That Day

One Last Cry

My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf

Yoona clutched her bag, crying in the middle of dark, empty bedroom. The room that silently witnessed her rollercoaster of emotions and all countless moments that ever happened in her life. She never hated this place, but in fact, this place will permanently bruised her heart and her soul, but in a good way. She continued to cry as her lungs most likely to be torned apart, her breaths was heavy and painful, her eyes was red with all the dried tears marked at her eyes.

She never wanted this, but life just happened that way. No one can able to make their fate as beautiful as one of the greatest love story of all the time. She pitied herself, and the situation that really not in her side, rather than that fate purposely falling her deeper into a deep sorrow and countless nightmares.

Yoona and Taecyeon was a perfect couple that everyone can imagine. Through downs and ups, they held onto each other like no one will ever separated them in any possible ways. They are the role models of all couples in the neighbours, from the youngest to the oldest. But then, it was all in the past.

 

I saw you holding hands standing close to someone else

No, there's no misunderstandment between them. No third person was able to break them apart. They really love each other so deep that people would think this couple are insane in terms of love. But internal problems that seems have enough for their love. The problems that took a place where they had a sudden accidents. Seems not a big deals since accidents are happened in spontanious way, but for this couple, it's different. It's only took 3 days to break apart their 7 years relationship full of love and support.

They lost something at the accidents. They lost it after all these years they fought it and was able to stop it, but they lost it now. Both of them really thought that for all their hardworks, none of them successed.

Taecyeon threw the envelope at the empty living room, leaving a huge fall noise that could be hear until the bedroom. That should be him, that will standing beside her at the aisle by the end of this autumn, holding her and promises the eternity for her, and for him, for both of them.

 

Now I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone

He hated the facts that he fall in love with her so deep, but at the same time, he doesn't. He love her so much that he could give her the whole world of adventure and exciting journey. He love her so much that he could do anything to protect her, even he gave his life on stake. He cried, for the first time in his life, after Yoona opened up his heart and let his guard down. But never, a man like Taecyeon will cry for something so emotional like this. He was a cold person, a person with such a stonic heart that would never even realized he got an emotion too.

He hoped he can hold her. He hoped he can hug her and assuring that everything will be fine, they can try one more time to fight it, even it took his life.

 

I'd give my best to you
Nothing for me to do

"Yoona..."

She looked at the door, not even tried to hide her tears as she looked at the man that she loved no matter what. She can see his eyes are red as well.

"Taecyeon..."

He proceeded to get on his knees, hugging her fragile figure that sat on the side of the bed, and tighten his hug as he is about to lose her at this moment. A faint sobs could be hear from Yoona who cried on his shoulder. They were weak physically and emotionally, thinking there's no other way to save both of them. Thinking where can they run away again, to the place where they can hide there forever and had their life in peace and happy, as what they wished.

"I'm really sorry for all of things that happened, I'm sorry you need to follow my plan for 7 years, I'm sorry for everything," said Taecyeon in hoarse voice, it was clearly he cried really hard for that.

"No, I'm the one who need to say sorry for making things hard for both of us..." Yoona sobbing as she hugged her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend.

"Should we run away again?" Yoona pleaded, but Taecyeon just heavily shake his head, he took a deep breath as he soothed her back with his hand.

"Your parents already planned everything, so do my parents. We are on search for past 7 years, aren't you tired for following my dumb decision?" Taecyeon broke the hug and looked at her eyes. "Yoona, look at me."

"No, I rather stay with you no matter what, even it took my life for granted."

"Yoona don't say things like that"

"Deep inside me already dead when they retained me, and when they do what they want. I feel like I'm a human once again when you took me and planned for all of this. I feel alive Taec, don't you feel the same?" This time, Yoona looked at Taecyeon while he's avoiding her gaze. "Please can we do it again?"

Taecyeon finally look at her eyes, he looked at her like he was looking at the whole universe. Yoona is his universe, forever.

"Things are already hard for both of us from the first time, don't you remember?" Taecyeon said in clear voice. "We both are conglomerates children who had ill fated life just because how our life are fully controlled by our parents. We can't changed the fact that all of them are our parents Yoona. You need to hear them once as a good child of them okay?"

"By marrying her daughter to the unknown person that I didn't even meet before? Do you called that parents' love Taecyeon?" Yoona said in ill voice, that made Taecyeon just look at the ground, he thought the same things.

"Yoona, without the blessing from our parents, our life will be the same for the past 7 years, everyday we risked our lived for our loves, thinking that nothing will stop us. But it caused more damaged to our family and we are going to live our life in full of fears to our future." Taecyeon caressed Yoona face.

"If that doesn't make us happy, what will I do Taec?" That left Taecyeon clutched his heart mentally. He can't see his Yoona to suffer like that.

 

"We need to be strong Yoona. Just for this time." Yoona looked at him.

"I will find you one day, I don't know when but please wait for me, okay? Stand on your feet, and live your life the way you like it." Taecyeon said while making Yoona standing. Yoona was not sure about his statement, but she always believe what he said. If he thinks this is the best, than Yoona will trust him no matter what.

"Are you sure?" Taecyeon nodded. He wasn't ready but he will do it just for sake of their safety, and their happiness

"Then I will wait for you Taec. I will count my days to live my life and waited for you. Don't you dare to forget me." Taecyeon finally smiled and caressing her face. He nodded, agreeing that she will look for her someday, when they are finally free, and can live a life that they dreamed.

"I love you Im Yoona."

"I love you too Ok Taecyeon"

They shared a passionate kiss, devouring each other as the time ticking. They cherished every seconds of the time, and preparing mentally also physically for the worse to come.

But have one last cry