1:43 am

1:43 am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a deep breath before entering. Then, I saw her there..

I held her hand and she didn't respond.

 

"I'm here, Ning. Your Minjeong is here," I uttered as I sat beside her.

She didn't move.

 

"Ning, did you know how much I wished to hold you like this? To be able to talk to you like this? I.." I couldn't help but sob.

This isn't what I wished for. I wanted it to be perfect. I didn't want it like this.

 

I moved closer and stared at her eyes. Her eyes looked so lifeless. She looked so done.

"Ning, I love you more than life.. and I'll love you until my death. I'm sorry I chose to confess just now. I was scared.."

 

I wiped my tears as she remained still. I held her cheek and cried once more.

 

"Ning, this isn't what I wished for. I was supposed to wait until you're okay. It wasn't supposed to be like.. like this.. "

I could barely finish my sentence. I loved Ning since the day we met, but I never got the courage to tell her.

 

And now.. I confessed, but she doesn't listen anymore. Her eyes were staring at me blankly. 

 

"I'm sorry, I was too late, my love."

 

 

I kissed her lightly on her forehead and closed her eyes for her before giving the nurse a nod.

 

 

 

I sat there as I watched them turn off every machine that's kept Ning alive.. until she stopped fighting..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter