"Is your crush here tonight?"

"Is your crush here tonight?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 2 Am. We were at home, bored.

We've been on lockdown for more than a month because of a new album. We need to work all the time. Meaning we would try to write lyrics and songs in our small dorm too.

Now, I like my teammates, but I'm feeling claustrophobic.

Everyone is in the living room, writing down stuff and thinking. Dongmin is almost asleep on the couch; Moonbin is next to him, playing around with his pen and paper. Jinwoo is reading few lines; Myungjun is looking at the ceiling, and Minhyuk is looking at his cellphone.

I'm not tired, but I would like to do something different. We have done the same thing every day since March. Writing, writing and writing stuff. Sometimes, we would run outside our building, or train inside. But that's all. I miss the fun. The chaotic moment that made me laugh.

Dongmin looked at me, then raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" he asked. The others looked at us.
"I think I'm just bored. I wish we could do something else." I answered.

Jinwoo opened his mouth to probably tell me we need to work, but Myungjun talked first.

"I'm also bored. We should do something else tonight. We worked few hours already. What do you guys think?"

Jinwoo couldn't say no. The other agreed. I smiled.

"Any ideas?" Asked Moonbin, with a smirk.

Nobody spoke. We could hear the ventilation working a moment. 

"It's the reason why we are working. There's nothing else to do, and we need to keep ourself busy." Added Jinwoo, looking at his paper again.

Myungjun talked loudly, not accepting this solution.

"Hyung, no. Let's... Let's play a game. Yes. We need to do something else. Maybe we can find ideas for a song while playing games?"

Jinwoo looked at his friend, still unsure.

"I like to play truth or dare." Said Moonbin.

We all looked at him, thinking he was joking around.

"I'm going to start. Minhyuk, truth or dare?" said Moonbin.

The younger looked puzzled, still holding his cellphone in his hand.

"D-do I really need to answer?" his voice was soft and quiet.
"Yeah - sure." Finally accepted Jinwoo.
"Uhm. Truth."
"Who was the last person you kissed?" asked Moonbin while smiling.

I noticed Minhyuk's cheek blushing rapidly. His eyes went to the floor. He chuckled weirdly before answering.

"It's uh... It's been too long. I don't remember."

I instantly felt bad for him. He doesn't get the chance to be in a relationship often as an Idol. Some are more lucky than other. I personally never met his girlfriend (or boyfriend).

"Really? Not even a guess?" added Moonbin, bothered by the answer.
"It's been more than a decade. I really don't..." His eyes were still looking at the floor, ashamed.

I felt really bad. I lightly touched his elbow, showing him my support. I grunt at Moonbin.

"Oh. Uh. Sorry. It's your turn then." Moonbin's voice was quieter.

Minhyuk raised his eyes and looked at us. He stopped moving as soon as he saw me. Oh damn.

"Sanha - truth or dare?"

I scratched my neck, then smiled. I had nothing to hide. I didn't mind the truth.

"Truth!" 
"Did you ever think about kissing a guy?"

He looked so shy a second ago, how could he asked me this? I stayed neutral as I could. Did I? Of course I did. I dream about his lips every ing night. But he doesn't know that. And nobody knows it. I'm still in the closet.

My friends looked at me, I felt the pressure of answering. Should I lie? It would be the logic thing to do. But I'm not a liar. And... it's okay, no? My stomach was hurting from stress.

"Sure." I finally answered.

Few of them gasped. Minhyuk smiled. I looked at Moonbin and before anybody could talk, I asked him.

"Moonbin hyung. Truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"I dare you to spin the bottle."

I giggled. Everyone stayed still a moment. 

"Okay."

Moonbin finished his beer, put it on the floor and spin it.

Now - I was thinking it was funny because he would need to kiss a guy and be ashamed. But I didn't think about the fact the bottle could stop on ME. Or worst. My crush.

The bottle stopped on Minhyuk.

Everything happened quickly. Dongmin looked away.  Myungjun shouted. Jinwoo stayed still but had big eyes. Moonbin rush to Minhyuk and slammed his lips on his.

Their kiss last less than 30 seconds, but it was enough for me to lose any saliva I had. To feel my body contract and heart rushing. It was wrong. So wrong. Minhyuk shouldn't kiss Bin. If anything he should kiss me.

Moonbin went back to his place, smiling. Minhyuk was looking at the floor, blushing hard.

"Well now we know who's the last person you kissed!" giggle Bin.
"Oh my gee!" Exclaimed Myungjun, visibly shocked.

I couldn't stop looking at Minhyuk. The pink on his cheek was beginning to disappear, and he wasn't looking at the floor anymore. There was a smirk on his face. Did he like the kiss? . Maybe he was in love with Bin ?

I heard Bin asking a question to Jinwoo. Jinwoo asked a question to Dongmin. Everything sounded mute. All I could hear was my heart, rushing and pounding. It was stupid after all. I find Minhyuk so damn to my taste and I did nothing. But now I saw him looking at someone else and I'm... I'm not okay with this. I liked him better without someone. I like him better without Bin's lips, or even better, with mine on his.

Minhyuk suddenly looked at me. I stayed still. He raised an eyebrow.

Someone touched my shoulder, and I came back on earth.

"Sanha? Stop ignoring me. I said Truth or dare?" said Dongmin, a bit angry.
"Uh.. Sorry hyung. D-Dare."

I looked away from Minhyuk, feeling ashamed. I totally forgot about the others. I was in my head for a moment, thinking about those lips and... yup.

"So, if you don't mind kissing guys - I dare you to kiss the cutest guy in this room."

My face went red in a fraction of a second.

"What?" I gasped.

Myungjun giggled, Moonbin and Minhyuk frowned. Dongmin seemed proud of himself and Jinwoo had a open mouth, as surprised as me.

As I took a moment to react, Dongmin spoke again. "Come on Ddana. Just kiss the cutest guy in this room. It's easy."

No. No it is not. Because there's a difference between the truth and fantasy. Because if I kiss Minhyuk, everybody will know about my crush. Mostly Minhyuk. And uh... I'm not sure I'm ready yet. What if he's not interested? I would be crushed.

"Let's skip this one." said Minhyuk next to me. I nodded rapidly. Dongmin sighed.
"No - well, can I ask you a question instead then?"

I looked away.

"I guess so." My voice was small. I felt like my face was on fire. Holy.
"Is your crush here tonight?"

My heart became crazy again. How can he ask such questions??

I hid behind my hands, even more ashamed. I heard Minhyuk saying we should just change game, but I didn't want. It's just difficult to say it out loud but...

"Y-yes." I finally admitted.

There was no sound for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Dongmin and Myungjun were smiling, while Jinwoo looked lost, Moonbin looked angry, and Minhyuk was looking anywhere but me.

"Okay. Cool. Now it's your turn." said Dongmin.
"I.. I ehm. I don't..." I took few second to come back to my senses. I knew my friends didn't mind if I liked a guy. Heck they didn't seem to mind much I liked one of them. But... I had to breathe a little here.
"Take your time sweety." Said Myungjun next to me.

Who should I ask something? The only name in my head was Minhyuk - Wanna be my boyfriend? But it's too much. I can't do that. My stupid brain.

"J-Jinwoo hyung."

Dongmin sighed.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.
"Euhmmm. Truth. I think."
"What's the last thing you think before sleeping?"

He smiled, truthfully.

"Myungjunnie."

Myungjun smiled widely while looking at the rapper. "Really? Aww."

I smiled shyly. Of course he was thinking about his boyfriend. But it was cute. And I needed cheesy reaction.
I saw Myungjun poking Jinwoo. They exchanged a look, then Jinwoo smiled while nodding.

"Minhyuk, truth or dare?"
"Truth." He answered in a second.
"Is your crush here too?"

Minhyuk stayed still, his eyes became bigger. Was I looked as awkward as him, few seconds ago? I was sorry for him. I knew how he felt. 

"Yes." he admitted.

Myungjun shouted next to Jinwoo.

My heart didn't stopped running. So he... He was in love with someone here. We all knew Jinwoo & Myungjun were a thing so.. He's in love with Dongmin, Moonbin or I. And since he blushed so much to Bin's kiss then...

"Let's do something else guys." 

I looked at Moonbin, surprised by his request. 

"Aww, party killer! Why?" Asked Myungjun.
"It's shouldn't be force guys. Let it be natural." Added Bin.
"But its been months. MONTHS." shouted Myungjun.

I didn't know what to do with all theses information. I wasn't sure what was happening to be honest. Who was Minhyuk's crush?

"Let's play a videogame." suggested Jinwoo. "We can go to sleep after, it's pretty late."

I nodded, following the group. I sat on the couch, next to Minhyuk. We were always sitting at the same spot, but tonight it was a bit awkward. With what happened earlier. I wish I could forget about it. About Minhyuk's crush. Moonbin.

"Wanna play Ddana?" asked Jinwoo, giving me a controller.
"No thanks." I simply answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter