The Truth Untold

Love in Sadness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During that seven years, Siwon has never been giving up on his wife. Yet as a surgeon, Siwon couldn't neglect his work at the hospital, so he asks his mother, who's also a senior doctor, to take care of comatose Kyuhyun at their villa in the outskirts of the city with the support of medical equipments and treatments he needs.

It's all well until in the eight year of Kyuhyun's unconsciousness, Lee Hyukjae, Kyuhyun's bestfriend since high school days who's also became Siwon's friend later, told him something which turns his world upside down.

The day when the accidents occured, Kyuhyun was with someone.

That someone, that person who's with Kyuhyun in the car was none other than Siwon and Kyuhyun's college bestfriend, also Siwon's fellow doctor, Choi Seunghyun.

Originally, they planned to go somewhere together as Siwon was attending medical conferences abroad.

And that those two were having affairs behind his back, way before Siwon and Kyuhyun were getting married.

But Siwon doesn't give up right away although Hyukjae has all the proofs related to that unlucky day, though Siwon could hear his own heart are breaking pieces by pieces.

With the smile that doesn't reach his eyes, Siwon looks at Hyukjae tiredly. "While I don't know what's your purpose by telling me this, I still appreciate your kindness. Thank you, but I won't so easily give up on him, even more so after all these years I'm struggling to keep him breathing."

Siwon couldn't help but to say this since he feels that it's already the time for Siwon to let Kyuhyun go and to not hurt both him and Kyuhyun any longer by keeping Kyuhyun alives with the help of terrifying tubes connected to his body.

Love is blind, and sometimes also cruel and unfair, they said.

To Siwon, it doesn't matter. Only Kyuhyun is the matter.

He believes Kyuhyun will wake up someday, greets him with his usual warm, sweet smiles, and tell him that it's all nothing. And if it is really something, Siwon absolutely will let Kyuhyun explain and defend himself, then Siwon will surely forgive him and love him the same way as he did before.

Nothing can take his love for Cho Kyuhyun even if they both die.

Hyukjae, looking at how stubborn his bestfriend's husband is, feeling that Cho Kyuhyun has made a biggest mistake in his life.

'How could you hurt this man, Kyuhyunnie? What did that bastard guy do that made you fail to see how much Choi Siwon loves you? Even in your worst condition, he never gives up on you. What did you think when you chose to go with that bastard while your husband has all his eyes and loves only for you?'

Hyukjae took a deep breathe. "There's one last thing I want to tell you. I should say this or my conscience and mind will never be at peace."

"Go on."

Siwon thinks this can't be a thing that would broke him anymore since he's already broken inside, right after Hyukjae's first explanation about Kyuhyun and his love affairs.

Hyukjae bit his lips. His eyes are red, indicating that he could cry any time. "Kyuhyunnie wasn't miscarriage."

Siwon shoot him a look. "What?"

"It really wasn't a miscarriage." Hyukjae averted his gaze, afraid of meeting such a painful expression in Siwon's eyes. "It's intentional. And I..."

Hyukjae chokes on his words.

"I was the one who took him to the hospital."

"Y-you..." Siwon looked at him in disbelief. "No, you're lying. It couldn't be. Kyuhyun is your bestfriend, why did you do such a thing to him? He's struggling with his life out there, why are you selling him out like this? What do you want exactly, Lee Hyukjae?!"

'He said he didn't want the baby! He never wanted to carry your baby from the start and that he married you just because you looked like someone from his past! How am I supposed to tell you this, Choi Siwon?! Do you think I have the heart to do it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter