Boardgame, alcohol and a fight

Boardgame, alcohol and a fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunwoo sighed, then looked at the clock. 

"Guys, it's getting late. How about we call it a night?"

Bin and Jinwoo nodded. MJ talked with a sleepy voice.

"Please, I'm so tired of this game."

Jinwoo chuckled.

"Babe, you told us you were okay with a game night earlier."
"It was before the kids decided to make the game boring."

Sanha frowned, Rocky respond quickly with a growl.

"We are playing fair and square." Mumbled the younger.
"Are you, really?" Asked MJ.
"Well, yeah! See, it's my turn. I roll the dice... Three! I move three spots..."

He moved his little character of the Monopoly board, slowly. He stopped on a red venue, which had a hostel. Sanha bit his lips and looked at Rocky.

"Hyunnnngg..."

Rocky chuckled. Everybody else sighed.

"Here we go again." Said Bin while looking at his friends.
"$1,200, please Sanha."

The younger blinked, then tried to act cutely.

"But... Hyung. I only have $800. And... I can't give you my properties. How about you makes an exception for your favorite Dongsang?"

Rocky looked at his cards, looking serious. Almost as he was thinking about it.

"Rocky-ah! It's cheating. Just pay him Sanha." Said Jinjin.

Sanha placed his fingers on Rocky's hand, then smiled lightly.

"Please?"

Rocky looked at his hand, then at Sanha. A light pink was visible on his cheeks.

"Just do whatever. I just want to go sleep anyway." Said MJ, being impatient.
"F-fine. Just give me your $800, and that will be okay."

All the boys except Sanha and Rocky sighed loudly.

"If I do that, I won't have anything left. What if I give you half? Is $400 enough?"

Rocky looked around him and bit his lips. Truth is, he couldn't say no to him.

"Okay, just... $400."

The younger gave half his money, smiling widely.
MJ talked while standing up.

"Okay, there's no point in this game. I'll go sleep. Let's just say Rocky won tonight's game. He has most stuff anyway."
"But I'm not done!" Said Sanha.
"To be fair, you should have to declare bankruptcy 20 minutes ago. Let's just all go to sleep."
"But..."

Rocky talked softly to his friend, trying to get him calmer.

"Let them go to sleep. We can play another game together."
Sanha was all smiles. "Really?"

It was past midnight. They should go to bed. But Sanha didn't want to and Rocky wasn't able to resist him.  After the four others went to bed, not before telling them to sleep early and to keep quiet, Rocky took another board game. Sanha blinked, then giggled.

"We usually play that game when we are all 6."
"Does it mean we can't play it when we are two?"

He answered with a small smile.

"Wanna start?" Asked the older.

And the singer took a card.

They were playing Uno for a while now. Rocky was becoming tired as hell, but was trying to hide it. Sanha seemed more awake than ever. They spoke while playing, talking about everything and nothing. At some point, Rocky's tiredness became dizzyness. 

"Why are you playing around with me, eh?" He asked, his eyes almost closed.

He put a red 8 over a blue 8.

"What do you mean?" He said, while putting a blue 1.

Rocky bit his lips, realizing what he just said.

Blue 4.

"What am I playing around? Oh, you mean the game? I just don't have any interesting cards."

Red 4.

Rocky's heart was pounding. That woke him up enough to stop saying stupid stuff for now. His cheek flushed quickly. He had the hand to finish the game, but he didn't want to. He wanted to play with Sanha for a longer time.

Red 8.

"Hyung, wanna go to the movies tomorrow?" Asked Sanha while playing.

Blue 8.

Rocky nodded. They often went to the movies together. Usually, the others were there too. The older didn't think much of it. He looked at his card, thinking what to play next.

"Oh... Great! Do you mind if I choose the movie?"

Rocky looked up.

"What? No, I don't care. As long as the others are fine with it too."

He put his Yellow 8 card while observing his friend. Sanha wasn't moving, then chuckled.

"Eh... Right. The... The others. I forgot, how careless I am."

He put his cards on the table and scratched his neck.

"I am tired. I'll just go to sleep. G-Good night!"

Rocky watched his friend walking awkwardly to his bedroom, then closing his door. Well, that was weird. The older put the game away and went to his bedroom too.

 



Sanha's heart was beating so fast. He forced himself to fake sleeping while his friend was in the bed next to him. He felt so stupid. Of course his friend wouldn't see him like that. He's young. He's his friend. He's a guy. Why did he ask him to go to see a movie alone? It's a good thing he didn't got his clue, or else it would have been awkward as hell.

Sanha didn't sleep most of the night, thinking too much. Around 5 AM he finally passed out.
 

 




They went to the movies the day after. Sanha asked Jinjin and MJ to go with them. He thought even if it wasn't the truth, it felt like a double date, and it made him happy.
 



Few weeks later, around 10 PM, Sanha was home and reading a book in the living room. The apart was quiet as everybody else was out. He had refused to go to the bar with the others because he didn't trust himself with alcohol anymore. And he knew his friend was mad drinkers.

The main door opened with a loud noise. Sanha looked, putting his book down.

"How can you be that heavy? Oh my god... Rocky, stand up please, I can't."

And there was another loud noise. Sanha stood up and walked to the entrance, where he quickly laughed.

Bin was on the floor, Rocky passed out on him. Bin looked at Sanha with pity eyes.

"Sanha, please help me. I just bring him home. Eunwoo is waiting for me at the club."
"Big night?" Chuckled the younger.
"He's... He's so troublesome. He kept talking about his crush and laughing alone."

Sanha's heart stopped. Oh no. H-his crush? It means... Rocky wouldn't be interested at all.

"Can you help me lifting him?"

The younger blinked, then nodded. They put Rocky on his feet in few seconds. Bin smiled, push the body of his friend on Sanha and smiled.

"Thanks! Take care of him for me, will you?"

And he was gone. So Sanha had Rocky in his arms, way too drunk for his good. He reeked alcohol, but that didn't bother him too much.

"What will I do with you..." He mumbled.

He tried to move him, but almost lost foot.  Nice. He was stuck where he was. He shakes his friend gently, hoping for a reaction.

"Please wake up..."

And he did. Rocky opened his eyes slowly, then chuckled.

"-Sannie... W-what are you doing here?"

Rocky moved, standing up by himself, even if it seemed difficult. His eyes were fixed on his friend. Few second later, his hands were touching Sanha's face gently.

"You can't be real. You stayed home. You didn't want to come with me at the bar. E-even if I asked you nicely."

Sanha blinked. Rocky chuckled and moved away, leaving the other like a blushing mess. The rapper tried to walk to the couch, almost falling two or three times. When his bum finally touched his destination, he looked around and took Sanha's book.

"No! You'll lose the bookmark..." Sanha stopped talking, instead biting his lips, trying to stay calm. He dislikes being angry at his friend. He could find the page. He didn't care if Rocky played with his book.

His friend chuckled.

"Why are you always reading romantic book? You never had a girlfriend anyway."

That hurts more than it should. Sanha could feel his guts. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. What could he say?

"I never had a girlfriend, because I want a boyfriend?"
"I never had a girlfriend, because I am already in love."
"I never had a girlfriend, because I am waiting for you."

Rocky chuckled, putting the book away.

"Don't be like that. I'm only teasing you."

Sanha sighed.

"Actually... I could... I could use you help. With... Romance and stuff."
"Oh  off." Finally mumbled the other.

Was he about to ask him for help? To win someone's else heart?

"Sannie... I think I'm in love. And... And It doesn't... It doesn't feel right."

Sanha walked and sat down next to his friend. Even if he didn't want his friend to have someone else, he wasn't a monster.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a small voice.

Rocky took the other's hand and talked between his lips.

"I... I like... Someone. But I'm pretty sure it's not...mutual. I think I don't have any chance with the person. And it hurts so bad here..."

There were no tears. But Rocky wasn't looking at his friend, only at the floor.

"Don't be pessimistic. You don't know, maybe the girl is madly in love with you. Just ask her out. Tell her."
"I-I can't."
"Why? At worst, she'll tell you no. You'll feel better either ways."

Rocky sighed.

"I literally can't, Sanha. There's too much... I don't know... Trouble I guess?"
"Too much trouble? Did you felt in love with a goon?"

The oldest laughed, amused. It made Sanha felt a little bit better.

"If only."
"Is there anything I can do for you? Do you want me to ask her about stuff or anything? I'm here for you."

Rocky chuckled even more.

"How ironic."

As Sanha was keeping quiet, Rocky talked agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter