Is Love ever exists?

aespa WinRinia JiMinJeong Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever wondered if Love ever exists? Or how it would feel like to ever Love, well I was in those shoes till something came up. Hi, my name is Minjeong...
Minjeong Kim, and this is my story.

I woke up from bed, shaking uncontrollably. The sweat beads on my forehead grew heavier than block. Hallucinations darkened my face as I grasped hold of my late grandmother waving a pleasing hand as she smiled.
My legs threw me out of bed as I rolled on the blue rug. As I coughed, I spat out blood, watery blood. Something was wrong, with my body, I thought the doctors said I had three more weeks to live. As I gasped for air, I could feel the room getting thinner. In my blurry vision, I could see someone rush towards me. That's all I remember... That's all I know. The rest was totally dark, pitch black like I was in hell.

"Ms Kim, I'm sorry to break this to you but you have approximately 24 hours before your death. I'm sorry. I could hear the doctor say, biting his lips in anguish, while my mother wailed out in pain. I shifted my shoulders and funny enough they responded. "Can I walk Doctor?" I asked.

"Yes, of course" the Doctor said, surprised the news didn't budge me.

"Then let's make this 24 hours memorable" I said, getting out of bed.

"Your condition could get critical, are you sure you would take this risk?"

"Why not, it's just 24 hours" I said, wearing my cloth. My mother knew that if I had fixed my mind at something then that's how it goes. "I have a billion things to do before i die, so let's make it count." With this, i was out on the street, hiring a cab.

My first stop was at Jimin. She was a girl I had like from high school. A girl that knew all my experience even to the part that I'm a ing freak and the excesses really caught up with me through my skinny body and fragile hair. Most of it causes this pain, this sadness... "F**k the Internet, f**k my friends, f**k the world."
I kept saying everyday knowing my life would never be the same. The more I grew addicted, the more I grew shy and the more I became an hermit but this one girl brought me back to life. This one girl could single me out among all the genius in the class. To her, I'm like her Albert Eienstein, her Da Vinci with all boxes of tricks.

"Yo! How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter