one

Finish

Brow raised and lips pouted, Chanyeol whines at you for choosing to sit beside him instead of the comfy little nest he had made for you between his legs. You shake your head and roll your eyes, smiling as you crawled into his lap and settled yourself in, back pressed against his toned chest. His arms immediately wrap around your middle and his head plops onto your shoulder. You turn to look at him and see the goofy giant smile painted on his face, eyes closed in satisfaction and you giggle, kissing his cheek.

“You’re such a baby.”

“And you’re mine.” he grinned back at you.

You both laughed and turned towards the TV, pressing play on your chosen movie for the night.

As you were beginning to really get into the plot, you could feel Chanyeol’s hands slip underneath your sweater. He spread his fingers across your belly, running back and forth across your skin soothingly. You smiled and continued focussing on the scene unfolding on TV.

Chanyeol wasn’t really feeling the movie and so he decided to busy himself, trying to distract you while he was at it. His hands slid to your sides, gliding slowly up your waist but he was brought to a sudden halt as his hands cupped the underside of your s. Chanyeol froze. His hand went up to feel your suple mound, noticing the lack of undergarment there. From inside your sweater, he opened the collar of it up and peeked inside.

“No bra?”

“Nope. Felt a little constricted so I thought I’d just let myself breathe.”

“Interesting.” Chanyeol hummed.

You returned your attention back to the movie while Chanyeol reverted his back to your s. Two large hands groping and massaging them in sync on both sides. He held your s between his thumb and middle finger as his index fingers tweaked them back and forth, sending a tingle straight to your core.

Focussing on the movie was proving to become increasingly difficult as Chanyeol purposefully fanned his hot breath across your neck. You could feel his growing bulge behind your back, your eyes fluttering at the thought of how well it filled you.

You squirmed a little and that’s when Chanyeol knew he had you. He a stripe across your neck, turning into wet kisses til he got to that spot under your ear and he began into your skin. You gasped and you heard his deep chuckle in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

One of his hands slid down your body and snuck under the elastic of your shorts, caressing your heat deliciously. Your head rolled back onto his shoulder as his digits pressed into your folds, knowing exactly where your was and he started rubbing circles into you. He could feel the wetness starting to seep through your cotton and he groaned. His other hand pulled your to the side as he slid his fingers up and down your , collecting your already flowing juices.

He brought his fingers up to his lips, slowly your essence off his fingers before stuffing them in his mouth and at your salty, sweet taste. You both held eye contact as he did so, eyes growing darker with lust. You pulled his fingers out of his mouth, confusing him, only for his jaw to drop when you stuck them in yours. Your tongue making sure to swirl in and out between his fingers.

“…” Chanyeol groaned.

Your smirk caused him to growl and roughly press his lips to yours, you gasped and he swiftly slid his tongue into your mouth, fighting with your own for dominance. All you could taste was yourself and it made you begin to clench around nothing, wanting desperately to be filled.

Chanyeol’s hands grabbed your hips to pick you up and swivel you around so that you were now seated on top of him, thighs on either side of his hips and he pushed you down into him as he bucked up, holding the pressure there and bucking his hips up slightly. You moaned loudly, head rolling back and it was then that your eyes fell onto the TV screen, showing the end credits of the movie.

You suddenly lifted yourself off Chanyeol, much to his confusement but he kept his eyes trained on yours, wondering what your next move would be.

“Okay, Park, you didn’t let me finish the movie I really wanted to watch so I’m not gonna let you finish this.”

While he was processing your words, you quickly hopped off and speed walked to the bathroom, hopping into the shower.

Chanyeol sat there for a few moments, stunned. Then he got up and marched towards the bathroom where he could already hear the water running.

“Not if I can help it.” he vowed to himself, now a man on a mission.