end.

your love is like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

if you are going to ask yu jimin what the place she feels safe the most. the only answer you will get is between the arms from the woman she adores, loves and fonds the most. it is aeri

 

she never likes rain but for some reason the muffled sound of raindrops hitting above the roof feels oddly satisfying to her ears, or maybe because of the warm atmosphere inside her house. the box of pizzas on her coffee table, the sounds coming from the television in front of her and the beer cans that already scattered on the floor that she may have accidentally kicked because of frightening scenes flashing on her television or maybe because of the warmth the hoodie gives her.

 

actually no, that is just an excuse because if she’s being honest it is really because of the presence of the older girl behind her.

 

arms wrapped around her waist, head reclining on her shoulder while both eyes are closed and breaths hitting on the back of her neck. yes it is really coming from her. jimin smiles in satisfaction when she reaches out for the older girl's hand that is resting on her thighs and gently squeezes it.

 

the woman behind her hums because of the action, wordlessly asking her if something is wrong.

 

karina shrugged, hoping the woman would get the message to just let it go and continue to rest while leaning against her. aeri is a doctor and today is the only night where she can sleep peacefully without getting interrupted or disturb by sudden calls from the ward or emergencies that really never stop. that is her job that she chooses to commit herself into, she loves her job, well she will never waste ten years in her life if she does not truly love her profession. it is just sometimes, there are times or realization in her life that maybe in those ten years she's working and studying her off there will be a lot more exciting events that could possibly happen to her. but yeah becoming a doctor is also her dream.

 

jimin tries to catch a glimpse of aeri when the woman suddenly moves and unwrapped her both arms around the taller girl, jimin pursed her lips already missing the warmth the girl was providing her but didn't say anything and just looked at the other girl.

 

“sorry i fell asleep” aeri said in a low tone, voice a little raspy as she continued to rub her eyes to be able fully open it.

 

a smile forms in karina's lips while she observes aeri finding the older girl cute while trying to wake herself up. she didn't hold herself back and leaned in to her face and plants a quick smack on her lips, karina chuckles at the older girl reaction who was probably taken aback by the bold action of her. she is well aware that she really can't stop herself around the older girl. Because, why would she even try to stop herself right?

 

karina remembered when she first met her and it was from the hospital where she accidentally injured her right arm because of trying to save a cat from the tree, yes because of the cat. she tries to climb at the tree when she saw the cat constantly growling at her assuming that the cat can't go back down but as soon as she successfully climb at the tree and tried to reach the cat, it suddenly jump down by itself causing her body to lose it balance and loosened her grip from the branch she's holding to.

 

that is how she ends up in the hospital and gets assigned to a doctor named aeri uchinaga. maybe that is a blessing in disguise? karina laughs at her thoughts when the image of the cat she tries to save flashes inside her mind.

 

“why are you smiling?” karina tears her attention away from the older girl back to the television that is still rolling her favorite horror series. she shook her head and smiles

 

“nothing, you just look cute” she hears the woman chuckles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter