EVEN WHEN

When Right Person and Wrong Time Collides
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After practice everyone was still active as 04z keeps running as if they never runs out of energy that influence all of the members except for one person sitting on the corner looking at her phone and constantly checking it "Mashiro". It has been 4 days since Mashiro have been acting like this that naturally Xiaoting notice since they were sharing a room in the dorm as well.

 

"hmmm"

 

Mashiro looks up at the person in front her.

 

"are you okay?"

 

Mashiro simply noddded her head and went back looking at her phone. Xiaoting sits down beside her to accopany her friend.

 

"You know you can tell me anything Shiro even my korean and japanese is still not good."

 

"I know, I just... I just dont know where to start and having this feeling isn't my priority right now."

 

"Is it about yaning?"

 

"How do you and Yurina get through all of this? You know I hear you and her sometimes at night though I didn't mean to."

 

Xiaoting laugh "Yurina's right, you're cute. And to answer your question we just talk til' we dont have anything to talk about. She's actually happy you are with me."

 

"I'm not planning to be your baby sitter Xiaoting." Mashiro laugh

 

"You're already my baby sitter weather you like it or not hahaha but seriously, talk to her or should I dragged her?"

 

"I ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter