Prequel - C.001

Withered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sky Realm - UNRELENTING FORCE PALACE 

Li-qian, the Wind Goddess, looks at the big innocent eyes staring right into hers as the baby babbled. Just now, Dun-yan and Bai-Qiu risked the punishments of the Sky Realm's authorities and rules by coming to drop their child to her arms, knowing that she would be completely safe and educated. The two ancient gods have been banished from the Sky Realm and the Underworld for marrying each other 2 thousand years ago. Both ancient and powerful gods just recently gave birth to this baby why did they drop the baby here. A child-borned god. A pureblood. She does not know why they left their dear child here, but she knew it was for a reason that they cannot reveal. Not many knows that the God of Destruction and the Ancient Moon goddess bore a child. And she dares to say, she could be the only one to know. How much danger will this child be in if anyone is to know? Despite all these questions overhelming her and bothering her, the clear innocent eyes of the child pull her back to reality. 

She has no experience with a child and she does not know what she can tell others about the sudden apparrition of a child... Of course her Thundering Palace in the Sky Realm cannot hold a child. But there is one person who can help her. There is one place across all Three Realms in which can hold this child and allow her to grow up as safely as her parents would want. This deity is God of War, Zhao-yun, the master of the Kunlun Mountains, who throughout the years have accepted disciples (under strict and selective criteria she must add), and this child will simply... be the youngest. A little child will not hurt the mighty God of war! The Kunlun Mountains are an entire separate place from the Sly Realm, who dares to other the old Zhao that is asking for war! 

"Little girl, we will go meet your uncle!" The Wind Goddess announced excitingly.

>>><<<

Kunlun Mountains

The tall gates, so tall that the tip pierce through the clouds and skies, were said to be pillars between t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter