As the World Caves In

As the World Caves In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you like the pasta that I made?" Yoon asked, hoping for the best response from the other girl. Seeun looked up from her plate, smirked, and teased, "Nope, I don't.".

Yoon's face fell instantly as soon as Seeun dropped her taunting words, "What? Why? Was it bland? Or is there too much sauce? I'm so so—."

"I loved it. I will always love anything that you make." Seeun confessed suddenly, cutting the used to be sad woman that's endearingly wearing her pink apron. Yoon huffed and slumped on one of the chairs, "Don't stunt me like that next time, Seeun. It hurt my feelings.".

Seeun brought up a smile because of how adorable her lover is right at the moment. "I'm sorry, Yoon. As much as I like seeing you be all cutesy and pouty, I will never prank you like that ever again." Seeun swore and grinned as she continued, "But promise me to cook—"

"One more hour 'til—", The radio chimed from the background

The radio announcement was treated like trifling matter and was silenced down by Yoon's words, "How about we go watch the stars and moon tonight?". Seeun didn't think twice about the suggestion and welcomed it with a bright smile. She squealed and agreed, grabbed the radio, and ran upstairs towards their rooftop.

"And here it is…" Yoon whispered and painfully smiled.

Minutes after arriving at the rooftop, Yoon followed Seeun with pillows, a blanket, and their favorite food, biscuits. Her beloved chimed on her seat as soon as her eyes landed on the small quick bread. "Biscuits! Give me some?" Seeun stretched her arm like a child, asking for one.

Since Seeun urged as if it was their last day on earth, Yoon gave her the strawberry-flavored one. Instantly, she opened the plastic and munched on it the second she smelled the fruit's aroma from the food.

"I brought you your blanket.". Yoon said, placing the polar fleece blanket around her beautiful body. To her shock, Seeun suddenly rested her head on her shoulders, smelling the heavy scent of her favorite shampoo.

"Jayoon," Seeun called, earning a hum from the other.

"The moon is so pretty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter