- Half Xmas / Half Pride -

- Half Xmas / Half Pride -

Everything started in Seoul, South Korea. With the announcement of the birth of an idol baby. After that, idols began popping up all over the world. The reason for this was... BTS. While it has been claimed for decades that music has the ability to influence newborns, there is now proof. Almost every day during their pregnancy, mothers listened to BTS. At this time, idols make up 80% of the world's population.
Only a small percentage of them go on to become professional idols. People with various talents use the term, some focus on acting or modeling, while others work on their careers as singers or join a band.
Shouto opened the last door of his advent calendar. A familiar voice said, "Christmas is here!" The chocolate wrap was shaped like All Might dressed up as Santa Claus and grinned widely at Shouto. He took it out of the package and put the little chocolate man into his mouth. As the chocolate melted, he remembered what Izuku had told him a few days ago.
All Might would celebrate christmas with Izuku and his mother. This was the reason why he wouldn't come over to the Todoroki's today. Shouto realized, that All Might would literally be joining them. He wasn't sure if Izuku's surname would remain Midoriya or be changed to Yagi. Izuku didn't tell him, so he didn't ask.
All Might seemed to be more centered on starting a family now that he had lost too much weight. All his jobs were taken by All for One. The head of the LOV did not only take the roles of All Might, but he also auditioned for almost every other role that might have been available. He got most of his roles simply because people were too afraid to turn him down.
All for One was the owner of an indie agency where every single employee had a criminal record. Some were sentenced for minor offenses, such as Shuichi's driving without a license conviction, while others were serial killers.
Shouto paused when the doorbell rang. He waited until the doorbell rang again because no one had answered. The faces of the three men in front of him, none of whom were dressed for the holidays, were familiar to him. He knew he shouldn't let those guys in and was considering whether he should just shut the door.
"Happy Pride, Shouto!" Those were the magic words when he decided to listen to those guys. His father was famous, so he wasn't surprised that the man with the crazy expression in his eyes recognized him.
"Happy Pride", Shouto replied, because Pride should be celebrated every day, "Aren't you with the league of vegans?". However, he couldn't recall the names of these people. "Vegetarians," the guy with scars corrected, "though I'm actually a Flexitarian."
For a brief moment, Shouto considered whether piercings on his burn mark would be suitable. The thought was quickly forgotten because the guy appeared to be more insane than fashionable, and Shouto was rather unconcerned about his appearance.
Another crazed individual stood next to the lunatic person who had wished him happy pride. With his own hand, the other guy shielded his face. "Are you ok?" Shouto asked, despite the fact that none of the group seemed to be ok. "No, I'm vegan," the man replied, scratching his skin with his hand before hiding his face once more.
"We decided to come over because the rainbow snowflakes on your house looked inviting. Furthermore, this gentleman wanted to meet your father. He might have a kink for Dilfs. By the way, my name is Mr. Complex "… Shouto just nodded, because this guy talked a lot but seemed to be the friendliest of the three. Or at least less insane than his friends, since he named himself after his problem, if the mask wasn't hinting enough.
Shouto's outfit was complimented by the man who had his hand in front of his face, "Nice sweater.""Thanks," Shouto said, unsure how much of it the man could see. Maybe a Santa hat, but not the white cat with blinking lights all around it.
"SHOUTO!!! Have your friends arrived yet? ", his father asked from inside the house. Shouto was unsure about letting them in, but as soon as Enji approached him, he began walking away. His dad should deal with them if they were looking for trouble. It was also embarrassing to be near his father, who had bought himself and was wearing a sweater that read "World's Best Dad." Shouto waited a few seconds longer when he noticed that the guy who didn't cover his face took his phone out of his pocket and began filming.
"Yo guys, check this out, Endeavor's house ... Or should I say, Todoroki Enji's?". "How do you know my name?". Before going to his room, Shouto said, "... Everyone who has ever googled you knows it." He shut the door behind him and checked his phone to see if Eijiro had sent him a message.
He hadn't, but Momo sent him a video message wishing him a happy holiday season. She appeared to be in a good mood and moved the camera slightly to demonstrate that she was with Kyouka and Mina. It made him happy to see his friends having a good time, and he hoped that inviting his gayest friend over was a good idea.
When he was still a little chick and looked up to Endeavor, he would've never imagined ever spending Christmas at the Todoroki house. Although Enji was a bad parent, he was still a good role model... aside from parenting. Only a few parents managed to do a worse job than him. It might be ok for Keigo to be excited about spending Christmas with his idol's family if his kids were willing to forgive him.
It was easy to convince his boyfriend to join the Todorokis because he seemed unconcerned about their plans. Now that it was Christmas evening, Tsunagu had second thoughts...
Starting with his clothing, as Keigo had asked him to choose between red and green denim. In the end, he chose red and appeared unhappy with Keigo's choice of clothing
"Where's your holiday outfit?" Tsunagu asked, not wanting to make a fool of himself while everyone else was dressed casually. Keigo grinned as he opened his jacket to show his Tshirt, which read, "On the naughty list. And I regret nothing."
After a few minutes, they went outside, but Tsunagu was stopped by Keigo as he was about to open his Maserati. "This is our drive for today..." Keigo said, gesturing to a KFC truck parked nearby.
"Is this really necessary?" ,"Yes, it is. It's tradition! ", Keigo insisted. "We had KFC last year, but...Don't you think this is a bit too much?", "It's tradition", he'd paid for it, there was no way he'd just let the truck go.
"Wanna jump the in?" Taishiro asked from inside the truck and pointed to the passenger seats. Tsunagu was never angry, but he did seem irritated as he gave Keigo a long look and asked, "Did you...?". Keigo proudly nodded and said, "Yes, I did." If Tsunagu wanted a more mature boyfriend, he should not have chosen a guy who enjoyed teasing everyone around him.
"We're going to a fancy restaurant for New Year's Eve dinner. Deal? "asked Keigo, the older idol to simply play along. "Do you consider KFC a fancy restaurant?", "You got me. You can chose", it wasn't fun to fool someone who could read him so well.
When Tsunagu jumped into the passenger seat, he asked, "How much did he pay you?". "Your boo said I could get all those sweet leftovers. An extra large Magic bag is a damn good deal", Taishiro answered back cheerfully.
Tsunagu looked at his boyfriend, puzzled, and wondered, "What's with all the swearing?". "Kansai Ben?" Keigo simply shrugged.
While Keigo and Tsunagu were on their way, Shouto checked to see if Fuyumi wanted some help. She was cooking for a group of at least ten people. Even more so, given the League of Vegetarians' selfinvitation. Natsuo assisted her, but there was still a lot of work to be done.
"I'm almost done with the cake, but I'm going to need a lot of cream. If you could just beat the butter ... "
Fuyumi wore a beautiful ice blue dress today and had her hair was tied up with snowflake clasps, making her look like an ice queen.
Shouto had no idea how it was done, but he grabbed a bowl and a pack of butter anyway. The melody of "BTS' Butter" played in his head, but he didn't sing along.
For a moment, he just stared at the butter inside the bowl and wasn't sure how he should do it. Then he started hitting the butter.
"OH MY GOD, GET OUT, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Fuyumi slammed the door behind him and kicked him out.
"How sad, Todoroki Shouto," the crazy gay guy mocked him.
"Can you tell me your name?". Shouto was curious because he believed it was unfair for the man to know all of the Todoroki names.
"You know it already...," the man said as he continued filming. He double checked that his face was visible, but also that Shouto's face was recognizable.
He replied, "It's Touya". "That's...," Shouto said, unsure if this guy was trying to make fun of him. "Your brother's name. I know. That's me ... I'm your brother", Touya wrapped his arms around his younger sibling.
"No fun for you, just pain," Touya said as he held Shouto so close to him that his brother almost gasped for air.
"Are you doing it again? Your father is already on the verge of a nervous breakdown", Touya's phone was taken away by Mr Complex before he began filming himself.
"I've also got an announcement to make... I'm... rather handsome," he said as he removed his mask in front of the camera.
"Gonna change your name?" Touya asked the other vegetarian as he let go of Shouto. "Yes, you can call me Atsuhiro."
As soon as the truck started driving, Keigo put on a playlist titled "Caraiko," and they were in for a few minutes of carpool karaoke. In their massive movable karaoke box, Keigo and Taishiro sang loudly to a mixture of K-Pop songs and Enka. Tsunagu just softly hummed the melody of "Baka Mitai" instead of singing along.
Taishiro slowed down when they spotted a familiar couple. "Where are you going?", asked Keigo and leaned out of the window. One of the teens was dressed in a red and silver suit, while the other was dressed in a black and gold suit.
When Eijiro saw the idols, he smiled brightly, but when he saw their car, he raised an eyebrow. "We're going to Shouto's place",  he replied, curious if Hawks had signed a KFC contract.
"We're heading in the same direction. Want to join us?", asked Keigo.
"I'M NOT GETTING IN THAT THING!!!" Katsuki said, politely declining the offer. After all, Eijiro had warned him that if he didn't act nice today, he wouldn't be able to meet Eijiro's parents. Katsuki viewed it as a test, and he didn't want to fail.
Tsunagu locked his gaze on Katsuki before he raised his hand and tuned down an invisible radio.
" ... !!", said Katsuki.
"What did you say?" Tsunagu asked, raising the volume slightly.
"I said, we're walking", Katsuki repeated.
Keigo and Tsunagu exchanged looks before leaving the truck to join Eijiro and Katsuki. They had almost arrived at the Todoroki house anyway.
Eijiro whispered to Tsunagu, "How did you do that?" and repeated the dialing gestures.
"During his time at the House of Genius, I told him that I'd just shut him down if he was getting on my nerves. It's still working", Tsunagu replied.
"I didn't know you could ever be annoyed," Keigo said to his boyfriend. "Don't test my patience," Tsunagu said, hoping Keigo wouldn't think of new ways to put him to the test. If he did, Tsunagu would have to eventually let the bird fly.
Keigo just made a defensive move by raising his hands. He would never do such a thing.
Taishiro was already waiting and emptying the truck when they arrived at the house. Tomura lent him a hand, so did the former Mr Complex.
"You know, though eating meat is a form of second hand murder, it's socially acceptable, but if I ... ", "Look over there!", Atsuhiro yelled, pointing in a random direction, to keep Tomura from talking himself into trouble.
Touya was the only one of them who could eat the contents of the boxes, but he was too obsessed with filming himself.
Shouto sat in the living room, next to the brightly decorated Christmas tree and a fireplace screensaver on TV. A black cat was soundly sleeping on his lap.
He had just fed the cat yesterday after he found it in their garden. When he returned inside, the cat had simply followed him and decided to make his home in the big house. This was not the first time something similar had happened.
While he was the soft fur, he thought about what had just happened today.
Fuyumi had never screamed at him or slammed the door shut behind him. It made him uncomfortable, so he decided to text Momo.
Momo thought that his sister was probably stressed out because she wanted to prepare a perfect dinner for their visitors. He shouldn't think too much about it, but he should apologize later.
Shouto didn't want to wait and wasn't sure if he'd be allowed in the kitchen either, so he just texted her instead: I apologize for your stress.
"I told you!" Katsuki exclaimed as Tsunagu took off his shoes. "He's just fake tall!"
Eijiro viewed Tsunagu with admiration before turning his gaze to his shoes "You're wearing heels? That's so manly of you!"
Tsunagu was still quite large, but not enough to peer over Keigo's head.
"Do you have your pills?", Tsunagu asked when he assisted his boyfriend in hanging his jacket on the coat hook. The spot seemed to have been designed for someone taller than 6'5".
"Don't worry. I'll be fine", Keigo replied as he looked around. He'd been here before, but this time the house was decorated with lights and ornaments, as if copied and pasted from an American Christmas movie.
Natsuo had let them in and directed them to the dining room. He wasn't wearing an ugly sweater like his father or younger brother, but a Santa hoodie. "If you're waiting for Dad, you'll have to wait a little longer," he apologized to Keigo. "No problem," Keigo said smilingly. "He's a busy man."
Natsuo didn't want to ruin the mood, so he decided not to bring up the fact that Enji was having a crisis. He was unconcerned, just like his brothers.
Shouto joined them and was relieved that Fuyumi had found him work to help make up for the cream mess.
"Would you like some juice?" he asked, holding a tablet with champagne glasses in his hand. The liquid was brightly colored, and the glasses' rims were surrounded with sprinkles.
Keigo took one of the glasses but pressed his glass into Tsunagu's hand as soon as he drank the first drop.
"What's wrong?" the older one asked as he took a careful sip. "Oh, you've got your pills, right?". Keigo's stomach couldn't handle citrus fruits and the juice had a strong lemon flavor.
"It wasn't much. I'll be fine. Is there anything else with citrus in it?" he asked Shouto, hoping to find out what foods and drinks he should avoid today.
Shouto replied, a little concerned about the older idol, "I'll ask Fuyumi."
"You've brought your own food with you.", Tsunagu reminded his boyfriend. "But it doesn't look very Christmassy ...", Keigo sighed. "If you put your chicken on a plate with a reindeer, you'll still have the Christmas feeling," said Tsunagu, but he wouldn't stop Keigo if he wanted to test his stomach's limits.
Fuyumi welcomed their visitors and brought some appetizers. She apologized to Keigo, but Tsunagu just shrugged it off and said, "It's his own fault." "Well ... True," Keigo agreed, trying to ignore the very familiar and equally disliked feeling inside his stomach.
Fuyumi made another drink, this time specifically for Keigo, but he didn't like it.
Keigo tried to hand his glass to Tsunagu, who took a sip before handing it back to Keigo. "It tastes healthy, so just drink it", said Tsunagu.  
Shouto yelled, "I call this chair!" because he wanted to sit next to his pals and no one should take his seat away. "Dude, we all do?!", Kirishima replied, wondering about Shouto's outburst.
There was a tiny bit of alcohol in the juice. The minors were not allowed to drink more, and the adults would help themselves later. Shouto was unaware that Keigo might be having a problem. He simply assumed he didn't like the drink, which he couldn't explain. He was about to take another glass because his father didn't appear to be joining them anytime soon, and Keigo simply vanished.
Katsuki grabbed the glass just as he reached for it. He looked Shouto in the eyes, as if waiting for him to say something, and then emptied the glass all at once the moment Shouto opened his mouth.
Tsunagu approached Katsuki and pulled a comb from his pocket."I like your suit, but your hair is messy as usual," he said before he tried to tame Katsuki's hair.
"He picked the suits," Katsuki said, nodding toward Eijiro. "Yes, I can tell," said the older idol.
Eijiro was pleased with the compliment and looked at Katsuki's hair, wondering whether Tsunagu would really be able to tame it.
"Just keep your temper down", Tsunagu said to Katsuki before he moved over to Eijiro. Why shouldn't Tsunagu give the red hair a little makeover when he seemed so curious about it?
When Tsunagu touched Eijiro's hair, he realized it wouldn't work: "It's so hard, it's unbreakable." He promised to do it later and invited them both to come see him at the House of Genius agency.
Shouto's white hair was so soft that he didn't bother to style it, preferring to it like a kitten instead. When he touched the red hair, however, he was shocked because it felt like it belonged to a dead animal.
"You shouldn't overdye your hair", Tsunagu advised. "I don't dye my hair," Shouto stated.
A few minutes later Fuyumi started putting food on the table. Eijiro and Katsuki helped her.
Keigos' stomach was about to burst, so he hurried to the bathroom to avoid a disaster. He didn't realize he wasn't alone until he sat down on the seat. It was almost painful, but he'd have to keep it in for a while longer.
Enji stood in front of the mirror, staring at himself, apparently unaware that he had company.
"I'm the worst father...," the older idol said as he looked at his reflection.
"Definitely one of the worst..." agreed Keigo, wrapping toilet paper around his wrist.
"All I wanted was the best kids," the father said, almost sobbing.
"That is the problem. You should have hoped for the best for your children". Keigo didn't want to think about starting a family because it was too far away, and he especially didn't want to think about children. Regardless, he was offering advice to a father of four children.
Enji nodded, "I know, I'm right ... Why does my inner voice sound like Hawks?"
Keigo cleared his throat and waved to Enji. "Good talk, but now can you do me a favor and leave? Close the door and tell everyone not to come in for at least half an hour."
Shouto couldn't tell what it was, but Katsuki seemed changed after Tsunagu had done his hair. He wasn't yelling anymore, but rather speaking in a mature but sassy tone. Like a criminal organization's gay boss.
Tsunagu seemed to have given him a masterclass in gayness. Katsuki was a very fast learner. Shouto looked at Touya, unsure if his brother was linked to Tsunagu in any way. He didn't know anyone who was such a diva as Touya, except maybe Yuga.
"Watch out !", Enji alerted Touya when he arrived at the table. The next moment, he blew out the candles in front of Touya. Touya just took a lighter out of his pocket to re-light the candles. "You'll hurt yourself!" Enji warned, taking the lighter from his eldest son, who preferred his father's company when he was in distress.
They had to choose between a KFC meal and a traditional Christmas dinner. Because Fuyumi's food had a strong flavor and Shouto preferred a bland taste, he chose Fast Food.
The roasted turkey with cranberry sauce and roasted potatoes was a popular choice among their guests. Not even Tsunagu seemed to enjoy the KFC food.
Atsuhiro and Tomura ate nothing, but Touya appeared to be having one of his more flexible days and stuffed his plate with KFC and Fuyumi's food.
His sister was so thoughtful and prepared a vegan dish as well as a special plate for Keigo.
"Did Hawks buy KFC?", Shouto asked Tsunagu, recalling the day when he bought Starbucks after hearing about it from his friends. The Starbucks Siren was replaced by his father's face from that day on.  
Despite the fact that it should have been obvious, Tsunagu replied, "He did." He didn't want to be associated with the Fast Food brand.
"I see...", well, not yet, but perhaps one day Keigo's face would replace the KFC uncle. Maybe the K in KFC was an acronym for Keigo.
Shouto thought of Keigo as a picky eater. Instead of eating the chicken or turkey, he had Fuyumi prepare a special meal for him, which he didn't seem to enjoy either. Shouto would gladly trade his fast food for Keigo's plain rice and mashed potatoes.
When Touya's phone rang and a screensaver of blue flames popped up, Enji nearly screamed and grabbed the phone from his son.
Touya sighed and leaned in close to Shouto. "I'm just here to ruin Christmas for the old man," he explained, but now his father was the one who was ruining it for him.
"That's why I invited Kirishima," Shouto explained, pleased to have something in common with his long lost brother.
"Huh?" Eijiro was perplexed as he looked at Shouto. "You can't just invite me to ruin christmas."
Eijiro was taken aback when Katsuki simply giggled, which came as yet another surprise to him. "ShoutoKun, I see what you did there." After all, Eijiro was the most gay student in 1A, if not the entire Ultra Aidol school.
"What did you just call him?" Eijiro asked, his gaze falling on Katsuki, who had completely forgotten to insult Shouto. Then he took a long, admiring look at the manliest man at the table. There was more to it than an invisible radio and a lot of fiber.
They wanted to exchange gifts after dinner but realized they didn't have enough for all of their guests.
Nobody should feel sad or excluded, so Eijiro suggested that everyone draw a name and give the person they picked something they already own.
Shouto's name was drawn by Touya. He was tempted to murder his younger brother, but he refrained. This should've been good enough as a present.
Tsunagu wouldn't leave without his shoes, and they weren't Eijiro's size, so Eijiro got a voucher for a pair of high heels.
Enji wanted to hug Touya, but he was warned that his son might have second thoughts about Shouto and that he should rather give him money. He was unaware that Atsuhiro had already taken some cash and other valuables.
Fuyumi gave everyone chocolates while they were exchanging gifts. She also made cookies for all of their guests, as well as her own family. Each cookie was individually decorated for the person receiving. She placed a red coated shark cookie on Eijiro's plate, next to him a half flame and half snowflake, while Keigo was given a pair of red wings.
"For s' sake..." Touya sighed as Enji took his blue flamed cookie. He wanted to sit in an armchair in front of the TV a few moments later. A fireplace screensaver was playing, and Enji simply lifted the chair in which Touya was sitting to a saver position.
Touya sat next to Keigo and Tsunagu when he finally got away from his crazy father. Then he took the winged cookie, pulled out a lighter out of his pocket, and burned it to ashes while staring Keigo in the eyes.
"Get the away from me!" said Keigo, as he stared at the black remnants of his cookie. Then he took his boyfriend's blue jeans cookie. He wanted to say something else in Touya's face, but didn't want to give Touya a reason to start fighting.
The UA students exchanged small gifts. When Shouto unwrapped the present he received from Eijiro and Katsuki, he discovered a cup with a picture of all of his classmates and signatures from his allies inside.
It was a nice gesture and a good gift, but there was a conflict. "I also got you... This... ", "We all got ... ", Katsuki sighed.
Mashirao had suggested it. He wanted to surprise his classmates, but he realized too late that he wouldn't be able to do so if they all received the same gift. Shouto seemed surprised, and Katsuki was certain Denki was just as stupid.
The cups were filled with cookies, Rikido had baked all of them. Hanta wanted to add a special spice and as a result was banned from the kitchen for the timespan of the holidays, which included New Year's Eve and the days following. Denki was also banned because he liked Hanta's idea.
The girls had  a lot of fun cutting out and decorating the cookies, as well as eating more than they decorated. Some were covered in pink and glazy icing, while others were artfully decorated, had cute little faces or were simply sprinkle covered.
Shouto tried one of the cookies and found it to be far too sweet, so he would ask his siblings later if they wanted them.
"Look at what I've got!" Enji exclaimed, pointing to another cup. On it was written "World's best dad."
None of Shouto's siblings, he was certain, would have chosen such a lie as a gift. "Who did you get it from?" Shouto questioned, but Enji refused to answer.
Keigo and Tsunagu were cuddled up under a blanket on the couch. Tsunagu had his arm around Keigo and his hand in his. Due to his tattoo, it appeared that he was holding Keigo's wing. Keigo would have wished for a pair of real wings if he had been in another universe.
Keigo sipped his herbal tea, grimacing after each sip, while Tsunagu held a glass of champagne. A hot water bottle supported Keigo's stomach, and if the cat found out, she'd probably sleep on his lap.
Katsuki, Keigo, and Touya all sighed with relief when a BTS song came on instead of the hundredth Christmas song. When they heard Super Tuna, they exchanged glances before getting up and dancing along.
Then "Twit by HwaSa" came on, and Tsunagu and Atsuhiro got up to dance while the others sat down. After a few minutes, "I'm a by HwaSa" came on with a seductive beat. Keigo seemed rather interested to see his boyfriend having such a good time. On second thought, he shouldn't be dancing too close with another man. "Get a room or sit down, there are minors here," he said, pointing to a spot on the couch next to him while looking at Tsunagu.
Maybe he was a little jealous and didn't really care about the minors.
"Well, aside from his personality, your dad is a total dilf, isn't he?" Keigo asked, grinning at Shouto. Tsunagu tapped him on the side with his elbow. Keigo shouldn't tease the kids, and he shouldn't tell him who he thought was attractive.
"I guess... Dad is a dilf," Shouto simply agreed, because Keigo was very bright.
"Don't let him you around, ShoutoKun", Katsuki snickered, as Keigo laughed himself to tears. Even after dancing to Super Tuna, Katsuki's hair was still in place.
"You would know ... Greetings from Jin. He said he hates you now", Touya said.
Atsuhiro clarified, "Actually, what he said was... I hate him. No, wait, I want him back."
"We were only going out once... or twice," Keigo explained to Tsunagu, scratching his head.
Keigo then locked his gaze on Atsuhiro for a long time. This guy was quite attractive... Perhaps he really had a thing for older guys.
Enji joined them and took a seat next to them in an armchair. "Both of my sons are gay...". Keigo raised an eyebrow at Natsuo, counting three sons but not correcting the older man.
"Is there something wrong with it?" Tsunagu wondered. "I've always wanted a normal family, with special children who are the best idols of them all," Enji said. "That's normal for you?" Keigo wondered.
Keigo raised his hand to show that he and his boyfriend were holding hands. Enji still didn't seem to grasp what was going on. Keigo sighed and turned around to give his boyfriend a kiss. Enji looked, but he still didn't seem to understand. So Keigo just sighed and gave up.
"Can I ask you something?" Enji finally asked. "Yes," Tsunagu replied, "That's already the answer to your question." "Are you...?" asked Enji. "How can you be such an ignorant prick?" Keigo exclaimed, disappointed in his idol.
When Enji realized that Keigo and Tsunagu were dating, he thought about it for a moment. Then he stood up, raised both fists, looked at Shouto, and shouted, "I'm willing to accept you, my gay son."
"I'm not even gay... ", Shouto wondered aloud, "... more like half straight and half gay."
Keigo assisted by saying, "The word you're looking for is Bi..."
Enji looked around at his other children, wondering who they liked. After all, from now on, he wanted to be a very loving and accepting parent.
"What should I say? I just love nuts, "said Touya, who had just taken a handful of nuts from a bowl.
Fuyumi became nervous, "You know, when you suggested that I invite my girlfriends, I took it literally because I thought you meant it."
Natsuo scratched his head and said, "You wouldn't get it...". He tried to explain Demi uality to his father. He was correct, his father didn't understand.
"Takami is denim ual ... ", Touya just said with a serious face. "This was the worst joke I've ever heard," said Keigo. Touya should apologize for telling this awful joke, not because it was rude, but because Keigo disliked other people's bad jokes. Touya made it clear that he enjoyed to annoy him.
"Cheers!", Touya simply raised his glass to Keigo, ignoring his complaint. Tomura suggested, "I think you've had enough." But it was just a thought, and he wouldn't stop Touya from drinking more.
"Maybe you should ask me if I'm willing to forgive you. " Touya said to his father. "Are you?" When Enji wanted to know, Touya simply laughed and said, " no."
Shouto noticed that he was surrounded by couples when he looked around. It made him uncomfortable because he felt as if he was missing something.
Most of the songs they sang in school were about relationships or breakups. The majority of the songs he danced to were also about love. He'd never been in a relationship before and didn't know where to look for a boyfriend.
He had no idea what it was like to be in love, but Katsuki and Eijirou, as well as Keigo and Tsunagu, seemed to be happy.
"We've been together for more than a year, and I'd like to spend next Christmas with you," Tsunagu told Keigo. "That's a nice present, I'll take it".
Shouto wanted the same for himself, so he looked at Katsuki. "Do you want to go out with me?"
"You can't just ask out someone else's boyfriend," Eijirou said, putting his hand in front of Katsuki's mouth to stop him from saying yes.
Katsuki didn't want to. In fact, he didn't want to be here in the first place, but he came because Eijirou asked him to.
Eijirou didn't have to think long before he came up with someone to ask. "How about a cat type of person?"
"Someone with the personality of a cat?", Shouto asked.
Eijirou scratched his head and replied, "No, I thought someone who just likes cats."
"Ah, to be young again..." Keigo said. Tsunagu reminded him, "You're 22..."
After Eijirou mentioned Hitoshi's name, Shouto wanted to know how he should approach him. Eijirou suggested that he could start a conversation by simply saying hello and sending some cat pictures. So Shouto went ahead and did it.
Hitoshi was swamped with cat pics for 2 minutes. Shouto noticed him typing, but only sent more photos. His phone rang after another 5 minutes.
"You wanted to talk to me?", asked Hitoshi.
Eijirou whispered, "Ask him if he'll go out with you."
Shouto asked, "Will you go out with me?"
He got a thumbs up from Eijirou.
Shouto thought that Hitoshi sounded nervous, but maybe he was just as excited as he was.
"If you're not drunk and this isn't a prank call... Yes... ", said Hitoshi.
They agreed to meet in a couple of minutes.
Touya had become so drunk that he got into a fight with Keigo. They would have fought anyway, but he could now blame it on the alcohol.
"You're so weak that you can't even eat fruit. I'm sure you're getting tipsy just by smelling alcohol ", said Touya.
Keigo fought back with a direct snap, "Your jokes aren't even funny. Everyone thinks your brains on shutdown and all you spit out is garbage."
Tsunagu simply moved his eyes back and forth, because it felt he like he was watching a tennis match. Tennis had never been so intense though.
"Why's your beard covering your eyes?", Touya asked, looking at Keigo's eyebrows.
"You're a shady ... ", Tsunagu sighed. He wasn't one to curse oftenly, but he was fed up with Touya's childish behavior.
When Touya started to make fun of Tsunagu, Keigo had had enough, "Will you just  shut the up with your jealous single mouth?"
With a scratch of his head, Atsuhiro suggested, "I think it's time to close the library..."
"No, this is fun, let them fight", Tomura disagreed.
Then Touya turned his gaze to Tomura, "Your skin's so dry, you eat lotion with a spoon."
Touya appeared to be in the mood to just throw shade at everyone who spoke to him.
"What did you just say?", asked Tomura in a threatening tone as he stood up. He didn't ask for a reading and Touya would totally get roasted.
"Look over there!" exclaimed Atsuhiro, attempting to reroute everyone's attention away from the escalating situation. "It always works."
But it only worked for a moment.
When Touya looked at him again, Keigo had enough.
It was time to stop and they could do something better than just throwing shade at each other, so he challenged Touya, "Dance off it is."
Touya warned him, "You're gonna get burned," but he was willing to take on Keigo.
Tomura wanted to choose the music that would be played.The first song was "Agust D's Daechwita".
Keigo started to dance and put on a very good performance.
After that, "Nillili Mambo by Block B" was played, and Touya showed off some hot moves.
It was Keigo's turn again when "One Shot by BAP" was played, and Touya didn't want to waste any time. He had already thought up a grand finale.
The last song was "Fire by BTS", and Touya delievered fire. He was standing near the tree, holding a lighter. Then the tree was on fire in a matter of seconds.
Touya was amused rather than shocked when he saw the flames, and even more so when he saw Enji's panicked expression. Enji was stunned and couldn't help but stare, while Touya couldn't stop laughing.
Tsunagu acted quickly, simply using a blanket to put out the flames with fiber. Keigo was glad he hadn't drunk anything today because now he was able to assist Fuyumi and Natsuo in obtaining a large quantity of water.
"It was fun while it lasted, but now it's time to go...," Atsuhiro said as he pushed his two companions out the door.
Keigo scratched his head and wondered, "What the just happened?". He was certain that Enji would never let him back into his home.
They heard Christmas music coming from Hitoshi's house. Or rather lyrics, because the singing was much louder than the music, and it was screamed rather than sung.
A familiar voice shouted, "... God Rest YO Merry Gentleman!"
Katsuki screamed, "IT'S GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN!... HE'S SINGING IT WRONG!!!" and totally forgot everything Tsunagu had taught him. Even his hair seemed to be complaining, as it appeared to be the same as it had been before Tsunagu styled it.
"I thought you don't like Christmas songs", Eijirou said. Katsuki responded, "Doesn't mean I don't know the lyrics..."
On their way to Hitoshi, they were followed by a gang of cats. Shouto recognized every single one of them. Hitoshi and Eri were both waiting in front of the house.
The little girl was dressed as a reindeer and wore an antler hairpiece. "Happy Halloween!" she greeted them. "Look, I'm Frosty!" she exclaimed as she proudly pointed to her outfit.
Hitoshi wore the same hoodie which Shouto was wearing. When he saw Katsuki and Eijirou, he nodded. Then he smiled shyly at Shouto and scratched his head.
"Good luck", Eijiro wished his friend when he was about to approach Hitoshi.
"And don't it up", Katsuki added.
With best wishes, Shouto said, "I hope you break a leg."
Katsuki was about to smack Shouto when Eijirou stepped in to help, saying, "You can't do that in front of Eri?!" They then took the little girl's hand in theirs and walked away.
One of Hitoshi's fathers was peering out the window, which Eijirou noticed. Shouta arrived quickly, wrapping his arms around Hizashi and closing the curtains.
Hitoshi waited until Eijirou and Katsuki were out of hearing distance, then looked behind him to make sure no one was watching before returning his gaze to Shouto.
"Honestly, I was about to give up," Hitoshi admitted, but he now seemed to be happy.
"I just asked you out a couple of minutes ago," Shouto didn't quite understand.
"I'm glad you took the initiative...I've been hoping for this moment for quite some time "Some of his classmates were already rooting for him because everyone except Shouto seemed to recognize Hitoshi's strong interest...But he was also shy, and he wouldn't try to force himself on Shouto if he didn't pay attention to him.
One time, Hitoshi had dyed the right side of his hair white. Because it turned out green, he had to dye black over it to hide the mistake.
He had tried to engage Shouto in conversation whenever he had met him. How could Shouto know that Hitoshi considered "Hi" or "See you" to be Small Talk?
Hitoshi took Shouto's hand in his and led him to the house, where an ornament of mistletoe was hung. After that, he leaned in and kissed him on the lips.wasn't sure how to react at first, but Hitoshi showed him. They smiled happily as they looked each other in the eyes and held each other's hands.
They were having themselves a very merry christmas. They wished it could be christmas evey day. They were about to start believeving in Santa Claus again.
It was as if the entire romance of Christmas was captured in that moment.
Until Hizashi yelled, "BABIES, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!! NOW GET YOUR ASSES IN!!"