What About the Mistletoe?

What About the Mistletoe?

    "Babe! I need help getting the star on the tree!" Ryujin yelled, hoping that Chaeryeong would be able to help her.

    "I'm right behind you Ryujinnie, I can't believe you didn't notice," Chaeryeong replied.

    "Yah!! You saw me struggling and decided not to help? Just for that, you aren't getting cuddled tonight!" Ryujin said with a pout.

    "Wait what!? Ryujinnie, you know I can't sleep without you in my arms!" Chaeryeong said, which apparently made Ryujin's face turn a shade of crimson red.

    "S-shut up idiot...you know you can't say things like that without making me all flustered." "But you're so cute when you react like that! How can I not do that!"

      Hearing that, Ryujin got off of her step-stool and jumped into Chaeryeong's arms, and kissed her with all the love in the world. They stayed like that until Ryujin pulled away to stare at her lover's eyes. How she loved looking at her chocolate-like eyes, and just staying in their own world, as if no one's there but the two of them.

    "What was that for?" Chaeryeong asked.

     "We we're under the mistletoe, isn't that the number one rule when it comes to that?" Ryujin said lovingly.

     Chaeryeong chuckled for a little, which was music to Ryujin's ears, but they heard the doorbell ring so they had to let go of each other.

    "Unnies! Merry Christmas!" Yuna shouted.

    Don't be so loud Yuna! People could be sleeping!" Yeji scolded after slapping Yuna's shoulder.

     "Who would even be sleeping at this time? Yeji I'm sorry, but I don't think you need to scold Yuna for being loud, it's three pm anyways," Lia replied calmly.

     Chaeryeong and Ryujin watched as the three bickered, but in the end, they were happy to see their friends, and they were happy to be together, just the two of them.