Chpate 10: Whose feelings are those?

Teru's Secret

 

A/N: To make things clear, all that happened in Chapter 7-9 are in the past two years ago and their current

age are Teru(22) and Kurosaki(20).

Yup, kurosaki knew it all along that teru is in fact Souichirou's sister. That's why he enrolled himself at

university of Tokyo under her class to be able to watch over her easily even if he doesn't need to study

anymore. After all, Agents are smart and cool! :D

Should Kurosaki and Teru take their relationship into a diff. level? What do you think ,guys?

I'm also planning to make Agent K a bad guy in the story to.. you know, put some spice or twist? But I think you're

gonna hate him and also me! In that way, we'll become bald. LOL

Chapter 10,everyone? . Pls. Review!

Xoxo,~Amira~


 

Chapter 10: Whose feelings are those?

By: Amira Kazuki

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

'Don't ever fall in love with her'

 

Kurosaki sat up on his bed and panted. His face was full of sweat and his breathing was heavy. He was having those usual nightmares again.

The nightmare that haunts him every single night since that incident occurred two years ago.

It seems like Souichirou is not letting his guard down.

He reached for his forehead as he glanced at his alarm clock.

It was only 4 o ' clock in the morning and there's way that sleeping will make things better.

He decided to go swimming at the school gym to keep his mind off from the nightmares he's having.

On the other hand, teru is packing her things for her early daily exercise. She made it a habit to do some laps

before going to her office to keep her energize all day. Little did she know that she won't be alone this time.

 

"yosh!" she said as she dived to the swimming pool.

 

SPLASH!

 

She gasped for some air as she paddled her feet, doing the back .

Everything was doing fine until her hand felt something strange.

 

"Huh? What's this?" she wondered. The substance was soft and floating on top of the water.

She tried to poke the weird thing once again.

 

"is this hair?" she asked, coming near to it.

 

"GYAAAH!" she shouted as a pair of hands held her waist tightly.

 

"Stop shouting,Sensei. People might see us together". Kurosaki teased.

 

"Kurosaki? Grr! Whose fault is it anyway? You're a ert! ert! ert!".

She kept on hitting his left arm hard but instead of receiving anger from him,

she Felt big splashes of water on her face. Kurosaki was intentionally teasing her.

 

"Oh,yeah? Two can play on this game.". she laughed while sending big splashes to him.

 

Kurosaki looked at his teacher's face and felt his heart racing. Her sweet smile, her vivid eyes and how she looked

cute on her swimsuit. He knew he was so close at his limitations and he better snapped out of it before it's too late.

 

"I've had enough of your childish games". He said with a serious tone, stepping out of the pool and trying to hide

his blush.

 

"EH? What the heck is your problem? You're the one who started it!". Teru replied,her face was confused.

 

"You. You're the problem". He glared at her so that she won't ask furthermore.


 

"ARGH! Guys are jerks! Once, they're nice and the next thing you knew, you're the problem!".

Teru slammed her office table. She was such in a good mood this morning and that bastard ruined it!

Her colleagues were looking at her with sweat drops on their head. In fact, they've never seen her this angry before.

They didn't dare to come near her unless they wanna end up like roasted chicken. Well, not mostly everyone…

 

"hey there,cutie". A familiar voice said to her.

 

"Oh..please..Tetsuya-kun! When will you stop?". She frowned, fixing her books and lesson plans and not really

minding him. Oh great! Another reason for me to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

 

"Never… but if you'll go out with me tonight, I'll probably stop". He said with his signature smile.


 

Meanwhile at the gym, the boys were having a practice for the tournament.

Kurosaki and his gang are dribbling the ball when Arai Tetsuya came near them, smiling like an idiot.

 

"hey, sensei. You seem to be in a good mood today". One of the boys teased.

 

"Aye! Because it's official… Your teru-sensei and I…. are going out on a date tonight". He replied with a sly face.

 

The boys were busy cheering at their playboy teacher, not noticing kurosaki's dark aura.

His dribbling speed increased as his dark aura darkened.

Bang! The ball slammed Arai's face so hard; making the teacher fell down on his back. The speed was so fast that the players' didn't see it coming.

The boys hurriedly helped their coach, asking him if he's okay.

 

"Gomen… my hands slipped". Kurosaki said while escaping the gym.

 

"Kurosaki! Where do you think you're going? Assaulting a teacher could expel you, you know!." His team players shouted at him.

He completely ignored them for he has bigger problems than that.

 

Arai tetsuya… you're going down!

Arai tetsuya… you're going down..

 

that's all he can think of as of this moment.


 

How nice the weather it is outside, that's how awful the atmosphere is on the classroom.

The bad mood of the two leading characters has collided. The tension was very high that the students thought

there's world war III coming up.

Teru has switched into a terror teacher, making her students suffer once more.

 

"Again! Convert this into English! without any help or mistake!". She exclaimed while holding a wooden stick as if to punish them.

 

"sensei can be so scary sometimes". The students murmured one after another.

 

"Be quiet! Unless you wanted to be on detention for 6 hours straight!". Her voice echoed inside the room.

 

"Mr. Kurosaki, you are to clean this room alone. Understood?" she ordered him.

 

"The hell I care..". he murmured

 

"What did you just say?". She followed up.

 

"Nothing." He bowed his head, as if to sleep.

 

"That's what I thought I heard. By the way, class. I want you all to decide on what play are we performing during

the festival. Tomorrow, I'll have your final decision and we'll have an oral recitation. Are we clear?".

 

"Hai.". they said in unison.

 

"Good. Class Dismiss". They let out a sigh as she finally walked out of the classroom.

 

"Is sensei's ok? Isn't she supposed to be in a good mood because she's going on a date with Arai-sensei?".

His classmates were whispering but his mind is somewhere else.

 


Should I cancel it? Teru was fitting her floral dress and not being so excited unlike her previous date with Kurosaki.

Maybe it's time to find somebody new, after all, I need to move on and probably Kurosaki doesn't care about me

anyway.. I mean, sure he kisses me but I really want to know what he feels about me. It's so confusing when he's

nice to me and all of sudden, he's glaring at me. Have I done something wrong? Is he hiding something from me?

Maybe dating Arai is not that bad after all. He's a teacher, I'm a teacher. That's perfect. .he may be a lady killer but

at least we don't have to hide our relationship from anyone else. She sighed for a long time, not sure if this would

turn out well.


At some expensive restaurant…

 

"tetsuya-kun? What happened to your face? Did somebody punch you?". Teru said with a concerned look.

 

"Ah, this? Some student named Kurosaki did this to me. I was just talking to my boys that you and I were going on

a date and the ball just hit my face suddenly. Are you…going out with that kid?". He replied, rubbing his blood clot.

 

"Huh? No!". she blushed, picking up the menu.

 

There's a sly look at Arai's face, as if getting a clue on her reaction.

After a moment of choosing the meal, they called for a blonde-haired waiter nearby.

 

"I'll have a back rib meal and a sake. What about you,teru?" . Arai turned to teru.

 

"Salmon with mixed vegetable.. and.. some vodka". She smiled as she ordered but her smile disappeared when she saw the face of the waiter.

 

"Kurosaki?"

 

"it's you!".

They yelled in surprise.

 

"what are you doing here?". Teru asked.

 

"yeah. Are you here to ruin our date?" Arai butted in with a disappointed look.

 

"I'm here because my friend asked me if I could take over his place just for tonight". He replied with an appropriate manner, keeping his cool.

Not believing his reason, Arai threw him a deadly stare.

 

"So, I'll repeat your orders. One back rib meal with sake and one salmon meal with vodka for teru-sensei.". he said, his eyes never leaving teru's.

Not being able to control himself from Arai's stare, Kurosaki glared at him that says 'KEEP ON STARING AT ME AND I'LL KILL YOU'.

With that, Arai withdrew and began to have conversation with teru but teru's eyes seem to be following kurosaki and barely listening to him. She

can't helped but wish it was Kurosaki who she's with.

One by one , Arai's assumptions are turning into reality but he denied defeat.

'I can still have her'. He thought.

Teru would only response in oneliner and not really elaborating the conversation.

She's not interested about Arai or anyone else, she just want to go home.

They finished eating quietly and are waiting for some cab to pass by outside the restaurant.

 

"Arigato,Tetsuya" she waved goodbye as she turned around but Arai caught her arm.

 

"Wait, I have a surprise for you". Arai smiled as he led her inside the cab.

Teru was speechless, she didn't expect this to happen.

 

"Where the heck are they going?". Kurosaki muttered as he caught his breath. He had run all the way from the restaurant to the taxi drive but he wasn't able to make it.

 

Meanwhile, teru let out a sigh when the taxi stopped at a park. They stepped out as Arai held her hand tightly.

 

"You like it? I used to stargaze here when I was a kid." He said, pointing at the sky.

They were only few stars and seems like rain is coming but she ignored the fact and smiled.

She missed the times wherein her brother would stargaze with her when she was still a kid.

 

'Gotcha!' Arai smiled evilly as his prey took the bait.

Oh no, is he planning something bad?

He led her to a garden for them to sit on and the sky can be seen from that angle.

Teru sat down and was enjoying the view; her eyes are shining brightly through the reflection of the stars and that was a signal for Arai.

 

"teru". He called her as he capture her chin and kissed her hard.

 

"what do you think you're doing?". Teru's eyes widened as she pushed him away and tried to escape but Arai

pulled her back, making her lie down on the grass.

Rain began to fall as lightning and thunder joined together.

 

"Help! Somebody help!". She screamed as he caught her hands tight making her immovable.

 

"Ha! Scream all you want! Nobody can hear you here". He said as his hand move to her legs.

She closed her eyes and wished for a miracle to happen.

But nothing happened..She cried and struggled at the same time.

Desperate for help, She screamed once more.."KUROSAKI! Help me… ".

Swoosh! Somebody kicked Arai's chin, making him flew a few meters away.

 

"Why you-!".Arai was about to got up but Kurosaki punched him multiple times on his face,

leaving him unconscious on the ground.

 

"Who told you to touch her, you bastard!". He wouldn't stop hitting him.

 

"I'm sorry.. I was too late". He added,standing up and not facing her.

 

"no.. it's alright, I'm safe now. Thank you". Teru hugged him from his back.

Kurosaki turned around and squeezed her cheeks.

As this moment, he knew what his heart is telling him yet his mind and guilt is telling him the opposite.

 

"We should go home now,huh?". She said, feeling hot all of the sudden.

Kurosaki noticed her reddened cheek and checked for her temperature.

Yup, it's burning alright.

 

"Let's get you home. You're sick". He said as he carried her.

teru fall asleep on his arms as he make it to her apartment.

He laid her down on her bed and covered her body with blankets.

 

"Brother.. Please don't go…". Teru mumbled in her sleep. A guilt feeling strike Kurosaki's eart as he got her some

towel and a bowl of hot water.

He dipped the towel and squeezed it tight before putting it on her forehead.

He caressed her cheek as he held her hand tight.

 

"Kurosaki…please don't hate me…". Kurosaki thought teru's awake already but it was just another sleep talk.

 

"Don't be stupid.. I could never hate you". Kurosaki put the medicine to his mouth and kissed her.

He was about to stand when teru opened her eyes, making him freeze on an awkward position.

 

"Well... Well.. Aggressive,aren't we?" Teru punched his face, making him drew back.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping coz you're sick?" He rubbed the spot where teru hit him.

 

"I was until somebody stole a kiss from me again". teru teased.

Kurosaki smiled but it didn't last long.

 

"So,see you at school?". Kurosaki finally said, breaking the silence.

 

"Yeah,sure. thanks,anyway for your help. i'll walk you through the door". She replied

Kurosaki shook his head but she insisted.

 

"Kurosaki?" She said as he stepped out of the door.

 

"hmmm..?"

 

"I... like...you" She blushed, hoping to hear a positive response from him.