it was nice

it was nice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae grinned at the sound of his friends and family cheering. There was still confetti dramatically falling around them like the ending of a movie scene. As the whole wedding event slowly comes to an end, Hyukjae felt the happiness and contentment settling within him as his husband’s hand squeezed his gently.

“I love you,” he whispered when Hyukjae turned to look at him.

Hyukjae stepped closer and leaned his head on his husband’s shoulder, causing the crowd to cheer loudly again. “I love you so much, too.” He replied.

“Hey!” A call from the side got their attention. Heechul, a close friend of the newlywed couple, held out a bouquet. “I know you two feel disgustingly in love right now, but I have duties as best man and you both wanted to do this, so?”

Hyukjae chuckled as his partner quickly moved to Heechul, taking the bouquet into his hand with a rushed thanks. Neither of them wanted to hold one during the ceremony, but they found the idea of throwing one to see who would be next among their friends to be interesting. Heechul suggested doing it at the end, and they easily agreed.

“Are you all ready?” Hyukjae saw some of their friends fight their way to the front as his husband excitedly waved the bouquet at the crowd before turning around.

“One, two, three!” Hyukjae counted, and his husband threw the bouquet then quickly turned to see who caught it.

“Oh my god!” Donghae exclaimed with a wide grin as his hand found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter