fall for him.
He never cared about even one of them... for more than an evening or two.
He was a host in the city's most famous host club. The club named '
The cage of the Beast's' was his home for almost six years already and he never felt that anything was missing. His boss 'Madame Precious' aka Victoria was a gorgeous woman. She was the person that found him seven years ago.

He was half dead laying in a corner of a building as she picked him up in her big white limousine.
She helped him to reach normal weight again as he was skinny like hell when she found him. She also gave him the treatment he needed to become a handsome man again. Victoria let people come to fix his hair, his clothes were thrown away and he got some new stylish outfits. She also bought some things for exercising, that he used a lot. More than exercising he liked to dance in the big dance studio next to Victoria's apartment.
He loved her like a mother and she always cared for him.

One day she asked him if he was interested in work and he willingly nodded. She explained to him that she was the boss of a host club in the city but as he didn't know what a host club was he asked and she explained again. He nodded understandingly and got the job. He began to work the next evening and was not really happy at first. He didn't know what he had to do when a beautiful blond woman came into his corner and sat beside him.
The woman was a regular guest in the club and a close friend of Victoria and knew that Wooyoung didn't know anything about being a host.
She flirted with him and shove strawberries in his mouth.
He was awkward at first but got the point after she came every day. Not only her but also other ladies were paying attention to the new host. Two of them nearly fainted as he offered them a strawberry but that was only another reason to come again for them. After a few weeks he was a pro in his job and one of the most popular host's in the club. He liked the other host's. A guy named
Junho was his best friend after he had spend some time with the others. Junho was also one of the host's and with Wooyoung one of the host's that got the most costumers under the name 'Tiny Devil'. The redhead had an unique smile and that was only one of his countless attractive points.
The two of them also did something named fan-service after they were asked by Victoria. They didn't mind and only got more costumers. Wooyoung found it funny how the ladies got wild after they only laid an arm around the others shoulder or whispered nothings in each others ear. He loved his life like that and went to the dance studio with Junho at least three times a week but he also went alone as the studio was directly beside his and Victoria's apartment. And yes he lived with Victoria all those years but none of them had any kind of love based interest in the other. Of course they loved each other but more like brother and sister or in the beginning more like mother and son.
They lived their life and he learned to never regret a broken heart. Why there were broken hearts? Because he was the perfect boyfriend for probably all women in the next three cities.
They all made themselves hopes and asked him out but he had to say no. Of course. It was only his job to make them happy for the time they were in the club but outside of the club they were nothing but an annoying bunch of middle aged women for him. They literally built a wall everytime he entered or left the building. He did not hate them but they were annoying to him.
Wooyoung entered a bar after he had succeeded in hiding from the women.
He looked for a place directly on the bar as there only the barkeeper would be able to see his face. He started walking as a figure on the bar turned around and looked in his direction. The person probably heard the bell of the bar's door that rang everytime someone entered or left.
As Wooyoung's eyes met his the top host stiffened.
The young man that looked like he was not from Korea smiled a short but beautiful smile and turned around again.
If Wooyoung's eyes were laser's, the brunette's back would be holed a hundred times already.
The black haired boy took some steps towards the bar and sat beside the unfamiliar man. He ordered a random drink, his gaze never leaving the brunette's figure.
'
From that close he looks even better.' he thought but did not review his thought as he thought it was probably just his eye for handsome man as he worked in a club with only handsome men around right? He watched the man's face from top to chin and did not find anything on him that was not handsome.
As he looked farther down he saw that the brunette's wore a light brown leather jacket that now hung over the bar chair, a plain white v-neck t-shirt, black tight jeans and black Vans. His hairstyle was as stylish as his outfit and he also wore some accessories. A watch on his right wrist and a wide leather band on his left.
As Wooyoung's mind was that concentrated on observing the other that he did not notice the others eyes on him.
“May I help you?” the other spoke with a tiny accent.
“Huh?” Wooyoung's wide opened eyes met the others again, staring into them with a shocked face.
“You were looking at me so concentrated. Can I help you?” he smiled again.
“Uh... I don't know...” the black haired boy stuttered and quickly grabbed his long arrived drink and gulped it down.
“One Shot.” the smiling boy beside him stated.
“Y-yeah...” the smaller boy replied.
“Are you from this city?” the brunette asked.
“Uh, yeah kinda.” he answered.
“Would you mind to show me around? I'm new here.”
“Uh, sure.” he stuttered, he noticed a warm feeling in his face and cupped his chubby cheeks. They were literally burning. His eyes widened again and he sipped up the sipper of his jacked the highest it got, trying to hide behind it's collar.
“Are you okay? Are you cold?” the brown haired boy asked with a worried face.
“Huh? No, I'm fine thanks...
Jimmy another of this whatever I just drank.” the normally confident host stuttered even while talking to his friend who was also the barkeeper of his favorite bar.
“You're not from here are you?” he asked after he had gulped down three other alcoholic drinks.
“No I ain't. I moved in this morning.” he replied. The brunette was drinking a Coke as he had to drive home afterwards.
“Oh really? Why did you move? Where did you live before?” the black haired was already drunk. He knew his tolerance of alcohol was ing low but he still drank. Why? He didn't know either.
The brunette knew about the others state but answered nevertheless.
“Before I came to South-Korea, I lived in the US and in Thailand but actually I'm from Thailand and my family is living there too.” the brunette's eyes never left the smaller boy's face.
“That's cool. I lived my whole life here.” the black haired boy pouted.
“In this bar?” the Thai smiled.
“No! In South-Korea.” he whined noticing the teasing.
“Ah, but you know, I think I will better drive you home now.” he suggested.
“I don't want to go home. I wanna talk with you.” he whined again.
“Then... how about taking him with you home? He's a nice guy but he is a baby if it comes to alcohol. You better take him with you, we're closing.” the barkeeper suggested.
“Ah okay. I'll take you to my apartment okay shorty?” he smiled, paid, took his jacket and helped the drunken boy to walk out of the bar.
“Uh,... you'll sit here okay?” he said as he sat Wooyoung on the seat beside the driver's seat.
“Okay if you say so~” the black haired boy cooed.
“I do.” the other commanded and shut the door, sat on the driver seat and was happy he only drank Coke.
“Where are you bringing me to~?” the drunken boy asked.
“My apartment. You'll sleep there for tonight okay?”
“Okay~” the small boy smiled.
The stranger drove Wooyoung to his apartment and piggy packed him the stairs. He threw him on his bed and sat beside him.
“Hi~” the small boy smiled a silly smile, “I'll be your Oppa for this evening. Would you mind feeding me with those strawberries?” he babbled one of his pick up lines he often used in the host club and the Thai looked at him with an utterly confused face.
He blinked a few times and smiled.
“You should sleep.” he smiled and the other only nodded tiredly.

Your bed is so soft.” the host mumbled.
“I know, and you're the first to sleep in it.” he pretended to cry, ruffled the black hair in front of him and stood up.
But as he wanted to move he couldn't as he was held back by a tiny hand tugging on his sleeve. “Don't go. I'll die alone if you go.”the small boy was talking nonsense but he found it utterly cute.
The Thai cracked a smile and ruffled the others hair again.
“I'll sleep on the couch. I'm right there.” he pointed towards the big white leather couch in the next room and stood up as he heard the boy snore quietly. He ruffled the black hair once again and stood up. Before he went to bed, or better said couch, he made sure that the door to his bedroom was wide open and he was able to see the other.

The next morning began with a shocked scream for the Thai.
“WHAT THE HELL! WHERE AM I?” Wooyoung was just awakened and completely panicked. '
, I swore myself that I would never go with one of my costumers.' he thought, he was sure that he was in one of his regular's bed. He looked around and looked through the door finding a boy on the floor beside a big white couch.
“Uh~” the unknown boy groaned in pain. The Thai flinched and fell down from the couch on the floor as he heard the smaller boy's scream.
'
Oh no, what the,... A GUY? I went home with a guy?!' his panic level increased. “Morning Shorty.” the brunette said with sleepy and pained tone in his voice.
“...”
“I'm
Nickhun by the way. Just to let you know. And I was the one to take you home after you drank too much yesterday. And yes you're welcome.” the Thai said while yawning and scratching his neck.
“Why did you take me with you? I don't know you.” the heartless host in Wooyoung came back to life as he tried to remember the happenings of the last night. He massaged his temples to make the headache disappear.
“Hangover?” the brunette smiled with now a cup of coffee in his hand.
“Only a headache...” Wooyoung stated still rubbing his temples, “...I can't remember last night... Only that I went into the bar and there was that guy with the leather jacket and huge eyes,... the smile, the hair...” he also spoke his thoughts out loud accidentally and looked at Nickhun in shock.
“YOU!” he shouted but regretted immediately rubbing his temples again.
“Yup as I told ya~” the Thai said slurping his coffee, “You wanna eat something?” he asked and smiled.
Wooyoung was taken aback by that smile. He just stared at the other and nodded slightly.
“Great come here.” the Thai demanded and patted on a white chair.
Wooyoung stood up and walked towards the brunette with tiny steps. He sat down and watched the other preparing breakfast.
'
What the hell are you doing here Jang Wooyoung...' he asked himself in his mind.
“Coffee or hot chocolate?” the Thai asked.
“Mhh coffee.”
As the breakfast was ready, the brunette sat on the opposite side of the table, facing Wooyoung.
“May I ask for your name?” the taller boy asked a still startled Wooyoung.
“Wooyoung... Jang Wooyoung.” the smaller one replied.
“What a cute name for a host.” the Thai smiled.
“Eh? How do you know...?”
“You threw one of your lines yesterday saying you were my 'Oppa' for the evening which was actually night.” he chuckled and made the black haired blush.
“But...”
“I couldn't be friendly with the thought of you being a call boy, so I kinda wanted you to be a host and nothing like that. And it seems to be like I thought.” he chuckled again and Wooyoung nipped on his coffee.
“You're from Thailand?” Wooyoung asked, thinking that that was something the latter had told him yesterday.
“Right, wow you can remember that?”
“Yeah kinda,... why did you come here?”
“Different reasons... but I think if I knew I would meet you I probably had come here even if the other reasons weren't there.” he smirked and Wooyoung looked at him with his mouth half opened.
“W-what do you mean...?” the latter asked while blushing like mad.
“You're cute and seem to be nice too. I like you Jang Wooyoung.” he smiled an angelic smile and Wooyoung thought he would faint on the chair. He didn't know that feeling inside of him. He didn't have it with Victoria nor with Junho. Their eyes met and Wooyoung's cheeks were already red but now his ears started to get red too.
“Y-you like me?” his heart seemed to jump out of his chest if the other didn't answer right away.
“Yeah, don't you like me? I tried so hard to be nice.” he said pouting.
“I,... I think I like you too.” the smaller boy whispered. '...
Probably more than I should like a stranger...' he added in his head, trying to calm his heart with breathing in and out.
“Great. Would you show me the city today? You promised.” he said with a smile on his lips.
“I did?” Wooyoung asked.
“Yeah and that was when you were sober. Hah.” the Thai laughed and looked at the other again, “So you will?”.
“Yeah... since I promised it...” Wooyoung's heart jumped a long jump hearing the other laugh. '
His laugh is so cute...' he thought.
They ate their breakfast and talked while doing so.
“Shall we go?” Nickhun asked as they did wash the dishes.
“Yeah...” Wooyoung answered. Even if they talked over an hour he still blushed everytime he had to answer the other.
As they put on their jacket's Nickhun looked at Wooyoung who was only wearing a jacket from a training suit and frowned.
“Wear this one.” he took one of his jacket's from the closet and helped Wooyoung to put it on like a gentleman.
“Thanks..” Wooyoung mumbled.
“Mhh, the collar is still exposing your neck.. this will get cold if.. except I just...” the smaller looked at the brunette confused. The other was talking to himself searching for something in a box under his jackets.
“Ah! Here it is!” he suddenly spoke and laid a dark blue scarf around Wooyoung's neck. Their eyes met again. They were closer than ever before and Wooyoung could feel the warm breath of the other on his face. Even though he thought that he was probably blushing again, he didn't, no he couldn't look away.
Slowly. He leaned in and closed the space between their faces. As he realized what he did he wanted to back off but he was pulled on the scarf by the brunette. Their kiss was sweet. It was gentle and careful. None of them wanted to pull away but they eventually had to caused by the lack of oxygen.
“Sorry...” Wooyoung whispered. Their faces were still incredibly close and Wooyoung's hands had grabbed the others jacket tight.
“Shut up.” Nickhun said in English and pulled Wooyoung on the scarf. Their
lips met again.
It was probably not the last time they did.