Prologue

Crimson Cherry Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hurt. There was only so much retching and hacking her already hoarse throat could take. 

 

“Seungwan?” a voice called out from behind the door, a series of frantic knocks echoed before the voice continued, “Are you alright in there? Seungwan, open up!”

 

Gripping onto the ceramic in front of her, Seungwan clears , letting the last of the remains out of and dance in its descent. Through her teary eyes, she blindly reaches for the lever to flush down the petals. Seungwan misses a few times, her hand swiping over the lever, but finally grabs a hold of it and pushes it down. 

 

She finds her sickness ironic. Unlike the repulsive vomiting of any other ill person, she spews flowers. Pink cherry blossoms, to be exact.

 

‘At least I don’t have to worry about the stench.’

 

“Hey! Answer me!” the voice calls again, this time with fright evident.

 

“I-I’m coming!” Seungwan croaks. Heaving her body over the toilet and pushing onto it to pull herself up before opening the door, only to meet the worried peering of her best friend bursting through.

 

“What’s wrong?” Seulgi asks, eyes wide and surveying the bathroom behind Seungwan.

 

“What’s even right?” Seungwan sadly replies with a question. 

 

With that, Seulgi’s shoulders drop and her gaze softens. Pulling Seungwan into a hug and she coos, “Oh Seungwan…”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter