It's pouring

Rainy nights without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another day without you. Another night, in fact, and it's raining again. I don't know how many times I've sighed thinking about us and what we used to be. It's just so painful to think that you'll never be here again and that everything we did together is just a bittersweet memory.

Sometimes the ghost of your voice sings to me and I sing back. The songs don't sound so happy now that you're gone and it hurts to think about you, but I can't help it. I miss you so much, my love. Should I go find you?

The rain is pouring outside, and I remember you saying we should go out and embrace the rain together. We would wear our raincoats and bring an umbrella which would inevitably get wet. We would stand there in each others' arms and talk about everything.

And everything would be ok because you'd be there to hold me. You'd listen to my worries, reassure me, and pull me up when I fall. Maybe I'd get all emotional and propose to you under the rain like the idiot that I am for you. And maybe you'd say yes and I'd feel all tingly and warm inside despite the cold. I'm not sure if it's my imagination or my dream anymore because everyday just blends together into one. A day without you, a forever without you. 

I should have gotten rings for us before it happened. Then at least I'd have something to look at to remind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter