Single Part

What is the reality?

There he was, having those strange dreams again. He begins to believe that something is wrong with his head, he shouldn't be dreaming of doing those things.... Least of all to the person he loves, even if the feeling is no longer reciprocated on his part.

It's not right in anyone's eyes no doubt, well no, it's wrong, people who perform such acts shouldn't really care. But he is supposed to be a neat person, again his conscience tells him that it is not right for him to even dream that.

However, he enjoys it, after all, in such a fantasy that his mind has formed, it is the only place where he can be close to Myungsoo without restriction. And where being a product of her own mind that red-haired boy still loves him madly.

Now that he thinks about it, he has a lot of questions forming in his mind, is he still studying photography, if so, at what university is he currently studying, is he still in contact with Sungyeol and Sungkyu, why do those who were supposed to be his friends no longer say a word to him and look at him with resentment, does Myungsoo still remember him, or perhaps, unlike him, he left him completely in the past...?

He certainly feels a great need to know even the slightest thing about Myung's life, ever since they ended their relationship due to constant fights. Woohyun could only be satisfied with watching him from afar walking around the campus and asking friends they had in common about her beloved who kept avoiding her, as if he was running away from some danger.

But unfortunately she can no longer do that, because she has no idea of his whereabouts.

 

Since he returned to the university after being discharged from the hospital where he stayed because he was run over a few weeks ago, he noticed how he did not see Myungsoo around. No one wants to tell him anything, whenever he tries to find out, he gets a spiteful reply: "You should know exactly what happened", which is not true, if he knew, he wouldn't even go near to ask because of the treatment he has been given.

But what Woohyun doesn't know, or to be more exact doesn't remember; is that he is totally involved in what he believes is Myungsoo's disappearance. 

Due to his already clear obsession with the black-haired man, one day and knowing what he was doing, he waited for him outside the university, and then proceeded to drag him to his house. With the aim of keeping him locked up there, just as he was dreaming about it at present, which he almost succeeded in doing if not for a small oversight that allowed Myungsoo to hit him and get out of there as quickly as possible, being evident that Nam was going to follow him. Which he did until he reached him streets ahead, without either of them realizing that a car was approaching quickly to end up running over them; which resulted in Woohyun not remembering those events and unfortunately Myungsoo's death.