i love you but 1

i love you but

lisa pov 

"let's run away lisa, let's go! i don't want to leave you, i love you so much to the point that i can give up everything  i can, my family?,money? i don't need those bull lisa! all i need is you, so please, lets go i don't like it here.... i will go with you, wherever you go..." hearing those words from the person you love hits different and we run away just like what she said, we run away after her father know about our relationship, she is rich and i'm just a poor simple girl so that's why her parents is against us, jennie and i decided to live far away from them... jennie and i live peacefully and happy even its just a simple lifestyle i have 3-5 jobs, with that i can provide jennie's daily needs , she didn't complain in the life that we have...... 

"babe" she called me

"yeah?"

"uhm. i want to work"

"babe, we already talk about this right?

"i know babe, but i can't let you have 3 works just to provide me, i want to work too babe for us, please? and also i'm so bored here in the  house" she said while pouting how can i said no to her?  i just sigh i know i can't win

"fine but what work?,i mean working is a foreign  situation to you, you are just 21 you use to live like a princess in the castle....

"babe, i know how to bake okay? there is a small restaurant out there i can apply as a desert baker ya know"

"okay,but be careful okay? tell---"

"yes!!!  i will call momo that you allow me! she said i can start the day you let me..so babe lets hurry i don't like to be late on my first day!!!

"you really excited don't you?,"

"yes i am babe thanks"

"you are so cute babe, i love you"

"aigoo, my baby... i love you more mmuuahh" 

she kissed me... she is so cute, if you guys only see her reaction she is so adorable, i don't really like the idea of her to  wok but  can't say no to her she loves baking tho its her happiness so i just let her, she was so happy that time, her work starts 7  am until 4 pm, i woke up first to make breakfast and i drop her to the resto and i fetch her too but weeks had pass she slowly change she was the one who woke up early around 5 she cooked for me when i woke up she is not in the house anymore she just left a note saying that she's in the resto already, and when its 4 pm she don't let me fetch her, she slowly became cold to me, we don't talk much and when it sunday which is day off she don't talk to me like before she is just holding her phone all day long... until one night she got home late, i was just pretending to be asleep when i felt that she is already in  bed i waited for awhile for her to sleep i scoop her i give her small kisses on her nape i was about to turn her around to kiss her but i notice something on her neck, its hickey, its ing hickey,     i felt pain in my chest, i choose to lay back and think that its not hickey maybe its just a bite of an insect, maybe i was just paranoid, i force my self to sleep, but after that night she always come home with that mark on her neck, i knew that she is cheating but i love her, i don't want to lose her, i just shrug the pain off and said to my self that she loves me, and my birthday come i was planning to propose to her and start again, i work had for the ring, the ring has a big diamond stone, i  came home early to prepare i'm so happy i wish she will said yes i was smiling like an idiot when i enter our simple house i go to the kitchen, i'm holding the ring so tight and wishing every second that she will say yes and start over again i came to reality when i heard some noise came from our room, i walk there slowly hoping that my thoughts are wrong, i heard moan again and i'm sure that its her voice, i open the door harshly and there.... they were enjoying having , their eyes got widen when they saw me i saw kai my besfriend and jennie my girlfriend in bed my world collapse in just a second in my life, they stood up jennie quickly cover her body with a blanket and kai pick his clothes i quickly run to him and punch him in his ing face with all of my power he fall down unconsciously jennie gasp in shock i  look at her unbelievably "b-babe-" she utter "shut up. i... i thought i can handle the pain but i was wrong, lets end this.." i said emotionless "no! no babe please, i'm sorry please don't leave ,e babe please!"  she said as she hold my hands which cause the box of ring fall she saw the ring as her eyes got widen "i had enough jen, i know from the start that you were cheating but i choose to shut my ing mouth! because i don't want to give up! i thought i was strong enough to handle but i was wrong, jen its my birthday today instead of being happy, i'm on pain right now... you said sorry? you are already forgiven because i love you but i had enough i'm sorry too" i said as i quickly leave my house... a tear fall down remembering those memories....

"hey you okay?"

"yeah i am"

"you are but your tears fall down? did you cry?"

"no! its just a tears of joy! i miss korea you know its been 4 years"

"korea or your ex?"

"chae... i already moved on its been a long time, yeah our memories flash back but i'm not affected at all"

"hhmmkay...but anyway you know what? you are ing rich now you can hire a driver, why me?!"

"yah!! you don't miss me?"

" of course i miss you idiot, i just know how to drive 3 days ago! i'm not expert!"

"aish! just slow down duhh"

"you know you are still annoying you mon--- ahhhh!"

"!" 

 


[so..hi gays i have nothing to say, THANKS FOR READING i hope you like it..;)}