'Him'

Never forgetten

The enigma that surrounds him is the alluring force that drives me insane. 
He's an astute. No doubt about that, as I fell for his tricks, no complaints.
Making me drunk slowly, he's intoxicating like the finest red wine.
Every single thing about him so ethereal, it makes my breath hitched all the time.
Burning hot like fire, flames that engulf me whenever I lay eyes on him.
Like the sweetest forbidden fruit out there, ready to poison me if I dare to take a bite.
But nothing can compare to the mole on his chin that catches my attention, hell why? 
Dark glistening orbs that sparkle with mischief to swoon the ladies out of their minds. 
A sharp chiseled jawline with which he slits through hearts.
Black, silky locks which seem softer than the chocolate velvet tarts.
Eye smiles that can make your heart skip a beat in an instant.
His eyelashes are my favorite features tho, cause they're undoubtedly cute.
Words can't define his beauty because his heart is too kind, too pure.
He's a ball of sunshine that brights even the dark, scary rainy nights. 
I know he's good, I know he's nice but I'm scared to tell him what my heart has been long screaming to my mind.
As I write this now, you're the one who's in my mind.
And I hope you know that you're cherished dearly by this poor soul of mine.