Final

Decision

 

Three Years Later

 

Yah! Hurry up!”

Shut up! I'm hurrying. Just be patient!”

Damn, women! You are -”

YAH! STOP CURSING AT MY HONEY BUNNY!” the guy cordi gulp and bow numerous time at Yoseob oppa. “Just leave before we kick your .” the guy cordi quickly run away from us and I smile at my oppa. “Oppa ~”

You should have told him to just off. He's such a douche!” Yoseob oppa pout and I giggle. I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his cheek. He smiles and kiss my forehead. “Jeez! !” I turn my head to the right and see Gikwang oppa and Dongwoon oppa shiver. We laugh and make our way to the van. “Finally! After a year of road trip in other countries, we finally get to perform at our country again.” I giggle at Doojoon oppa's statement and nod. “I miss you guys when you guys were outstation.”

Who wouldn't miss us?” I roll my eyes at Junhyung oppa and point a finger at him. “You and your cockiness, oppa. Seriously, it's annoying.” We all laugh. BEAST/B2ST is having their comeback today after a year of world tour with other Cube Ent. artist. I follow them once in a while when I'm having my break and I'm one of the trainees. I'm going to be one of their models and actors but because I'm still young, Dad, our president, wants me to focus on my studies for a year. I'm currently attending Korea National University of Arts. I'm in my third semester already and I'm passing everything. After my break up with Youngjae oppa, I never saw him again. Not at school or anywhere. I never got over our break up and I'm afraid that I never will. The oppas know and tried to make me forget about him but fail. We walk to their waiting room and rest for a while. “Yah! Get your assess ready! Just because -”

Doojoon oppa, you're MC-ing.”

! You guys better be ready when I come back or I'll kick your sorry assess!” I sigh and shake my head. “Better get ready before your oh-so-fearless leader come back and kick all your assess. Come on, oppas. I'll help you guys with your hair and make up.” I was use to this. Help the cordi unnies get the oppas and unnies ready. They were all dressed up and ready when Doojoon oppa comes back. “Good. For once, you listen to me.”

Oh God! Why are my oppas so cocky?!” I dramatically exclaim with my hands raised and they laugh. Dongwoon oppa put his arm on my shoulder and pull me close. “You love us for that. Kaja! Let's go test the mics!” I roll my eyes and chuckle at how childish the oppas can act most of the time. We were walking and laughing at the same time when I accidentally bump shoulders with someone. “Ah! Mianhae.”

It's okay. Are you okay?” This voice. I look up and froze. It's him. Yoo Youngjae, my ex-boyfriend that I never got over of. “Jaeyoung? Is it really you?”

H-Hey. Y-Youngjae opp- I mean Y-Youngjae sshi.” He smile sadly and rub the back of his neck. “What are you doing here?”

I'm -”

Honey Bunny ~ Where are you?”

Yoseob oppa! I'm here!” Yoseob oppa jog towards me with a smile and back hug me. “Honey Bunny, where have you been? I thought I lost you.” he pout and I giggle. “Silly oppa. I'm actually -”

Yah brain! Hurry up, will you?!” Youngjae oppa turn his head to the voice and nod. “I have to go. It's really nice to see you again, Jaeyoung.” he give me a pat on the head and smile his cute smile that makes my heart melt. He bow at Yoseob oppa before turning and walk away. My eyes wouldn't leave him until Yoseob oppa shake me. “YAH! YANG JAEYOUNG! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING?!” Crying? I wipe my face and it was wet. “I-I d-din't r-realize I-I w-was c-crying.”

Yah! Are you okay? You look like you're breaking -” Without warning, my legs gave in and I fell on my knees. My tears won't stop flowing and my heart ache so much that it's unbearable. “Yah! Yang Jaeyoung! Stand up now! Are you seriously crying?! Yah!” I cry and cry and continue to cry until Junhyung oppa pick me up and carry me to their waiting room.

 

Yoseob POV

 

Who the hell was that dude?! What did he do to my sweet baby sister?! I'm pissed! Pissed beyond - “Yah! Yang Yoseob! You're killing the mic!” Huh? I look at my hand and I was gripping on the mic so hard that there was a little dent. I loosen my grip and take a few deep breath. “Hyung, I'm going to walk for a while.”

Araso. Be here on time.” I nod and walk away. I didn't know where exactly but I just need to clear my head until I stop in front of a room. “Yah, Brain! What the hell was that?! You're totally out of it today!”

I'm sorry, hyung.”

Sorry?! Sorry doesn't make it!”

Yongguk, enough!” I peek inside and see the guy who talked to Jaeyoung. He had his head down and – Hey, that's Yongguk. He looks pissed. He glare at the guy and sigh. “Yah, Brain. What's your explanation for your action just now?”

I....I saw her.”

Saw who?” He sniff and wipe his face. He's crying? “Jaeyoung. I met Jaeyoung.” Yongguk softened and walk towards the guy. “Y-Yah. Why didn't you tell us before? We could have ask them to post-”

That's why I didn't tell, hyung. This is my problem. I have to deal it and don't involve it with work.” Yongguk was about to say when their manager open the door and reveal me to them. They all look at me and I cough awkwardly. Yongguk smile his famous gummy smile and walk towards me. “Yoseob! Sup man?”

Hey, Gukkie. How have you been?” he bump fist with me and give me a brotherly hug. “Been good. What bout you? I herd you guys are making a comeback.”

Yeah. We are. That's why I'm here. What bout you?”

You don't know? Oh yeah! You were doing your world tour. These are my boys. Himchan, Zelo, Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae. We're B.A.P, stands for Best, Absolute, Perfect. Guys, this is Yang Yoseob, OUR sunbae.” I lightly punch his arm and snicker. “Just call me Yoseob.'

Hyung. We're younger than you.”

Shut up, man! We're the same age!”

Himchan too. The others are younger than us. Especially Zelo. He's a 96'.”

Damn! You must be really good to be able to survive this .” they laugh except for Youngjae. Now I know why she cried. “Yoseob, I herd that you have a girlfriend.”

That's bull . Did your boy Youngjae say it?”

What? What does it have to do with Youngjae?” He look at Youngjae. “Yah, Yoo Youngjae! What did you do?”

I didn't do anything, hyung. I was talking to....Her when he came from the stage and back hug her.” I scoff and look at him. “Can't say her name now? After what you did to her? You're such an . Three years of relationship goes down the drain because of you. Three years of tears and depression because of you. It's been three years. You could have the decency to call her by name!”

Yoseob -” I push Yongguk away and walk slowly towards Youngjae. “She cried every day and every night for months because of you! She hardly talk to anyone or go out and have fun because of you! She fell sick and barely graduate because of you! She's crying in our waiting room right now because of you! EVERYTHING HAPPENED WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! HOW CAN YOU BE SO ING SELFISH?! TREATING HER BAD SO SHE'LL LEAVE YOU WAS NOT THE SOLUTION! YOU'RE HURTING HER AND YOURSELF AT THE SAME TIME!” I grab his collar and shake him feverishly. “She ing miss you and she can't move on from you! Can't you see how much she loves you?! She ing love you! She always was and always will!” I stop shaking him and sobbed. “She never laugh or smile like she used to. She hardly joke around and when she does, it looks so forceful. Do you know how hard it is for us to only make her smile? It took us a year. One ing year just to make her smile! She already suffered so much from her past life and you know her tale. She told you everything about her past to you. Did you know how long it took me to make her open up to me? Two years and it only took you two months of friendship. You don't know how jealous I was with you. Knowing that you're an outsider and you took so little time to know her through and through whereas I had to wait two years. Do you know how hurtful that is for a brother?”

B-Brother?!” I blink my tears away and look questioningly at him. “Yeah. I'm her foster brother. How do you think I know who you are to her and know how she's been living after she break up with you?” He blink at me and blush. “I-I t-thought y-you w-were h-her b-boyfriend.”

Oh crap! Not you too! Does everyone thinks Jaeyoung is my girlfriend just because I call her Honey Bunny?!”

You call her what?” Yongguk smirks. “Oh, shut the up, Yongguk! I don't need those stupid snide comments!” I huff and glare at Youngjae. “YOU!” He jump and gulped. I sigh and pat his shoulder. “I know you're just trying to protect my sister but by doing so, she suffered three years and I know you do too. You took care of my baby sister for three years, that mean you can take care of her after this too.” he blink and I roll my eyes. “I give you three seconds to get out of my face and talk to Jaeyoung. One -” he run out of the room and left the rest clueless. Jongup scratch his head and point at the door. “Where is he going?”

To search for his long lost miserable-soon-to-get-back-together-ex-girlfriend.” I shrug and walk out of the room and back to the others.

 

Youngjae POV

 

I have to go see her. After hearing what Yoseob hyung said, I felt so ing bad. I shouldn't have done that to her. I have to find her. “AISH! Where the -”

Youngjae?” I turn and see Jaeyoung popping her head out from a room. She was sniffing, her eyes are bloodshot, her nose is red and her lips were trembling. I couldn't care less if someone caught me right here, right now. All I care about is wiping away her tears and and kiss her over and over again. I jog towards her and embrace her tight. “Y-Youngjae -” she squeked as I her hair. “Shh ~ Just relax and listen to me.” she did and I began to tell her. “Three years ago, do you remember that I told you I went to audition?” she nod. “Well, at first I taught I won't get it since it's been two weeks after I audition and they didn't call me back but when I got back home, a guy came and brought the news to me that I got accepted. I was so thrilled that I wanted to tell you but then he told me that I have to move to Seoul and continue my studies there. At first, I was about to decline but then my mum said I should since this is once in a life time event. Since my mum said it, I agreed. I couldn't sleep at all that night, thinking what should I do. Should I tell you? Should I break up with you? You don't know how long it took me just to think of plan. I couldn't break up with you. I love you too much. Tell you I go accepted? You'll know that I have to leave you. There was only one way and that is for you to break up with me. I did all those mean things to you because I want you to hate me and break up with me. I thought by doing so you'll find someone better than me but in the end, I ended up hurting you more. I'm sorry.” I move away from her a little and look at her face. “Can you forgive me?” she blink at me for a couple of times before blushing hard. “Yah~ Why aren't you answering me?” she then giggle before she jump and hug me like a koala bear. I back up a bit but regain my balance back. I just stand there and blush really, really hard after everything register to my brain. I wrap my arms around her waist tight and bury my face at the crook of her neck as she bury hers at mine. We stood there like that for a while before facing each other back. I curl some of her hair behind her ear and look into her doe like eyes. “Does this mean I'm forgive?” She shake her head and pout. “Then what should I do so that you'll forgive me?” she point at he lips. “ Ppoppo.”

Ppoppo??” she nod and I give her a weird look. “Yah. How old are you? Five?” she puff her cheeks and lightly slap my shoulder. “Oppa~ Do you want me to forgive you or not? If you don't -” she jump off me and turn to walk away. “Aish! She's making me go crazy! Yah! Yang Jaeyoung! Stop right there!” she didn't and keep walking. I sigh and grab her by the arm before pulling her towards me, making her turn to look at me in the process. “Yah! What th- ” I silence her with my lips on hers. Her eyes widen but then it closed and she kiss me back. I snake my arms around her waist and pull her close to my body while her arms lock themselves at my neck. We deepen the kiss and after a while, we broke apart to collect as much oxygen as we can. We giggle and she peck my lips a couple of times before letting my neck go. I take her hands into mine and play with her fingers. “I love you, Jaeyoungie~” I cooed as she keep pecking my lips. “I love you too, Youngjae oppa~” I lean in and capture her lips once more. “Eww!” we break apart and see Daehyun hyung scowling at us with Jongup blinking innocently. “Jeez, Young ah! Too much PDA, man!”

Mind your own business then!” I snap at him and Himchan hyung appeared. “Yah! Yoo Youngjae! Be nice to your hyung!” Jaeyoung beamed and let go of my hands. “What the -”

Himchanie!!!” she run towards Himchan hyung and embrace him with much force. “Oof! Youngie?! Youngie!” he hug her back and she laugh. He pulls back and look at her. “Youngie ah, what are you doing here?”

I'm here to support my brother. Remember I told you once about my brother?”

Ah! Yeah! He's an idol. Wait. Your brother is Yang Yoseob isn't it?”

No , Sherlock!” I said through my teeth and receive a glare from Himchan hyung. “What's up your ?”

That.” I point at Jaeyoung being in his arms. “You're hugging my girlfriend. I would love to have her back.”

Wait. You're HIM?!! My Youngjae, MY Yoo Youngjae is the bad boyfriend that broke MY Jaeyoung's little heart?! Dude, you're mean.” he smirk at me as I glare at him. “Give. Me. My. Girlfriend. Back. Now!”

Jeez. Fine!” he let go of her and she quickly skip back into my arms. “How the hell do you know Himchan hyung?”

Same university. How the hell do you know Himchan oppa?”

Same company, same group, same dorm.” she nod happily and kiss my cheek. “Ka! I want you to meet my BEAST/B2ST oppas~”

For some reason I feel like I'm being drag to a slaughter house.” she giggle and kiss my lips. “Don't worry. They're not that scary – Just overprotective. That's all.” I roll my eyes and follow her league.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END