The Sweater

Just As Usual

"We're going to be late!" A loud voice rang out from beyond the room. The man inside however didn't increase his pace as he continuted to pour everything he owned into his suit case, preparing to go home.

 

"Come on! Junmyeon hyung you know that won't happen. We know the drill." He heard a familiar voice reply to their leader. A very familiar voice, it was headed straight for the room.

 

"Jongin would you mind checking if there is anything left in the bathroom?" Chanyeol looked up shortly at Jongin to see him nod and said a small mumbled thanks in his deep voice.

 

"Hey Chanyeol, I told you not to pack that." Chanyeol swore and turned around to face the man who had just entered. 

 

"Morning to you too Baekhyunie, go back please." Chanyeol said as a greeting. Baekhyun chuckled and stroad in despite the unwelcoming atmosphere. Chanyeol increased his pace, slamming the hood of his suit case down and unsuccessfully trying to zip it up but it stuck. 

 

Her cursed.

 

"No you don't." Baekhyun pounced on him too. He threw the hood of the trunk back open and both men looked at each other before their eyes fell on the same sweater. As if their minds worked in unison, they reached for the it at the same time. Baekhyun managed to grab the collar while Chanyeol ended up with a corner of the hem. He could yank it from the other's grip, he was stronger, but the sweater was new and he had yet to wear it.

 

"Let go Yeol." Baekhyun said looking down at their grip. Just at that moment Jongin exited the bathroom and stopped mid way when he saw the older members ready to wrestle each other over the same sweater.

 

"Kids these days." he murmured unbothered by what he had seen and walked out of the room.

 

"Ya, you jerk!" Shouted Baekhyun. 

 

"Its hyung to you!" Chanyeol yelled behind him as Jongin walked away telling Junmyeon that he was all ready and set to leave for the airport. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other again.

 

"Let go Byun!" Chanyeol said forcefully. Baekhyun shook his head and lightly yanked the sweater to gain hold, Chanyeol yanked it right back careful not to ruin the sweater. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol back who almost stumbled and fell on the bed. Baekhyun straddled the other and successfully wrestled the sweater out of Chanyeol's grip. The moment of victory was short lived though because before Baekhyun could utter a retort he was alreasy under Chanyeol and the sweater was snatched away. 

 

"Yeol give me the sweater or--" 

 

"Or what?!" Baekhyun was cut off by Chanyeol who was still above him. Baekhyun brought out his arms now that Chanyeol was holding the sweater and not his arms, Baekhyun’s arms had been freed and he used that moment to raise them as a warning and a threat. 

 

"Oh no don--" Before Chanyeol could finish Baekhyun's hands were all over Chanyeol, tickling and ticking, all in the right places. Chanyeol screamed and rolled over to avoid the hands that were showing him to hell while he laughed uncontrollably. The bed ended beneath him unfortunately, and Chanyeol ended up on the ground, he did yank Baekhyun with him who fell on top of him. For a moment the sweater lay forgotten between them. But then they started again, sounds of grunts and shouts rose so much that Junmyeon came upstairs and poked his head inside the room.

 

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked, they were both a mess of tangled limbs on the floor. "You know that is why we keep you on different floors at home."

 

"Hyung tell Baekhyunnie to give my sweater back." Baekhyun ticked Chanyeol some more eliciting a shout from him. "Tell Chanyeol to quit and let me wear the damn thing."

 

Suho looked at his watch and cursed. "We're really late, Chanyeol pack! Baekhyun out!"

 

"But hy--"

 

"Now!" Junmyeon steoped in the room to take Baekhyun out. "Or I'll get scolded."

 

Chanyeol sagged when Junmyeon grabbed Baekhyun by the biceps and hauled him up. Baekhyun saw his opening and as he was being dragged out he lunged for the sweater, Chanyeol did too but he was too late. Before he knew it, Baekhyun was breaking free from the hold Junmyeon had on him and sprinting back downstairs towards his own room.

 

Junmyeon froze in his spot look to where Baekhyun had disappeared and then he looked back sympathetically at Chanyeol who was almost pouting. He patted the taller on the shoulder and told him they had to hurry.

 

 

 

°~°

 

 

 

A day earlier.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun we are gonna leave you here now, its my last warning." Junmyeon yelled, as all of the members left him alone in their hotel room. They had been waiting for the past 15 minutes for Baekhyun to finish whatever was he was doing but he just wasn't coming out of the room. And in the end they left without him.

 

Chanyeol paired up with Sehun, Kyungsoo and Chen to go to stores and explore. He wanted to buy a souvenir from his stay here and the first shop he entered was a clothing shop.

 

He entered with the other two members tailing him and very soon, after laughing his off on a hat sehun placed on Kyungsoo’s head and making him look rediculous, and running for his life away from Kyungsoo, he spotted it. A beautiful blue nitted sweater just beyong the rack he was standing near. So he speeded towards it. Almost afraid to touch it. It had to be his size. He took the soft metrial in his hands, it was perfect. The price, it was a bit over the top but Chanyeol could roll with it. Even though he worried about his stocks after his expensive deadpool costume. He could not, would not leave this store without this sweater. He went into the changing room and tried it on. It was so perfect for him a little baggy yet it hugged his frame in all the perfect ways. He grabbed it and went to the counter. Just as the cashier placed the shopping bag on the counter another hand reached for the bag.

 

"I'll take that." Those slim hands clutched the bag while Chanyeol payed and turned to leave.

 

"Oh ." Chanyeol swore and ran after the guy who had stolen his sweet, sweet sweater.

 

"Baekhyun!" he yelled after the other. "Give it back!"

 

"Finder's keeper!" Baekhyun yelled back.

 

"Hey if you wanted it, you should have come to the store sooner."

 

"And buying my own would be too much fun, would it? I want this one." he replied.

 

Chanyeol growled. "Give it back!"

 

"Take it if u can." That was how the war began.

 

It ended with them panting and running all over the place yelling at each other but Chanyeol won in the end and took that sweater back. Though he didn't dare talk to Baekhyun until the next day while he could still take that sweater. Once home, Chanyeol would hide it nice and good.

 

°~°

 

Yet here they were on the airport and Baekhyun was swimming in Chanyeol's treasured sweater and smirking. Poor Chanyeol could do nothing but pout.