Kissing away

Kissing Away

It’s springtime, when flowers blossom and the sun stays up a later each day; when the days get hot, but the temperatures drop when the night comes.

Hyejin is in her bathroom, examining the details of her face in the mirror. She is wearing a light-blue pair of jeans, an elegant black blouse and a beige blazer. Her luscious black hair cascades down her shoulders. A slight frown makes its way on her features.

- “What’s with the face?”

Wheein had a long day, the back of her shirt is wrinkled despite being tucked in her dark grey pair of jeans. The laundry basket she is carrying with her left hand is pressing just above her hip, her other hand going through her brown hair she just freed from a tight ponytail.

- “It’s my nose
- What about it?
- It’s a bit flat, isn’t it?”

It’s Wheein’s turn to frown. After putting down the laundry basket, she turns toward Hyejin and looks at her through the mirror while undoing the first two buttons of her shirt.

- “What?
- You have the perfect nose. It’s high and elegant. Mine is a little flat.
- Did someone tell you that?”

Hyejin’s eyes seem lost in themselves. She is not really looking anymore, but she doesn’t meet Wheein’s gaze. Her lips stick out slightly, and she slowly shakes her head from left to right. She doesn’t look upset, just pensive.

- “Baby?”

Wheein has closed the distance between them. Hyejin had already removed her make-up and when Wheein’s hand reaches her cheek, she leans into it.

- “Hum?
- You’re beautiful
- And you are biased.
- I am, but it doesn’t mean I’m wrong. I love your nose. It’s cute.”

And to punctuate her truth, Wheein places a light kiss on Hyejin’s nose.

- “Wheeinie...”

Wheein takes back her hand and slowly move to stand behind Hyejin. They are now both in front of the mirror, Wheein’s arms wrapped around Hyejin’s stomach. They stay like that a few minutes, Hyejin enjoying the hug with her eyes closed and Wheein staring at her. She speaks softly when she breaks the silence:

- “Is there something else you don’t like on your face?”

Hearing that, Hyejin eyes open and a silent question forms on her face. And Wheein has an answer.

- “Just tell me. I want to know.”

Hyejin hesitates for a few seconds, before reaching her hand over Wheein’s, still placed on her belly, and linking their fingers together.

- “Well, I notice that, on camera, the base of my ears is a bit weird, and it makes them look pointy.”

Wheein nods, before pressing her cheek against the side of Hyejin’s head, brushing her nose against her right ear. Then, the ballet of kisses begins. They’re tender, they’re full of love.

- “It’s one of my favourite snacks, though.”

In between two kisses, she gently bites, then she goes down Hyejin’s neck. It’s calm, it’s slow; she has time. She whispers:

- “Anything else?”

When Wheein looks back in the mirror, Hyejin is staring back at her, a loving smile on her lips. When she shakes her head, Wheein, not taking a step back, untangle her arms and delicately remove Hyejin’s blazer. She folds it approximately and places it beside the sink after making sure the spot was dry.

Once again, their eyes meet in the mirror. Wheein’s fingers brush from the top of Hyejin left shoulder all the way down to her hand, and she interlaces their fingers again.

- “What about here?
- My fingers? When I was chubbier, they looked like little sausages. They still do a little.”

Slightly stepping around her girlfriend, Wheein brings their hands to . She wants to kiss every one of Hyejin’s fingers, so it’s exactly what she does.

- “Kiss. Your hands… kiss. They make me feel… kiss. Safe. Kiss. And sometimes very, very, good. Kiss.
- Wheeinie...”

Hyejin’s voice was thin, and it almost cracked. Wheein is on a mission, and it’s far from being over. She goes back behind Hyejin and, with both her hands, takes her girlfriend’s blouse off. Her lips find their way onto the other girl’s shoulder blade.

- “Anything here?
- Not really. I like my shoulders; with the right top, I look great.
- Kiss. You look great with any kind of top. Kiss. Without one too.”

One of Hyejin’s hands went above her head to find Wheein’s hair.

- “Is that so?”

Wheein nods, her nose keeping the lightest contact with Hyejin’s back.

- “Anything else up here?
- Well, my s are the perfect size.
- Turn around. They are. Kiss. And they deserve to be worshipped. Kiss.”

When Wheein takes a step back, Hyejin makes a discreet displeased noise. She lets herself be led out of the bathroom and into their bedroom. The temperature is perfect: the sun has naturally warmed it throughout the day and a slight breeze is coming through the slightly opened window.  

Wheein brings her lover to their bed and makes her lay on top of the covers. She kisses her plumped lips slowly before trailing down toward her belly button.

- “How about this tummy?
- Not my best friend. Tends to bloat, ya know? But we get along.
- Hum. Kiss. I say it’s the softest pillow ever. Kiss. It’s keeping you healthy and I’ll never be grateful enough for it.
- How come you’re perfect?”

Hyejin sounds slightly out of breath; her cheeks are a little pink despite her tan. Wheein has ed her jeans and begins to pull on it.

- “Don’t know, it’s probably my mom’s doing…
- Don’t talk about your mom when you are taking my pants off, Wheein-ah.”

She lifts her to make Wheein’s job easier and soon enough, her jeans are on the floor. Wheein takes her time looking at her before placing a soft kiss on the side of her calf.

- “Keep going, tell me. What about your legs?”

Hyejin closes her eyes. A soft, low noise makes her way out of , caused by Wheein’s numerous slow, sensual kisses.

- “They’re fine, I learned to love my thighs.”

So Wheein moves to her tights.

- “You are. Kiss. So. Kiss. y…
- I… I could do without the cellulite, though…”

If Wheein can sense her lover’s tension building up, she doesn’t change the pace nor the form of her fondness. The sun is now setting, and the light filling the room is a shade of warm orange.

- “Kiss. It just means you are a woman. Kiss.
- I guess… Wheein-ah…
- Yes? Kiss.
- You are driving me crazy.”

Hyejin’s hands fly to Wheein’s hair. The couple locks eyes, and a smile makes its way to Wheein’s lips.

- “Do I? Kiss. Do you want to know my favourite body part of yours?
- If it means you’re taking my off, then yes…”

Hyejin closed her eyes again but her voice carries her lust, and her hands grasp Wheein’s hair a bit more firmly. When she feels Wheein making her way up, her expression shows a mix of frustration and surprise.

- “Kiss. It’s here.
- My forehead?
- Your brain.
- Wheein?
- Hm?”

Hyejin kisses her girlfriend, and Wheein's peace of mind seems to take over her as well. They have time. It’s deep. Their lips tell them how much they love each other, and when they stop, their eyes take over.

- “Make love to me. Now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

새해 복 많이 받으십쇼 여러본!
Happy new year everyone!