이리와봐

Come Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

As you take off the headphones in the sound booth, the feeling of arms wrapping around your waist surprise you.

“Thank you for doing this” is what you hear soon after and you smile as you melt into the person behind you. He slouches to put his chin on your shoulder, enveloping your body in his lanky one.

“You’re welcome baby,” you answer and turn your head to plant a kiss on his temple. Jin-won is self-producing another album and he needed a woman’s voice last minute for the beginning of one of his songs.

You feel his smile on your neck and then teeth as he gently nibbles your skin.

“Ready to make my dreams come true?” he then says teasingly.

You laugh softly. “Let’s perfect the recording first okay?” you compromise, patting his hands for him to let go.

“You’re no fun,” he sighs, relinquishing you from his grasp and walking towards the door to the listening area.

“Hey Jin-won?”

He looks back at you.

“I love you.”

He smiles mischievously. “I love you too,” he replies, “But I’ll love you more if you let me live out my fantasy.”

You scoff at first, but then your laughter rings through the room once again.

“If you’re a good boy, maybe,” you say with a raised brow.

It’s his turn to laugh as he closes the door behind him, your racing thoughts the only sound in the quiet space.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter