end

A Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongwoon scrolled through his sns while waiting for everyone to get ready and begin the live broadcast. The mood was lively and it felt nice to have all the active members back together. It hadn't been that long since they promoted together, but at the same time so much stuff happened in between that it seemed like a lifetime ago. 

He had decided to sit on the set while waiting - they had put very comfortable places to sit, so Jongwoon decided to take advantage of it. It was much better than the hard chairs in the waiting room. As he was getting enamored in his phone - someone ran a hand through his hair. He didn't pay attention to it at first, thinking it was a hairstylist, but the movements became weird at some point. It seemed that the person was just playing with his hair. He turned around to be faced with Heechul.

"Hey, you," the older man was cheerful - happiness seemed to be pouring out of him in abundance. 

"Hey," 

"Your hair has grown a lot," Jongwoon's palms became sweaty as his heart jumped in excitement. 

They saw each other not long ago, but it never felt long enough. And these days it was so hard for them to find any free time outside of work to meet. Messages, phone, or video calls never compared to being able to be near each other, touch, hug, or kiss. 

"You said that last time as well, hyung," Heechul sat next to him as he kept brushing strands of Jongwoon's hair with his fingers. 

"Well, it keeps growing," he twirled a thin strand, making the hair curly, and smiled at Jongwoon.

"The stylist is going to give you glares if you don't stop playing with it," 

"It's hard to resist," he seemed rested, Jongwoon noticed as Heechul looked at his hair, giving a last twist. He was thinner as well. Jongwoon's focus was shifted from Heechul's face as the older man grabbed his hand. 

"Shall I grow out mine as well - then I can bleach it white - the way yours was. Then it'd be like in "Lo Siento", but we'd switch our hairstyles. What do you think?" Jongwoon studied their entangled fingers. Heechul's fingers were constantly moving along his, making Jongwoon's skin feel ticklish. The soft skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter