Saintama Jepang

Alzheimer

Electric Train.

 

Dao got into the carriage, he pulled the suitcase and put it on the luggage rack.

 

"Yosh already, it's time to--" Dao stopped his words when he saw the beautiful woman in front of him.

 

The woman sat, folded her arms as she stared out the window. Dao still stared at him unblinkingly, the beautiful woman was aware that someone was watching her. Slowly but surely he turned his face to look at Dao.

 

*Degg*

 

Instantly Dao's heart beat rapidly, his shoulders heaving as his breathing became heavier and heavier.

 

"Koi ..." He called to the woman.

 

The woman who was called Koi replied. "Do I know you?" he asked because did not know who the Dao.

 

Crowded? Yes very much!!

 

Dao bit his lower lip holding back the tightness that was about to explode.

 

"No, maybe I'm the wrong person" Replied Dao to cover up disappointment.

 

The woman looked out the window again.

 

It's only natural that Koi doesn't recognize him because 3 years ago Koi had a very fatal accident that caused his mother to die and Koi himself lost his memory even now it's getting worse when Alzheimer's disease attacks him.

 

Dao is Koi's lover, he who heard this bad news was shocked what else when Koi's father said he would take him to Belgium so that Koi could get better treatment.

 

15 minutes passed.

 

Now Koi is asleep, Dao looks at him sadly, Dao's left hand gently caresses koi hair.

 

"I miss you.." Looking at Koi sad.

 

"Do you know him?" Asked someone who was sitting next to Koi.

 

"Emm, I know him. He's my lover but he forgot about me". Replied who was still watching Koi.

 

"Surely your name is Dao?" Someone asked again.

 

"How do you know my name?" Dao's confused face is clear.

 

The person smiled then introduced himself "Introduce my name is Frung, the doctor who treats Koi at this time."

 

"Ah.. Koi's doctor? nice to meet you, I'm Dao." A little panicked because he met the doctor who was treating his girlfriend in person.

 

"Just relax .." Said Frung smiling, answered by a nod by Dao.

 

"I heard a lot from Mr Paladesh (Koi's father) that Koi has a lover who lives in Thailand and always asks for the latest news from Koi. I didn't think we could meet here." Tell a little.

 

"Yeah, I didn't expect it either.." Dao replied kindly.

 

Dao was still chatting with Doctor Frung about Koi's development.

 

"As you know, koi is currently suffering from Alzheimer's. He won't be able to remember anything that just happened or that happened a long time ago" Doctor Frung explained the current state of Koi.

 

"I know Doc, is there no way to cure it?" This rhetorical question Dao raises despite knowing that there is no cure for Koi disease yet.

 

"For now there is no cure but we are trying to remind her memory even if only a little." answered Doctor Frung.

 

"I hope Koi can remember and the two of us can be together again." Honestly Dao really wants Koi to get well and come back to him.

 

"I know how you feel, keep on praying because we are here keep trying." Doctor Frung's advice is wise.

 

"Thanks Doc."

 

"You're welcome and there's one surprising thing from Koi recently."

 

"What is it Doc?" Dao looks curious.

 

"Yesterday suddenly Koi asked his father's permission to go to Japan, he wanted to take part in the summer festival there and he said he had an appointment with someone."

 

"Really, Koi said that?" Dao looked surprised.

 

"Emm." Doctor Frung nodded.

 

Dao smiled, he looked at the sleeping Koi.

 

"Koi remembers, he remembers." Dao murmured happily and was heard by Doctor Frung.

 

"Wait, does that mean you two promised to go to the festival together?"

 

He asked to make sure.

 

"Em right, we both promised to go to Japan this year" He replied with a smile.

 

"Great, this is progress for Koi" began to note.

 

"I'm glad you remember that promise Koi." thought.

 

Because of the fun of chatting, they finally arrived at the stop.

 

"Tomorrow we meet at the festival door 7 p.m., we go together." Invite him.

 

"Okay Doc, thanks in advance."

 

"Come on, hurry up, I'm hungry." said Koi who had woken up.

 

Dao smiled looking at the still unchanged Koi. that is always hungry.

 

"Yes, we go first and this is my business card." Giving a business card.

 

"Erm, be careful." accept card and Doctor Frung nodded.