New life in the palace💕🌸

Prince's first love 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was packing his stuff to move into the palace while his father crying there, not believing that his son will leave him, but jeonghan's mother came over and sighed.

"Aigoo honey, it's not like he will go forever there, he will come over when he's free." the woman comforted the man who sees his son everything in his life.

Jeonghan giggled.

" Appa, this is a big chance, I will buy you a big house and we can finally afford lots of things. "

The man sniffled, hugged his nineteen years old son and the lad felt his heart soften.

" I will come over in the weekends, I promise you appa." 

 

 

 

💗💞💗

On the train, he waved to his parents and saw his father breaking into tears again, his mom mouthed to him that she'll be taking care of the man and he wiped a tear innocently. 

" Seriously appa.. you know that I'm trying to be strong in front of you, b-but I've never been to a far place without you both." jeonghan murmured, felt like a lost kid, he sat there and hugged his backpack. 

" I wonder how is it going to be working on such a place?!. "

He studied in college, graduated on the first term and he barely managed to pay for the fees but it is still left so he has been looking for a job, till the palace massaged him on his email after seeing the CV, he was so happy that he will work at such a place with a high salary, he could ask for nothing if it means that his family will be living well because they have been struggling with money since as long as he can remember. 

 

The lad kept looking out the train, was dark for some short minutes before he see the green world surrounding him, eyes widened and his heart skipped. 

He knew the palace is located in the end of the country where a whole area they owned, can't believe his eyes once he arrived, walked till he was in front of the enormous gate, he bite his lips. 

" How can I help you?!".  The gateman asked, jeonghan quickly took off his paper. 

" I come here to start working as a servant s-sir." 

The gateman walked over and looked at the paper then he looked at jeonghan. 

"Mhh I see, you must be the new servant for his highness?!". 

Jeonghan nodded with a nervous smile. 

Not sure how to act, everything is new to him. 

 

💗💞💗

He ended up in the room, jeonghan knew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter