My Lovely Maid ( 1 )

Hyunmin one shots ^ ^

Hyunjoong's Pov

 

I woke up in the morning to see it was already 10 AM.... I was so lazy that i didn't even

cleaned my room.... Again! I went downstairs to see mom cooking omelette... My favorite... But

I'm not hungry so I took a bath, changed my clothes...

 

" Oh Son! Where are you going? "

" Just going out for a walk. " I said and went off..

 

 

Somin's Pov

 

Hahhh... Dad said I need to find a job.... I don't want to be a waitress! Ugh! Ummm....

 

Oh! I want to be a maid.... But.... Ugh! I don't know what to do! I don't even know how to find a job!

I'm so STUPID!!!!

 

 

**********************************************************************

 

 

Hyunjoong's Pov

 

I went home to see Kim Sujung looking at me happily. Then she hugged me. I hugged back...

 

" Welcome back oppa! Where have you been? "

" I just went out for a walk... " I said and patted her hair...

 

" Son! Why didn't you cleaned your room! It's so messy! Sujung! Why didn't you cleaned your

room too!? I'm so TIRED!!! I have to do the laundry, I have to cook, clean your rooms and the house!

UGGHH!!! I think we need to hire a maid! We do have maids here. But they are on vacation! "

 

I just smiled and carried Sujung to her room...

 

***********************************************************************

 

Mrs. Kim's Pov

 

Argghh!!! Those two are lazy! I miss my husband! He's always at work... I went out to buy some bread.

 

While walking I was thinking if I could really hire a maid.... Hmmm..... And also... hmmm...

 

Somin's Pov

 

I was still walking and I was talking to myself about maids..

 

" What if I would be a maid... Hmmm... Maid... "

 

I think the woman beside me heard me and started talking to me.

 

" Hi There! "

" Ummm... Hi.... "

" Are you trying to find a job? "

" Umm... Yes... "

" What job? "

" Umm... Let me see... Uhh... Maid! That's right! Maid! "

" Really! Do you want be a maid!? "

" yes please! Are you going to hire me maam? "

" Yes!!!! Your hired!!!!Your work will start tomorrow... Come to our house! Here's our address! "

" But wait... Aren't you going to ask about my personalities? etch... "

" No need for that! Ok! Bye! "

 

Oh My GOSH!!!! I'm a maid!!! I can't believe it! I'm a maid!!! I jumped with joy ignoring

all the people looking at me.

 

I went home and was hugged by my dad.

 

" Welcome back! "

 

I just hugged him back and smiled.

 

" Dad.... I found a job!!! "

" Really!? What is it? "

" A maid! "

" That's great! When will you start?"

" Tomorrow I will go to their house! "

 

He smiled at me then we both hugged.

 

                             **********************************************************************

 

Somin's Pov

 

I woke up in the morning so excited! I quickly took a bath and changed my clothes.

 

Then I went downstairs, greet my dad goodmorning, eat bread with jam, then say goodbye to dad

to go to work..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok....  I went to the address the lady gave me. It was a mansion!!! Oh my! It was big!

 

I pushed the doorbell...

 

 

Mrs. Kim's Pov

 

DINGDONG!!!

 

Ok... She's here! I quickly went outside and told the quards to open the gate...

 

She bowed and smiled at me shyly.

 

Somin's Pov

 

I entered their house and it was big! It was so beautiful inside! It even has a chandelier!

 

She smiled at me and showed me all the rooms of this house... She said I will come here evry morning.

And I can go home every 10: 30.... Then etch.

 

Mrs. Kim's Pov

 

Son!!! Sujung!!! They all went downstairs and I think I saw the most handsome man on Earth!!!

 

He was tall! His body! Oh my! He has a light brown hair! His nose! Perfect! And his lips!!! I

think I'm going to faint! Then I saw his cute sister! Awww....

 

" Is she going to be our maid!? " The cute girl asked.

" yes dear. "

" Yeey! " The cute girl said and hugged me..

" Your so pretty! " The cute girl said again..

 

I smiled and huged her back.

 

" Somin... This is my daughter. SuJung. and this is my son Hyunjoong.. " She said happily

 

I bowed...

 

" Nice to meet you... " He said..

 

I blushed heavily... I think he noticed it and he smiled!!! Oh MY GOSH!!! He looks like an

angel when he smiles!

 

 

To be continued...

 

*****************************************************

 

So Sorry! I promise I'll continue this! Please don't forget to comment!