Lie

Lie

Dark. Silence enveloped the night with only the sound of the heavy rain filling my apartment. 

 

Busy. That's your reason every time I ask you for a date. Maybe I'm too deep in love with you to believe in you no matter the situation. I remember everyone warned me not to be swayed by your attention and demeanor. 

 

Yes. 

 

The almighty Yu Jimin who is famous for her sweet and caring attitude yet accompanied by rumors that she never lasts long with one girl. Of course I don't believe them. Jimin was there when I was at my lowest point in my life and she helped me get back up when no one was by my side. It's crazy if I trust other people more than her. Even though I feel that you are getting farther and farther away day by day. Instantly, my daydream ended with a phone call notification display on my phone.

 

Jiminnie <3

 

The effect of the phone call on my mood? Unbelievably huge. My lips formed a beautiful smile with my mood turned 180º right away.

 

J: "Hey babe." 

 

M: “Chagi!! I miss you so much."

 

J: “……Yeah, I know.” 

 

M: "So, why did you call?" 

 

J: “Let's play a game.”

 

M: "Huh? What kind of game?”

 

J: "Simple. We only need to tell each other about the lies that we've told each other before.”

 

M: "Hmm.. I never hide anything from you though."

 

J: "Really? Such a baby. Feels like you told me a lie every time you're angry.”

 

M: "Okay fine!! I told you that I'm fine when I feel the opposite of it..”

 

J: “Good girl.”

 

M: “It's your turn!!”

 

J: "I love you."

 

M: “I love you more! It's your turn now, come on, tell me.”

 

J: "I did.”

 

M: “Huh…?”

 

J: “Yeah. I love you, Minjeong."

 

Perhaps, I should've listened to what others warned me before.