First Snow

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scrolling around the busy street of Seoul, enjoying the cold breeze of the night. There I roam around my eyes, seeing twinkling lights and colorful decorations, I see joy in everyone's eyes..

I smiled to myself "Winter is coming, first snow fall of this year will happen anytime soon" 

I remembered one of my dearest friend, we are always witnessing the first snow fall for three consecutive years. How I miss that girl, hoping that we'll see each other soon. 

flashback (years ago)

I'm here at the center of Seoul, roaming around with my family feeling the essence of Christmas. 

"unnie, is that your friend?" my sister said and pointed out the said girl.

I saw the brunette girl standing beside the fountain so I called her.

"Who's with you, are you alone"

"I guess, wait what is this?a snow, a first snow fall"her smile widen.

"yes it is, and we're already witnessing it 3 times in a row"

"Hoping we can be together next year on this occasion."

"We will." I said

-end 

I smiled on that memory as I continued to scroll around but i bump into someone. She fell on the ground and her things scattered..

"Oh I'm really sorry, next time be careful and don't use your phone while walking"i rolled my eyes

I know I'm being rude but no one can recognize me anyway.. i still help her picking her things up

"thank you and I'm sorry"

I can hear giggles, laughter, seein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter