WE DON'T BITE

Drabbles | JUNGZE Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N):

Disclaimer, this is a very very very short drabble that I've written on twitter couple weeks back when we got the news of Jihye not being able to join the leaders for WWHY (at first). I just want to put it here for keepsake and for a little update for everyone.


And to those who have been asking, yes, I am fine, and there will be a new long update. Not sure when will I be able to post it considering my jam packed workloads that have been going on for months but I'll definitely put it out there once it's done for everyone to read.

Without anymore notes, Enjoy.

 

 

****

 

 

 

“Jung-ah!”

Leejung immediately stops what she’s doing and turns her head to the source of the voice. “Yes, mommy?” he replies, stands up before she walks to Monika who is obviously having a hard time opening a can of beans. “Need help?”

Monika looks up, lips clamping together rather tightly while trying to pull the lid out of it. When she failed that attempt, she sighs. “No, I am fine.”

Leejung isn’t sure about that. “You sure?”

Monika nods. “Yes but can you help Hyein with the woods?”

Leejung tilts her head in question. “Which Hyein unnie?”

“Oh, sorry. I mean Rihey.”

Leejung grins. “Okay!” gives her a thumbs up before Monika goes back to what she’s doing.

 

Leejung searches for Rihey then heard Honey J scolding Monika. Leejung doesn’t need to turn, she knows Monika is probably already pouting now followed by loud laughs from Aiki. When Leejung finally finds Rihey, she calls. “Unnie! Let me help!”

Rihey, who is stacking the woods inside the cart looks up with a wide smile, relieved to have a helping hand. “Ah, thank you!”

“No problem.” Leejung excitedly chimes which made Rihey chuckle, wondering how after such a long day of activities, the maknae still has an energy like as if she just woke up.

When they’re done, they pushed the cart together, making their way back to the small house.

When they finally got in, Honey J and Monika are both right in front of the pan — doing taste test — while the other three are tidying up the area, the production crew just chillin right in front of them the entire time.

“It’s good to have this countryside life again.” Rihey says.

They come to a halt near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter