Moving in [part 1]

My love who died in 1921
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a gloomy Saturday morning. Nayeon sat at the end of the kid's slide at the park in front of her apartment, laid down her back and stared at the leaves of the tree. Everything is still wet from the heavy rain last night. There still some rain water dripping from the leaves of the tree. The wind is cold but is blowing smoothly, touching a twenty-five year old girl's skin softly. That familiar cold breeze on her skin reminds her of that day. Sadness consumed her again. A drop of rain water fell directly at her eye and everything starts flashing to her vision.

3 months ago.. 

"Eomma? Appa?" Nayeon walked as fast a she can hoping to see her parents alive after a sixteen wheeler truck plowed seven vehicle on that road. She was so in a rush to the point that she forgot to wear slippers. The broken pieces of glass scattered in the road was burying on her foot but she don't feel any pain right now. She need to find her parents. 

The scene is so terrifying. A lot of people are crying, bloods and human body parts are everywhere mixed with the broken glass from the crashed vehicled. Siren of police car and ambulance would be anyone's nightmare if they were there. But Nayeon's head was empty, she doesn't hear anything except from her heart. Beating faster and louder, she felt like it could come out of her chest. She kept walking and her eyes won't stop from searching every car.

"Aaargh!" A woman grunt in pain.

 

"M-ma! Please hold on, the a-ambulance is here"   A man tried to keep the woman alive, despite of the pain he's feeling too. "HELP!" He shouted, "Please h-help my wife! Ma, please stay with me" he's losing his strength as well, but he tried to gather it all to yell for help. "HELP!" 

For the second time. Nayeon heard that familiar voice. "Appa?" She turned her head to the direction where the voice was coming from. "Appa!" She ran as fast as she can, not minding every piece of glass burying deeper on her sole. "A-appa?" Her heart dropped as soon as she saw the situation of her parents. 

Her mother's head is severly injured and she was sure that her mom's bottom was already crushed. While her father has a steel bar nailed on his stomach, weak and could bearly move. "N-nayeonie?" Her father lift his hand to reach Nayeon's hand. The girl rushed to her father, to hold his hand. "I'm so s-sorry hun.. m-mom didn't make it. I-i'm sorry. I'm so sorry, baby." The man burst into tears as he looked at his wife's dead body.  

"Shh, dad. Please. Save your strength for me." Nayeon tried to lift the steel bar nailed on her father but she was just hurting him even more. She just kneel down beside her dying father. She knew she can't do anything to save him. "Appa.. p-please don't leave me." You can feel the pain in her voice.

"You're a b-big girl now,Nayeon.." a smile drawn at the man's face. "Sir please get her out of here." The man's said. He knew the car will exploade anytime. The gas is already leaking. Nayeon didn't even notice the rescuer coming in. Her mind is not functioning well. She didn't know what to do. She stared at her dad's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter