wrong time

Somewhere down the road

Guess I always knew inside I wouldn't have you for a long time

I believe in you even if then world didn't.
I stay with you when all of them leave you.
I support you when they all turn their back on you.
I fight for you when no one else would.
I trust you when no one else can.
I love you with all the cells i have, even when the worlds forbid to.

You believe in me even if I don't.
You stay even if i told you to leave.
You support me even if I didn't ask you.
You fight for me when no one else stood beside me.
You trust me even if I'm not worth it.
You love me even if I they told you not to.

"your fans hate me, they said i don't deserve you." I said in low tone.
I want to give up. I badly want to. but I love him. 
I shouldn't say yes when he ask me to go public with our relationship. I shouldn't have.
or maybe I should agree when they said to not love him. Maybe if I listen to them I wouldn't be this hurt.
but I don't regret anything. cause I love him. I love him with all of me. 

"don't say it chae. don't listen to them, what they said doesn't matter. what matter is that we have each other and we love each other."
jiyong said. I feel his love for me. I feel his pain and it pains me also.

"but is love enough to keep us afloat? is it enough to keep me away from all the pain I am feeling right now? is it?
cause I'm tired oppa, I'm exhausted." I said. I want to fight for our relationship. I want our relationship to work. But I'm exhausted. 
I already gave my all to him, I don't have any bullet left in my disposal. This is it. 

"maybe we need a break." I said plainly and cold. I can see the world drop on jiyong. I can see the shockness and dissapointment in his eyes.
but at this moment I don't care anymore. I am tired.

"NO, we can work this out babe. I know we can. Just give us a time. Another chance." he plead while hugging from me from behind. I can feel this
tears dropping on my shoulder.

"we already did. many times. but it just fails, all of those times. maybe it's a sign that we should give up." 

"are you really tired of me? of this relationship chae? don't you love me anymore?" he ask me looking in my eyes.

No I can't look at that eyes, cause the moment I drown on that eyes I'm gonna give in.

"yes, I'm tired."

"okay, I'm gonna give you that space. I respect you. but always remember that I will always love you. I'm gonna give you the space while I'm in the military.
but when I go out, I'm gonna pursue you, I'm gonna prove to you that we are meant to be. And we are made for each other." he said then kiss me while crying.
"I love you babe. I will always love you chae, maybe I can't love anyone as much as I love you. wait for me." he said crying.

"I love you oppa, and I'm gonna wait for that moment when you prove to me that we really are made for each other." I said before I leave the studio.

 

I was scared to lose you then
But secrets turn into regrets
Buried feelings grow
Oh, you were a good dream - Lifetime by Ben&ben