Lollipop and Swing

OhmNanon fanfics and drabbles by me

It was Sunday’s afternoon at a small park inside a humble residence where a five-year-old Nanon sat in a swinging. His little hands held tightly on the swing’s rope while his feet kick the ground hardly. The swinging moved a bit, but not as high as he expected. Again, he tried to kick the ground harder but he didn’t satisfy with the high yet. He wants his hair to be blown by the wind like those in anime movies he watched. The little Nanon kept trying until a slight-older boy who live across his house stop his action.

“Heyyy Nanon, I brought you this lollipop” The little Ohm stood in front of the swinging, extending his right hand to show a star-shaped lollipop.

“What is the flavor?” asked Nanon cautiously

“Bubble gum” answered Ohm happily

“I don’t like bubble gum! Mom will be mad if she knew I eat it” the chubby little boy upset

“I know. But this star-shaped lollipop is cute, it is like you”

Nanon smiled then took the lollipop from Ohm’s hand. He looked at the colorful candy on his right hand then he held the rope again, tighter than before because the lollipop must not fall.

“Do you like it?” Little Ohm smiled proudly

“No, I don’t like it” Little Nanon smiled innocently “but you can push me”

The slight-taller boy nodded then walked towards the back of the swing.

 

~~~YUT~~~