Footage

Footage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He look annoyed and exhausted, he didn't bother to say "hi" and just proceeded to slam his body on our couch. I'm not sure what happened to him today, he's probably dealing with work issues. I can smell liquor.

Reading his mood, I didn't mind the snob. Then, I went to him and ask if he needs anything and he snapped at me and yelled to get away from him. I was surprised, it's not like him to treat me that way, so I got frozen on my spot unable to understand why he's mad.

 

Few minutes passed and I regain my composure, and again I don't want to aggrevate the situation. I moved away and proceed to prepare his bath and so he can get some good rest, I made sure to add some aroma to ease his tension.

 

Then prepared his food and of course his coffee. I waited for a half an hour before approaching him again. The tiger is now asleep.

 

I moved closer to him, caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead. "Please tell me what's wrong, Hon". He sensed my presence and blankly stared at me.

 

I smiled at him but I was shocked by his next action, he pushed me, my arm smashed in our coffee table, this is going to bruise and walked out to our bedroom.

 

3 points in a row. "Okay...okay...breathe in, breathe out."

 

I checked on him again after putting some ice on my arm. Deym it hurts. Did I mention I'm 4 months pregnant? Yeah.

 

He can't sleep with his work clothes on. So I cleaned him and changed his clothes. The bastard is so asleep this time. I hope to hear your explanation tomorrow. I love him to the core. And I believe he love me too. It might be the influence of alcohol.

 

"I love you, Ji." I told him and kiss him good night.

 

Next morning...

 

He was awaken by the smell of coffee. And probably to a terrible headache.

 

As if nothing happened, he approached me and gave me my morning hugs and kisses.

 

I groaned as he was squeezing my arm with bruises. He was shocked to see them, "Oh I'm sorry, what happened to you, Hon?" You can sense his concern.

 

"You did this" I told him.

 

"What?" He replied, stunned.

 

"Yep" and I smiled. I don't want to start a fight with him for obvious reasons that he can't seem to remember a thing.

 

"HOW? WHEN? WHY?" He continously spit questions.

 

"Hehehehe, I'm not sure, you tell me" I replied. Then I checked our cctv footage of last night and showed it to him.

 

He was speechless the whole time and went back and forth while brushing his hair with his hands.

 

Then, he looked at me almost teary eye.

 

"Care to tell me what happened yesterday? Is everything all right?" I asked.

 

He approach me and carefully hug me, minding my bruises. Kissed my head and I think he's crying because he started to sniff his nose.

 

I kept quiet and just gave him a light tap on his back. I looked up to him and said "Hon, our bud is getting squeezed" and smile.

 

"I deserve to be punished for what I have done to you two, I'm so sorry, Hon." Kneeled down and kissed my bump and whispered apologies to his unborn child.

 

I held his face up and wipe his tears. "Get up, you have explaining to do" I jokingly said. After he explained what had happened, he promised not to intake any alcohol.

 

"Hon, please don't leave me?" He suddenly blurted out.

 

I laughed, "Why would I do that?"

 

"I felt like you don't deserve me and I'm at my worst when drunk, so please if this happens again, please please stay with me..." He pleaded.

 

"As if I have a choice? Hahahaha" I assur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter