three

Unloving you (Seungwan’s girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gi!” Gia was walking her way to the bus station, sulking as she still couldn’t get over with what her mother said and the way she acted. She couldn’t believe how a mother can advice her own daughter that. She may not be fond of her mother but she never expected that worst from her; she even thought she’ll get reprimanded for living with her significant other out of marriage.

She continue to walk as fast as she could when she suddenly heard someone calling her, realizing, when she turned to see, that the person was her childhood bestfriend and ex-suitor.

“Soojin” 

“It’s been a month since you came to visit your family” Soojin said after taking a deep breath "You're fast"

“I’m kinda busy” Gia answered “Anyway, why did you call me?” She asked when Soojin lead her to the side

“Oh, Am I not allowed to do that now? Just wanna know how are you doing” Soojin said, and disappointment is evident by the tone of her voice

“It’s not that. hm, sorry. I’m good. How are you?” Gia asked not to cause anymore disappointment, but she didn’t notice that she keeps on looking at her wrist watch. It’s already fifteen past nine and the travel to Seungwan’s apartment is almost an hour.

“Are you in a hurry?” Soojin asked aggressively instead of answering Gia's question that really pissed the other off

“Actually, yes! I’m sorry but I need to go” Gia has no intention to add more negativity for today; she was about to walk away but Soojin held her wrist

“Is it true? You’re living with a man? They said you moved in with him Christmas last year” Soojin was working abroad when Gia moved in with Seungwan so she didn’t know. When Gia heard what her ex-bestfriend asked, she felt her face heated up.

“You know, it’s none of your business, Soojin” 

“Does he know you’re really not into men?”

“You know Soojin, I don’t wanna be rude to you, okay? But you do realize that I never said I like you, right?” The last thing Gia wants is to hurt someone’s feelings, but she cannot handle Soojin anymore; the woman had always been acting as if there is something between them and it pisses her off. Their friendship ends when Soojin didn’t respect Gia’s decision - and that is for them to just stay friends. "Stay away from me!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter