Chapter 2

You're the important part of my life.

Sorry i'm still trying to figure out the plot :)
Enjoy reading, this is chapter 2!

Please comment if you could!
THANK YOU FOR READING!

-------------------------

MinYong's pov.

I woke up, surprised at how well I’m sleeping yesterday.

First thing in the morning I reach out for my mobile, checking the time and if there is any messages/calls.

10A.M. ;one message by MinYeonie, no calls.

Sitting against the wall, I could not help it but just remind myself that today will be a good day, I’ll be fine if anyone asks, I will not ruin any day for anyone and keep smiling.

It is just a routine for me, every single day I will do this. Unless I forgets which is rare?

Staring out of the window, “Time will pass, everything will be okay.” I say to myself.

“Nothing could turn out worse.. Nothing will happen..” I continue mumbling, just to assure my feelings are checked for the day.

“I’m okay. I will smile and live on with whatever that comes in my way.” I smile widely to the mirror next  to my bed before whispering :”Except love..”

Taking my phone, I open the new message :
(09:49 A.M.)
From: MinYeon
To: MinYong
GOOD MORNING, babe! Meet you at ( _____ Cafe) @ 12 NOON. Got a surprise for you!  ^^

“Sure.” I replied back, before preparing myself.

-Fastforward-

Running towards a nearby shelter, I used my hand to cover my head.

Nobody Pov.

The weather has changed suddenly, with a few thunders as warnings.

The rain poured down into the street that MinYong was walking.

Aishh. What bad luck, MinYong whispered to herself while rubbing her cold arms.

The shelter was filled with so many people that MinYong had to consider if she wants to run over to the bus-stop to wait for her bus or just simply get drenched at the current location.

She fished out her phone from her bag before informing MinYeon that she is kind of trapped in a difficult situation.

Hoping for a good spot at the over-crowded bus-stop, she sprinted towards it as fast as she could.

She was glad she chose to run, since the bus-stop provided more shelter and warmth to her. Sneezing a few times in a row, she knew that she would be catching a cold soon.

With her instinct, she felt someone staring at her. Without hesitating, she turned towards the person.

“He is familiar..” She frowned, trying to figure who is that.

Junhyung’s eyes filled with fear, he doesn’t know whether he should be sad or happy that someone recognized him.

He silently prayed that the girl who is staring at him will not scream and attract everyone’s attention.

In the beginning, he liked how he got everyone’s attention, but after a while, it gets really annoying that he does not have any privacy.

MinYong then realizes the person she is staring is the boy at the concert that day. [Chapter 1]

Realization struck her as she decided not to invade his privacy, she just pretended she did not know him and waited for her bus.

Junhyung is curious, really curious, especially he knew that the girl know who he is but she did not scream or ask for his autograph.

He slowly walked to her and decided to make the first move, spotting that she was only in a tank top with jeans, assuming she is cold.

He took off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

“Aishh..” she whispered to nobody in particular, only to feel the sudden warmth over her arms and shoulder.

She caught his black eyes in the midst of turning.

“You know who I’m right?” He smiled before moving closer to her ears and whispered. “Aren't you one of my fans, why didn't you...?”

Her heart was beating really fast, praying that he would not hear it.

She replied smartly,“I figured out you might need some privacy?”

He nodded, until he realizes that the girl is kind of familiar.. As if he knew her or at least saw her from somewhere.

“You look really familiar..” He frowned as he look closely at her.

“I went to your performance at Music core few days ago.” Minyong turned, not noticing how close he was to her until now.

“Oh.” Junhyung nodded. “You know who I am right?”

“Uhm..  Not really.. I mean.. I saw your performance but I don’t really know you..or your name.. Sorry if it's rude.” She scratched her head shyly, feeling sorry for not being able to identify him.

She totally regreted not asking MinYeon for more information about them.

“It’s okay. Let me introduce myself then. I’m Yong Junhyung, rapper from BEAST.”

“Oh.. That was a great performance at music core, anyway.” She complimented.

“Komawo. Mianhae, you’re?” He stuck his hand out for a handshake.

“I’m MinYong.” She accepted his hand for a handshake before smiling.

Just then, her bus arrived.

“That’s my bus. See you next time.” She said politely before boarding the bus.

 “Next time?” He smiled to himself as he wave.