... More Than The Air I Breath ...

Last Picture Of You

Time stops for me when the sounds of city dies away and the last ray of sun disappears behind the tall buildings. My last day is going to end soon.  I decide to search for you, hoping to see your face for the last time.

Remember, I always be here...

Your words echoes in my mind. In my memories there are blue ocean waves and amazing sunset. Would you be there waiting for me now  when I am not near you? I have to try to find you.

This city is always alive. People are laughing and smiling but they don’t notice me. I am trying my best to memorise the last imagines. I should hurry up if I want to see you. 

I am in the bus in which we frequently traveled together to our special place. A young women with baby is sitting near me. She is gently caressing the babys hair while the he is sleeping in her lap.   

When we will decide to be together forever would you give my a
small miracle? 

 

Forgive me Jaejoong…  I am not able to grant your wish…

Finally the bus left the city. You can see only the nature.

My biggest dreams is to live far away from the city together with you...

 

I still remember your dreams...

The bus stops. I hear the sound of soothing waves. I hope you would  be here. Please be here...

 

My urgent steps on the sandy path are leading me towards the beach.
Please Be Here ...

 

You are here... 

 

You are sitting on the warm sand. As if you were waiting for me. I wish I could call out your name...

Like a coward I timidly approach you. Your eyes are fixed on the blue waves.

Now I am sitting near you. Do you feel me?

I would like to tell you something, but I know that the words wont leave my lips and you wont hear a sound.


Slowly you lower your head. 

 Is everything okay?

 In the sand I can see small dark spots.

Rain?

But the sky is starry...


Finally, I understand. On your face I can see clear crystals.

Why are you crying?

I raise my hand to touch the tears gently, but they wont disappear and  they are still shining in the dark.

I love you. I love you for what you are, for the fact that you never hide your feelings and smile from me.   

Where I am traveling I know that it will we hard to see your face. It was the best thing to see in the morning.

It will be difficult hear your voice.It have helped me to smile and to choose a better path in my life

It will be difficult to feel your hands. They used to gently embrace me and protected from the cold wind.

I promise that the sun will always keep you warm. I promise to pray for each of your dream. 

  

I cherish you more than the air I breath...

 

You stand up slowly.

Where are you going?

Your eyes are carefully looking at the silhouette of a cliff.  

Do you remember?

Suddenly you star running to the forest. I have to follow you.

Only few minutes and we are here.

Nothing has changed.

How many sleepless nights here we spent?

Our dream tree. We left all of our worries here. Only both of us exist here. 

Slowly you sit down in your usual place. As far as I remember you are always sitting here and watching this amazing picture. Endless ocean and the starry sky.

Carefully I am looking at  the ocean. It reminds me of your eyes. They always had absorbed all my worries.

Suddenly I have this urge to look into those eyes, but they are closed. Your breathing is calms.

Are you sleeping?

Gentle breeze is caressing your hair. You look very calm.

 

I will miss you more than the air I breath...

 

The night is going to end soon. So far I had observed you from far away but now I am getting closer to your sleeping figure.

For the last time my lips are touching yours...
You are precious to me.

Nature is starting to come alive and this is a signal for me to leave.

I run towards the edge of the cliff.

I turn back to look at you for the last time.

You are sleeping peacefully. 

 

 This last picture of you will always stay with me...
 


The first rays of the sun are visible...



Please always keep the faith and remember that I love you more than
the air I breath ...




These are the last thoughts that I leave for you before disapearing in the new day...  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first time writing in other language...

Its always nice to hear opinions

Thanks <3